Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series

Back to Guilds

A guild for everything Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series. 

Tags: YGOTAS, Yugioh the abridged series, Yu-Gi-Oh, Abridged Series 

Reply Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series
Random YGOTAS Moments Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi Chex Mix
Captain

Dapper Darling

10,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:41 pm
So I don't know about you guys, but ever since I was introduced to YGOTAS, I've had a ton of real life moments that remind me of it...For instance, just now, I was watching the Bakura Show episode (37:Single White Shemale) and it was at the part when the dialogue was this...

Bakura: You look like that woman from the Transformers movies.
Marik: You mean Shia LaBeouf?
Bakura: That's the one!

At that exact moment, when I refreshed the page on Gaia, a Transformers ad popped up, and I thought it was very ironic....

I have these moments a lot!

How about you?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:08 pm
Oh man! I remembered when something lik that happened to me. it was actually rite after i read this post. read it, couldn't think of any moments, then watched leather pants. i played leather pants on my guitar after that. and then my dad drove me to skool. but in the car when he turned on the radio....BAD ROMANCE PLAYED! xd lol i was soo freaked out that i actually took out my psp and played leather pants to it with the same timing xd  

SkytheGoggleHead

Smexi Chex Mix
Captain

Dapper Darling

10,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:50 pm
skythefox118
Oh man! I remembered when something lik that happened to me. it was actually rite after i read this post. read it, couldn't think of any moments, then watched leather pants. i played leather pants on my guitar after that. and then my dad drove me to skool. but in the car when he turned on the radio....BAD ROMANCE PLAYED! xd lol i was soo freaked out that i actually took out my psp and played leather pants to it with the same timing xd

Haha Bad Romance always plays whenever I'm in the car, and I swear LittleKuriboh is haunting me! twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:21 am
Smexi Chex Mix
skythefox118

Haha Bad Romance always plays whenever I'm in the car, and I swear LittleKuriboh is haunting me! twisted

thats super special awesome! biggrin its better than having lady gaga haunt u xp  

SkytheGoggleHead

Smexi Chex Mix
Captain

Dapper Darling

10,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:28 pm
skythefox118
Smexi Chex Mix
skythefox118

thats super special awesome! biggrin its better than having lady gaga haunt u xp

True true.... xd  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:40 pm
One time I was quoting Florence (Abridged Bakura as we all know) and some girl came up behind quoting exactly what Marik said after Bakura said what I said. XD  

Cassy3v3lyn

Lonely Lover

18,625 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Budding Witch 250

SkytheGoggleHead

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:24 pm
Emo-Amy-Rose
One time I was quoting Florence (Abridged Bakura as we all know) and some girl came up behind quoting exactly what Marik said after Bakura said what I said. XD

lol thats wut me and my friend always do at skool. lik we were quoting the deleted scenes montage at skool.....in the library...

Me: Kiss my a** Marik!
Friend: But thers poop down ther!

Always fun! 3nodding ......IGNORE ME!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:22 pm
skythefox118
Emo-Amy-Rose

lol thats wut me and my friend always do at skool. lik we were quoting the deleted scenes montage at skool.....in the library...

That is awesome! That's one of my favorite lines from Marik... "But there's poop down there!"  

Cassy3v3lyn

Lonely Lover

18,625 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Budding Witch 250

SkytheGoggleHead

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:53 pm
Emo-Amy-Rose
skythefox118
Emo-Amy-Rose

That is awesome! That's one of my favorite lines from Marik... "But there's poop down there!"

lol its one of my friends favs too xd that and i guess "come bakura!". she always says that too me whenever she forces me to go somewhere with her xp  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:09 pm
One night I was listening to "I'm on a Blimp" and the next day somebody had written I'm On a Boat on top of the desk I sit at in English class. The YGOTAS version was stuck in my head for the rest of the day.  

Jade Shark

5,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Smexi Chex Mix
Captain

Dapper Darling

10,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:39 pm
skythefox118
Emo-Amy-Rose
skythefox118
Emo-Amy-Rose

lol its one of my friends favs too xd that and i guess "come bakura!". she always says that too me whenever she forces me to go somewhere with her xp

Same! XD  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:44 pm
Today I was with friends, and my one friend said that I was going to shoot him with my invisible gun if he didn't do what I told him to. The funny part was that none of my friends have seen Yugioh the abridged series! XD

Oh and the other day, I was watching a show, and there was an epic chase scene, and the music they were playing for it was that one song in the Melvin'd episode where joey is saying nyeh nyeh nyeh nyeh nyeh i laughed so hard!  

Smexi Chex Mix
Captain

Dapper Darling

10,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100

x_JazmineJazzy_x

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:00 am
Lolz that happened to me too! LMAO! biggrin biggrin biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:21 pm
x_JazmineJazzy_x