Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[SWSERPG] Return of the Mando'ade (Main thread) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:08 pm
STAR
WARS

Legacy Era

The Return of the Mando'ade

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:12 pm
Rik's Cantina, deep down on the lowest levels of Coruscant, now ruled under Darth Krayt's iron fist. Sith patrol the streets, but Rik's is seeing a huge inflow of revelers, looking for a good time in a safe place. And possibly, some information from the establishment's owner, Queen Jool. At the moment, Jool is meeting with a favorite customer, a young male Chiss, and the two are talking casually to the side, while other beings line the cantina booths and tables.
This is where our heroes will meet, but where in the cantina are they?  

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100

Dallas Moonrain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:54 pm
Ralryrr sits in a corner, watching the patrons in the cantina with interest. The trick, as always, will be to find someone who can understand her. She could use something new to do. She restrains a smile, as most people seem to consider a Wookie's smile more frightening than not, and slides her tall, lean, fur-covered frame towards the bar. Something to drink is always a good place to start, and there are usually interesting people there.

{Yay the thread is up! Unfortunately, just in time for me to be without internet for a few days. sad Will be on some tonight and then back Sunday. Just so you know why I may not respond.}  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:28 pm
User ImageSitting at the bar, counting in her head the few credits that remain after her last gig, Shaheska was contemplating exactly how she could drum up some more business... Her mother had always said that the trick was knowing your clientele, but then she'd also sold her off to a paramilitary organization, so what did she really know? Still, Shaheska basically made her living with her blaster pistol, and it was hard enough to earn the credits she needed to pay the bills right now, let alone get some decent kit.

"Hey, bar keep," she says, her voice incredibly level and oddly detached, "know anyone looking for a pilot or soldier for hire?" She idly played with the empty glass in front of her.  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:41 pm
Jaden knew that he needed to get off of Coruscant as soon as possible, but he figured that the best way to hide his candle of force talent was in the dark sun that was Sith controlled Coruscant. Despite this, Jaden was still Zeltron and when he saw the brunette at the bar, he followed his nature. Flashing his pearly whites as he took the stool next to her and asked, "can I fill that glass for you? What's your poison?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:34 pm
"You mean anyone besides the obvious? Well, that Chiss talking with Queen Jool had a buddy lookin' for some toughs to help him out." The bartender, a rather aloof Sakiyan named Finn, nodded towards a human sitting in a booth by himself, the man's face covered by a hood. The man gave off an aura of danger and secrecy, and he was constantly scanning the place, the way his hooded head moved. It was as though he was watching out for something, or some one to appear.  

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100

Shinta Himura

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:37 am
Commander!

The scream haunted him as it always had after all these years. It was why he drank, often large quantities that would make even the most grizzled drinker shudder. And so it was that once again Ark found himself drinking alone on a stool off to the side, elbows resting on the bar as he nursed his drink. He didn't mind being alone; it wasn't as if he was looking for company in which he could share his misery. Solitude was a drink he preferred as much as any alcohol. And as such he paid mind to nothing but his glass and the whiskey which currently resided within it, ignoring even the idle chatter around him. "Here's to you, Sevens." And with that small toast he tilted his head back, putting the glass to his lips and taking a long drink of the poisonous contents there-in.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:21 pm
"For the last time, you nerf-herder! I am not a stripper! Does this mechanic's outfit look like it comes off easily?!" Siobahn shoved the heavily inebriated mon calamari, hoping to clear some space. The way he'd been carrying on, she was just furious. Just because she was a twi-lek didn't mean that she was some sex toy. She kicked him down as she stood up. "I'm a mechanic, you stupid fish! I get inside ships and tinker with them, I don't dance around a greasy pole!" The fact that the damn b*****d manufactured ships didn't mean anything anymore. She had reached her boiling point.

She stormed over to the bar, ignoring the slimy b*****d. "Gimme something really strong!" she yelled over the head of the human woman talking to the barkeeper. "I just lost the chance to tinker with some top-of-the-line starships." She flumped down in the chair beside the human. "I really wanted to see those starships." She sobbed into the drink as it was set in front of her. Sheepishly, she looked at her neigbor. "Hi."  

Emerald the Crow

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:08 pm
User ImageEverything was far too loud here on Coruscant for Rrroorrshk. The loud noises and the hustle and bustle - he was far too jumpy. You could never tell when someone was going to get the drop on you in a city this loud. He'd already ripped some guy's arm out of its socket when the unfortunate had bumped into him on the street and he'd reacted on instinct. So he'd ducked into a shady dive to get away, hopefully avoid running into the security forces patrolling the street. The last thing he needed was to get into a fight with them. Of course, a wookiee hiding anywhere was pretty uncommon, but he had a lot of skill with it.

But there was another wookiee here already... how very fascinating. She didn't look like any wookiee Rrroorrshk had ever seen before. This was a strange thing indeed. He stealthily sneaked up on the curious wookiee, shadowing her to see what he could learn.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:18 pm
Bartender
"You mean anyone besides the obvious? Well, that Chiss talking with Queen Jool had a buddy lookin' for some toughs to help him out." The bartender, a rather aloof Sakiyan named Finn, nodded towards a human sitting in a booth by himself, the man's face covered by a hood. The man gave off an aura of danger and secrecy, and he was constantly scanning the place, the way his hooded head moved. It was as though he was watching out for something, or some one to appear.

User Image Sheheska chuckled to herself lightly. Wasn't this sort of the way all big adventures were supposed to go? A wretched hive of scum and villainy, a shadowy stranger in a corner, and a untested warrior looking for something? She seemed to remember that that had even happened to some famous person at some point... But it probably didn't happen that often. Still, if someone was hiring, maybe it'd be worth her while...

Vorastrix
Jaden knew that he needed to get off of Coruscant as soon as possible, but he figured that the best way to hide his candle of force talent was in the dark sun that was Sith controlled Coruscant. Despite this, Jaden was still Zeltron and when he saw the brunette at the bar, he followed his nature. Flashing his pearly whites as he took the stool next to her and asked, "can I fill that glass for you? What's your poison?"

"Apparently, my poison is being unemployed. But, as for what you can fill my glass with, honey... I'd be more than happy for whatever you could give me. I'm Sheheska Parianna." She smiled.

{I'm assuming that Siobahn is talking to me, so I'll run with it...}
Siobahn
She stormed over to the bar, ignoring the slimy b*****d. "Gimme something really strong!" she yelled over the head of the human woman talking to the barkeeper. "I just lost the chance to tinker with some top-of-the-line starships." She flumped down in the chair beside the human. "I really wanted to see those starships." She sobbed into the drink as it was set in front of her. Sheepishly, she looked at her neighbor. "Hi."

My, Sheheska mused, but she'd suddenly become popular. "Uh... Hi?"  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Dallas Moonrain rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

Dallas Moonrain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:20 pm
Interesting characters indeed thinks Ralryrr as she watches the Twi-lek start to cry into her drink. She'd seen the whole interchange and could sympathize. After all, she knew what it was like to be assumed to be a short-tempered brute. Better than a stripper, certainly, but still annoying. Ralryrr couldn't help herself--she had to say something. Here's hoping she understands me....

"RRRRoAAr rah roo roo rah rower roo rah rah rower," she say to the upset twi-lek.

{Translation for anyone who speaks Shyrriwook (sp?): "There, there honey. Surely there's some less unsavory person who also has nice starships."}

{Rolling to see if I notice the other wookiee stalking me. That's a 20, but I think she'll just wait to see what he does. Though I suppose you could roll for it....}  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:21 pm
Emerald the Crow
"For the last time, you nerf-herder! I am not a stripper!"

The shout caught him mid-thought and offguard, causing the whiskey to go down the wrong tube. In a fit of coughing Ark pounded his chest with a clenched fist, trying to help force the fluid out of his lungs. What the hell, he thought, obviously agitated, I come here for a few lousy drinks on my night off and already I feel like I'm back at work.

Ark turned his head towards the fussing twi'lek, sitting two seats to his right, right eye scanning over her as his left remained closed, the hideous scar over it faintly visible in the dim light at his end of the bar. He chose to hide himself in plain sight whenever it could be helped, highly self-conscious about his appearance and how it made those around him visibly cringe and shudder. Still, there was a silver-lining in every cloud. It made those who aimed to cause trouble think twice whenever they caught a glimpse of him. That always made things easier, especially at his job.

"You alright, ma'am," he asked the twi'lek, unable to help the protective streak he had when it came to women. He picked the glass back up from the bar, looking straight ahead to avoid her gaze. He didn't seem to either notice or care about the others that were gathering at the bar.  

Shinta Himura

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:27 pm
The Chiss had finished speaking with Jool and was walking over to his friend, when a pair of stormtroopers arrived in the cantina. The two men looked undisturbed, and the troopers began walking around the room, looking at each being as the passed. One went near the bar.
"Excuse me, have any of you seen a Chiss by the name of Brenner?" The trooper pulled out a holo-player, and a three dimensional image of the Chiss who'd finished speaking with Queen Jool appeared.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:11 pm
Dallas Moonrain
Interesting characters indeed thinks Ralryrr as she watches the Twi-lek start to cry into her drink. She'd seen the whole interchange and could sympathize. After all, she knew what it was like to be assumed to be a short-tempered brute. Better than a stripper, certainly, but still annoying. Ralryrr couldn't help herself--she had to say something. Here's hoping she understands me....

"RRRRoAAr rah roo roo rah rower roo rah rah rower," she say to the upset twi-lek.

{Translation for anyone who speaks Shyrriwook (sp?): "There, there honey. Surely there's some less unsavory person who also has nice starships."}

{Rolling to see if I notice the other wookiee stalking me. That's a 20, but I think she'll just wait to see what he does. Though I suppose you could roll for it....}

Siobahn turned around and stared at the wookiee. "I uh... I don't actually speak wookiee. I'd certainly like to, mind you, but I don't understand a word you're saying. Do you have a vox box? If not, I'm sure I could whip something up for you for some credits. It'd likely be better than something available on the open market." She smiled and brushed one of her lekku off her shoulder. Something about bragging about her mechanical talents made her feel a little bit better.

When the storm troopers wandered in, she did her best to look inconspicuous. They weren't exactly known for their kindness to others, and she didn't want to get in trouble for having a blaster concealed on her person... As they approached the bar, she did her level best to pretend to be inebriated.  

Emerald the Crow

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces