Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
Eclectic Eliza's winter formal - ALL MAY ATTEND! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If we don't become more active and SOON the guild will close! will you post please???
  yes! I'm a member and will post to save the guild
  yes - I want to join and save the guild!
  sorry I can't stay but I'll have fun at the party anyway :)
  * thanks for the gold *
View Results

KimCare
Crew

Swashbuckling Bookworm

29,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:27 pm
The ballroom was almost too brilliant to be taken in at once.

A large chandelier in the center of the room and the room’s sconces traditional bulbs had been replaced by those which looked like candles. The central skylight in the room had the look of a “real” star-studded twilight from which a hidden snow machine dusts the dancers.

The outer walls were draped in layers of black and white to suggests striping usually seen on mint candies. Ornamental chains of lace, hand-cut snowflakes - plain and iridescent - spin softly with any gust of air::

Each table is twice layered with the darker tablecloth on top. Poinsettias and white roses arrangement with candy canes in a rainbow's spectrum of colors, the ribbon tied is also a twist-tied reflecting the walls, in a soft shimmer which catches in the light when anyone approached::

on each place setting, a good-sized glitter dyed “ornaments” nestled between a tiny basket spun grass reminiscent of spider's web and gossamer basket filling each ball. Inside lay an assortment of candies ranging from jelly beans to chocolate coins; and even has the occasional trinket likened to a cracker-jack box - from tiny plastic jeweled rings to whistles, and tiny festive themed fortunes::

a few toy animal plush are also at the table - wearing a matching wrist corsage in holiday colors (green & red or blue & white) for anyone to claim as their own, announcing the event in trailing ribbon including the date and event name::

Fans gently blow back and forth with matching bows, circulating the various scents and the sweets and season from the adjoining dance floor table in which tables of foods have been set out::

at the buffet table the chocolate fountains - milk, dark, and even ivory have been set out - not to mention enough fruit for dipping (pineapple, berries, etc) and various kinds of chocolate kisses, are scattered over the table, if one would wonder why it would be more noticeable that in the light that there were sprigs of mistletoe just about everywhere - or at hung least in the darker corners::

in contrast, even a holiday ham, roast beef and turkey have been set out at separate stations including their own fixings to go with it. Both have two types of bread, three types of cheese, regular and low fat mayo, two types of mustard and even ketchup and several types of pickles and sliced tomatoes

The drink are self serve with cola, clear soda and a few drinks, chilled but not iced so that noting will drip or *explode* upon opening.

Eliza smiles and dips into a curtsey upon the first person to enter::
Welcome to the Dapper Dip, formal dance and dinner!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:41 pm
Tamaki arrived at the doorway to the Northwest Ballroom. "I do believe we are right on time." He said playfully poking the nose of his date, Kairi Yumiko.

"Grand." Kairi said happily looking out of the window in the Grand Hallway. She was wearing a wonderful white dress with metallic poinsettias drawn across the skirt and corset. The skirt flew when she twirled in a circle. It was just going to be a magical night. "Where has Artem run off to?" Kairi asks looking up the hallway.

Tamaki looked up the hallway in the same direction as Kairi and could not find his apprentice. "Probably run off to go doodle something. He'll show up eventually. However, are you ready to go in?" Tamaki said putting out his hand.

Kairi nodded and turned around. "Yes, let us go." Kairi said in a proper manner, but then ended up giggling. She took Tamaki's hand in hers as the entered the ballroom.  

The King of Hosts
Crew

KimCare
Crew

Swashbuckling Bookworm

29,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:42 am
Eliza walks over to Tamaki and Kairi, glad to see her first guests arrive.
Welcome to the party! Please let me know if y'all need anything and enjoy yourselves while you are here  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:41 pm
Michi looked around the ballroom as she walked in, wearing her dress. She had to come alone this time now that Chase, her brother, and Izumi went back to Europe. "It feels kind of lonely now that those three are gone... B-But now's not the time to get all depressed! Remember to have fun, Michi!" she thought to herself. Michi smiled when she had noticed that she wasn't the only one in the ballroom. "Kairi-san, Tamaki-senpai, Eliza-san!" she waved at them.  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Kibby47
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:22 pm
Amber walked into the ballroom quietly gazing at the walls and tables, while grabbing her dress at the side, so she would not trip. She noticed a few other people mingling and recognized a few of them but decided to just relax and sit down until more people showed up. She hadn't been to a dance in a while and didn't know if the others would remember her or not.

She moved towards an empty table, sat down, and waited.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:18 pm
XHikari SugiharaX
Michi smiled when she had noticed that she wasn't the only one in the ballroom. "Kairi-san, Tamaki-senpai, Eliza-san!" she waved at them.

Having not seen Michi in a long time, Eliza hurries over, giving her friend a warm hug and a handful of chocolate coins.
Far from traditional they also include dark and white chocolate.
Hey! So glad you could come - and your dress looks so pretty!  

KimCare
Crew

Swashbuckling Bookworm

29,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Bookworm 100

KimCare
Crew

Swashbuckling Bookworm

29,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:30 pm
Kibby47
She hadn't been to a dance in a while and didn't know if the others would remember her or not.

Seeing Amber but not wanting another guest to go unnoticted Eliza picks up the bear closest to her, giving both bear and the flowers over.
Welcome! Y'all let me know if there is anything I can help you with?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:25 pm
Kairi turned to see Michi enter the ballroom. "Michi-chan~" Kairi said happily rushing over from her friend. Kairi assumed that Tamaki wouldbe hosting with Amber, she was a favorite among the hosts. Especially Tamaki. Kairi let the thought leave as she went back to Michi. "How are you? I love your dress!"

Tamaki looked over to ask Kairi a question, but she had disappeared. "Where did you go, Miss Yumiko?" Tamaki asked quietly searching the small space around him.  

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:57 pm
"Oh, it's n-nothing!" she blushed. Michi wasn't really used to getting compliments on the dresses she wore. "Your dress looks cute on you, Kairi-san. I especially like the colors," she smiled.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:54 pm
Kairi smiled from the compliment. "Why thank you!" Kairi replied poltely.  

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

Kibby47
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:26 am
Amber sees Eliza heading towards her, she gets up from her seat. Eliza hands her a bear and some flowers. "Oh, thank you! They are beautiful! Just what I needed to brighten up my day! How can I repay you?" Amber asks her.

((I absolutely can not RP. Nothing comes to my head, UGH.))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:11 pm
Kibby47
Amber sees Eliza heading towards her, she gets up from her seat. Eliza hands her a bear and some flowers. "Oh, thank you! They are beautiful! Just what I needed to brighten up my day! How can I repay you?" Amber asks her.

((I absolutely can not RP. Nothing comes to my head, UGH.))

Eliza wasn't sure what all the fuss was about; what did Amber mean by repay?
You don't owe me anything - I'm just glad you are here! Would you like something to drink or perhaps a snack?

(I have the same problem in real life - I get tied up in my mind. RP helps me through the basic steps so its easier when something "simplier" happend)  

KimCare
Crew

Swashbuckling Bookworm

29,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Bookworm 100

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:50 am
Tamaki spotted Amber talking with Eliza. He took up this chance to talk with frequent customer. He walked over to the girl and placed a hand lightly on her shoulder. "Why, hello Princess Amber." Tamaki said warmly with his signature smile.

"Have you heard from Chase or Izumi yet?" Kairi asked hoping to recieve information on Michi's family. She missed having the energy of Izumi in her hostess room.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:20 pm
Eliza sighed but was glad Amber had someone else to welcome her to the party.
Maybe next year I'll have better luck at my table...she gets up without bothering the others.
She walks over to the drink station and checks to see that enough are there, still - unless all of Ouran showed up there would be more than enough.
Not that the mere thought wasn't happy for a brief moment.  

KimCare
Crew

Swashbuckling Bookworm

29,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Bookworm 100

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:27 pm
"Oh, well the two of them went back to Europe and they've been so busy lately. They were a little disappointed that they couldn't come this year. Oh, and they wanted me to tell you 'Merry Christmas'."  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff