Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
The Government Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saint of Eight

3,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:44 pm
Do you, as a Christian, believe that religion should be incorporated into the government like those Muzzies and Sharia-Law or like them Zionists in Israel?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:45 pm
Well America was based on Christian foundations. =/  

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Her-Infernal-Sentinal

5,850 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:48 pm
Testicular Diabetes

But america isn't so christian anymore with all our gay rights and all our wars Honestly i would Love it to be in the government but this country has to many beliefs so people would get really mad. Athiest don't understand religion.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:49 pm
I said "DO YA?!" and I'm talking a very extreme and radical incorporation into the government.  

Saint of Eight

3,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:51 pm
mooey96999
Testicular Diabetes

But america isn't so christian anymore with all our gay rights and all our wars Honestly i would Love it to be in the government but this country has to many beliefs so people would get really mad. Athiest don't understand religion.

Well that is the problem.
I know that back when Christianity was the norm America did not have as many problems.
Who cares if they got mad at the truth.
If anything it would be a good thing after all Jesus was mocked and slandered too.
And if they don't like it they can go live somewhere else.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:19 pm
Testicular Diabetes
mooey96999
Testicular Diabetes

I know that back when Christianity was the norm America did not have as many problems.
If anything it would be a good thing after all Jesus was mocked and slandered too.

I agree but people will riot we need to find a way on how to teach them with out them being so hasty to mock us.  

Her-Infernal-Sentinal

5,850 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

-8Deleting Soon8-

Dangerous Lunatic

5,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:22 pm
if anybody wnats to know more about what am gona say pm me our country is controled by the free masons in turn have conections to the Kights Templar  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:22 pm
mooey96999
Testicular Diabetes
mooey96999
Testicular Diabetes

I agree but people will riot we need to find a way on how to teach them with out them being so hasty to mock us.

the Bible says that true Christians will be mocked.
If they don't like it then they can leave.  

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Her-Infernal-Sentinal

5,850 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:25 pm
Testicular Diabetes
mooey96999
Testicular Diabetes
mooey96999
Testicular Diabetes

the Bible says that true Christians will be mocked.
If they don't like it then they can leave.

OMG HOW COULD I FORGET THAT well then that changed my mind thank you.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:27 pm
Yoshimordi
if anybody wnats to know more about what am gona say pm me our country is controled by the free masons in turn have conections to the Kights Templar

Lies! Lies! Lies! The Illuminati control the nation and the Free Stone Masons is a cover up!

I heart Conspiracies  

Saint of Eight

3,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:29 pm
Saint of Eight
Yoshimordi

Lies! Lies! Lies! The Illuminati control the nation and the Free Stone Masons is a cover up!

I heart Conspiracies

Yes that is why it goes back to the beginning of America. George Washington was a Mason like most other presidents and DC was build by the Masons.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:29 pm
Saint of Eight
Yoshimordi

I heart Conspiracies

sorry man its true theres more info if you pm me  

-8Deleting Soon8-

Dangerous Lunatic

5,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Loiterer 100

-8Deleting Soon8-

Dangerous Lunatic

5,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:35 pm
mooey96999
Testicular Diabetes

"Athiest don't understand religion."
well that makes me mad i have a freind who loves to come to church whose aitheist and he understands its his parents  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:37 pm
Yoshimordi
Saint of Eight
Yoshimordi

I heart Conspiracies

sorry man its true theres more info if you pm me

Sorry man, it's a lie. The Illuminati control the media so you can hear about the Free Stones Masons to keep you away from the truth!

Now seriously, I think conspiracies are fun to fathom, but don't them too seriously.  

Saint of Eight

3,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

-8Deleting Soon8-

Dangerous Lunatic

5,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:37 pm
mooey96999
Testicular Diabetes
mooey96999
Testicular Diabetes

and another thing if they dont want to beleive they dont have to thats why there here in a country where they can chose THATS WHAT MAKES AMERICA GREAT!  
Christian friends

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff