Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Service Me...(Mistress & Slave RP Accepting Mistresses) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperMudkip

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:09 pm
Intro/Background:

Walking through the empty hallway of the Henderson High Riku finds the door that the mysterious girl told him to go to. Riku sighs and opens the door with his sweaty palms and enters. The room is dark lined with desks as usual, but something is different in the room. A figure about a foot taller than him sits on the teachers desk with her legs crossed. Her wings fluttering in the air, Riku on the other hand is amazed at her beauty. He walks closer...and closer...and closer, till he reaches her. The girl is a student but she is no ordinary student, she is a Mistress, Riku sits on one knee and looks up at her, the girl smirks and speaks in a seductive yet authoritative tone "Will you service me slave?"......

-A small summary-
I will play as Riku, a shy yet hardworking boy, he seems to get into fights (Him being the target) at a bad moments. He ends up finding a note left by a girl he barley even knows (The girl will be you, the Mistress) in his locker, that says to meet him in the school (You will pick the location). Riku (Me) accepts her contract that he will service her EVERY need in return for protection.

Q&A/Rules:

Q: What is Henderson High?
A: A school (9th-12th) that was established by the government to mix human and non-human (Cat-girls, fox, Demon's, Succubus's etc.)

Q: Who and what will I be playing as?
A: You will be playing as the Mistress, now the species of the Mistress will be either a Angel or Succubus (Refer to the bullying part and you will see why I probably put that there.)

Q:What type of RP is this?
A: 1x1 Mistress X Slave, Romance, semi-action.

Q: Were are the rules?
A: Here!

RULES:
1. Please be semi-lit or lit (3 Lines min.)
2. No goddmoding.
3. Cybering is allowed but only in PM's
4. I am god..of this rp...
5.Please have fun!
6.Any questions, concerns, or if you want to suggest me something please PM me.

Pic:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Riku Zeke

Race: Human

Sexual Orientation:Straight

Personality: Shy yet hardworking, he keeps to himself to stay out of trouble. Only thing is, trouble finds him.

Bio: Riku has no family, so he lives by himself in a apartment complex under his Parents fortune. He is now enrolled in Henderson High.

Powers/Special Abilites: None.

Code for Mistress:
[b][i]Age:[/b][/i]

[b][i]Race:[/b][/i] [Human, Vampire, Lycan, etc.]

[b][i]Sexual Orientation:[/b][/i] [Straight/Bi/Gay]

[b][i]Personality:[/b][/i] [at least 3 sentences]

[b][i]Bio:[/b][/i] [at least 3 sentences]

[b][i]Powers:[/b][/i] [don't over do it]

[b][i]What Type of Slave are you Looking for?:[/b][/i]

[b][i]What Type of Master/Mistress are you?:[/b][/i]

[/size][/color]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:12 pm
OPEN AND ACCEPTING PROFILES! PLEASE PM ME AND NAME IT "MISTRESS" MAKE SURE YOU READ THE INTRO AND ALL RULES AND PM WITH YOUR COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS

SuperMudkip

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

2 Changes

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:50 pm

Sexual Orientation: [Straight/Bi/Gay] Bi

Personality: [at least 3 sentences] Very outgoing, she will talk with anyone about practically anything. she is very emotional and expresses those emotions in any way she feels. she is very sexual, a bi-product of being a succubus, and openly flirts with both males and females. she is also very intelligent in certain subjects.

Bio: [at least 3 sentences] Damali lives with two roomates. one is an angel and the other is the daughter of aphrodite. she is constantly in the library at school reading at least two books a day. her father died at the hands of her succubus mother, who later killed from grief. damali stll carries scars from their deaths but has decided to live life to the fullest. she has also vowed to never lose control like her mother did.

Powers: [don't over do it] she can turn any pain into pleasure. she can also heal wounds with her saliva.

What Type of Slave are you Looking for?: a slave that fights against orders but eventually gives in.

What Type of Master/Mistress are you?: i can be a little rough but overall i care for my slaves and treat them fairly well. however i can have a temper.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:56 pm
succubus form: http://fc03.deviantart.com/fs41/i/2009/046/f/a/Succubus_by_Maevachan.jpg

normal/human form:http://api.ning.com/files/6xBzH9XrUqTzSBRiL9Nv4LRYh45dphgGr*3FAVZsDzlOkIkKST1-LAHfslluFfeVFj8d*6NCd7MUSOwAPJEAiclhbo3A9wYO/AnimeGoth.jpg  

2 Changes

SuperMudkip

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:08 pm
(Okay I will post that I found a note from you saying to meet you in a class room. Just a recap. :3 )

Riku had just gotten into a small fight with several boys, this was the fifth time already. He walked to his locker at the end of the day and set the combo on the lock. Once he opened a door a post-it note came out and he quickly grabbed it, it read:

Dear Riku,
Meet me in A-198 after school.
From your secret admirer.

Riku sighed "This better not be some joke." he said under his breath as he walked to the room that the note said. As he walked to the room there was no one around. He opened the door and saw a figure on the edge of the teachers desk. He froze and gasped he could not believe what he was seeing.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:12 pm
"Hello, Riku." Damali purrs. She shifts slightly her skirt hiking up to reveal a flash of thigh. "I'm glad you could make it." (am i in my succubus or human form?)  

2 Changes

SuperMudkip

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:14 pm
(I can understand that we have writers block and it's just the begining of the RP, but just as a reminder please post more than one-liners please...sorry just wanted to tell you that... sweatdrop )

Riku looked down seeing her thigh This is a dream, it must be...he thought as he came closer to her. He could see her body even more which made his heart jump even more.

(I guess succubus form...you can choose any form you like)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:23 pm
(It's ok. once we get going just try to stop me 3nodding ) "Aren't you going to at least say hello?" She asks leaning forward her shirt gaping open. "I've been waiting for you." Her wings cup around Riku keeping him from moving away as she reaches forward to place her hand on his chest.  

2 Changes

SuperMudkip

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:29 pm
(Okay so far it's going great ^.^ awesome! nice word choice 3nodding )

Riku gasped as her wings engulfed him "Umm Hi how are you?" he asked not knowing what to say next...He shivered a bit, not because he was fearing her more like she was very elegant and sexy. "So your my secret admirer?" h e asked giving her a faint smile.

(Fyi make sure that when she asks him to become his slave that he enters a pact with him making him her slave and in return that she will protect him from the bullies at school...:3)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:36 pm
Thanks...what word choice?) She smiles and slides off the desk. as she moves her skirt catches on the desk revealing her red lace undergarments. "I'm doing well. And yeas I am your secret admirer. I've been watching you for a while now."  

2 Changes

SuperMudkip

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:40 pm
(lol just how you word thinks just the tone of the post lol im going on English class now ahhh my english teacher would be proud...lol)

Riku jerks a bit trying to catch her, he then sees her lace undergarments and blushes. "Oh...ummm were actually have been seeing me? and why did you bring me here?" he asked her.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:45 pm
She smiles and leans against him. "Why at school, silly." She teases flashing a sexy grin. "And i've brought you here to make a pact, or contract if you will." (rofl)  

2 Changes

SuperMudkip

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:52 pm
(LOl)
"U-mmm okay." he said softly as he looked into her green eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:57 pm
"Now the stipulations of the contract are as follows. I, Damali Pontis, vow to protect and provide for Riku Zeke to the best of my abilities. In return Riku shall serve my every need to the best of his abilities." Damali smiles and asks as she stroke his chest. "Do you, Riku Zeke, promise to accept and honor this contract?"  

2 Changes

SuperMudkip

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:01 pm
Riku smiled Slave? Really? Sounds really kinky but maybe that's a good thing...if she is really controlling then at least it's better than getting beat up every day....he thought to himself as he thougth about it "Alright, I Riku Zeke vow to become your slave and humble servant." he said to her honestly.

(I have to go to bed but I will be on tomorow! Well we made good headway with this RP!)  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff