Submit

O h a y a r i

Demonic Hunter

13,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:03 pm
I didn't really wanna do this, but it's been something i've considered for a long time. I'm bumming out my entire inventory to you guys, since i'm leaving everything except this on Gaia. Gold, items, everything. It's you guys that have kept me here so long, so you guys deserve the items i am now getting rid of. I will post a screenshot of my inventory, and update it by crossing off items as often as i can. The first person to ask for each item, has 24 hours to accept the trade, otherwise it goes to the next person. So i've currently got a balance of 66,000 gold. Here's the items.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thanks for the good times everybody. I know I haven't been all too active, but I just don't have time any more, I will see all of you who frequent the IRC, there. You guys have been here through some rough times and I appreciate, I'll miss you guys  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:07 pm
Eh, sucks that you're leaving, but I totally understand. Things have changed a lot in the year and a half I've been all but gone. Hope to see you on IRC still every now and then, though. Good luck with life!

Can I have the dragon? =x  

Lobo-chan

Rica is insane

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:12 pm
User Image
Silly is you in a natural state,
and serious is something you have to do
until you can get silly again

Fremere's Guard :O That'd be nice.

( ゚ヮ゚)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:24 pm
Aw, sorry to see you leaving, you'll be missed. Lots of people leaving Gaia lately. I've been mostly lurking myself due to being busy...seems like all the people I liked chatting with are slowly departing. Well, best of luck with the rest of your life outside of here.

Can I have that red cape at the bottom of your inventory, please? I don't have one of those.  

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:28 pm
What do the greyed out items mean? Because I'd like a carol from you, or if not, I'd like a Death Whisper.

See you on the IRC. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:52 pm
It's sad that you're leaving, but I usually just see you in the IRC anyway, so I doubt much will change. :3

Can I have the Dreamer's Dust?  

pickle relish

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:26 pm
Thanks a bunchios, Seph, sir! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:54 pm
Why for you leave?! crying

I don't really know what all you have left but if I could get either the scarf you have at the beginning, the demonic pendant, or the 11th item in the top row... The swordy thing. Whatever one you have left of them.  

God-Raped-Me

O h a y a r i

Demonic Hunter

13,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:20 pm
So i figure im lazy. Not putting in effort to edit the pic. Just look at previous posts to see whats gone. I'll post if an item becomes available again because the trade took too long. I also figure i'll ask a question of everyone: What did/do all of you think of me since I joined the ATG? be brutally honest, I won't take any offense.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:16 pm
I don't think we interacted much in the guild, but it's always sad to see someone go. Good to hear that you stick around the IRC at least though.

Is the Carol of Ebenezer still there? I've wanted one for a long while...
(Also, I might not reply to the trade right away. I'm out of town for the holidays and won't be able to be on most of the afternoon. Just..fair warning. )

invisible-weirdo

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:22 pm
We could make a list of confirmed trades and current trades. And then update like that instead of taking the time with the image.

Example

Confirmed Trades:
Carol of Ebenezer & 5000 gold

Current Trades:
Mwee the Dragon
Fremere's Guard
Red Cape
Dreamer's Dust
Carol of Ebenezer
Nitemare Scarf
Silent Night  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:30 pm
Awesome idea Jaft. and Invis, you got lucky. I had 2 Ebenezer  

O h a y a r i

Demonic Hunter

13,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:55 pm
Ooh lucky indeed (I didn't see the other one)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:12 am
Sorry to see you go Seph, even if we'll still see you in IRC I wouldn't be able to randomly gift you here any more. *Hugs and snuggles*

If it's not already on the chopping block I could use that Silent night. 3nodding  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:14 am
biggrin I can't confirm the confirmed ones, so you can either let me know or update yourself.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff