Reply Community Lounge
Pnytenshi is sorta back! Update: With pictures! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pnytenshi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:44 pm
I know that it's been forever and the last that you heard from me, I had just gotten married. Well, I've come back for another update:

I'M PREGNANT!

Yes, whole world who might know me... I'm preggers... I just found out on Friday Nov 5th... Yup! It's too early to find out what it is or even see the baby... so i'm about a month...

Though that what it may be, I'm also a diabetic. Full-blown, finger-pricking, insulin-taking, change-my-diet diabetic... I haven't have any sweets since the 5th... I'm dying...

Once i get my diabetes under control, me and the baby will be fine. it's slowly getting under control and my husband is helping me out plenty and is really excited about the baby...

that's all that i can remember right now... so ask away!

Talk about:
- Pnytenshi's back!!!
- Baby and pregnancies
- diabetes
- WHEEEEE! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:24 pm
Double congrats to you! Glad to hear things are going well ( except the diabetic and no sweets part. That can't be fun )

So, for the questions, I can only think of one:

Have you thought of any names for the kid yet? Like for example, Korganoth the Unchallenged for a boy, or Malenesia the Enchantress for girl?  

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:35 pm
Congratulations! You must keep us updated on your progress with the growing baby... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:08 pm
Congrats! Glad to here things are going so wonderfully!  

Xikrai the Risen

Dapper Reveler

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Pnytenshi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:50 pm
Thanks you guys!

AP: we've thought of several names... lol those are good ones thoough! For boys: Robert Donald IV and Edward
for girls: Mahalin Grace and Leilani  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:49 am
Your names work too :3 Probably a bit more socially acceptable than mine, but I just like adding titles to my name. I mean, who would EVER bully a kid with " The Unchallanged " in his name? NO ONE. That kid would be the god of the playground  

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

PixiecuTT

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:06 am
Congratulations on your pregnancy. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:52 pm
AlcoholicPancake
Your names work too :3 Probably a bit more socially acceptable than mine, but I just like adding titles to my name. I mean, who would EVER bully a kid with " The Unchallanged " in his name? NO ONE. That kid would be the god of the playground

I know someone who named thier child Maxx Danger... Freakin' awesome!  

Pnytenshi

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:21 pm
EGAD!!!! TOO MUCH INFORMATION AT ONCE!!!

Welcome back is the first thing I'll say. Secondly... ********!!!!! Married and a babe on the way! How very exciting! Thirdly, do you know if the diabetes is gestational diabetes or will you have it even after the babe is born?

I was just thinking about it, and I think I'm the only mom in this guild. Or at least the only one who comes frequently. That said if you have any questions about what's happening, what to expect, or want to know my experiences, (all pregnancies are different! Even though Dante was the heaviest he was the fastest and easiest to birth) just drop me a line!

Super congrats though!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:19 pm
Thanks GRM! I'm sure to have plenty of questions and would love to know what you went through each of your pregnancies!

and i has a picture:
User Image

there's a speck of black round thingy where the pen is generally pointing at... that's the baby so far... my sister lovingly called it her "Little Booger"...  

Pnytenshi

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:01 pm
It's a bit hard to see, but I think I can see a very faint outline.

I actually just did a report on prenatal attachment between mother and unborn child. It's almost impossible to see if there is an attachment happening from the child, however an attachment is shown when the mother becomes protective. Obviously any stresses you go through will effect the child, apparently so much that the child could be fussier and cry more often despite food, comfort, and health. Lastly the better the child is treated now, the easier the emotional attachment will be for both child and mother. It was such a fascinating subject to me!

Any bleeding at all you need to go to the hospital right away! My mom waited and she ended up miscarrying. Sometimes they can stop a miscarriage and sometimes they can't, probably not something you want to risk.

As for my pregnancies, I'll send a Pm about them. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:52 pm
GRATS!!! that's so exciting!! biggrin biggrin biggrin  

Kaz Likes Cookies

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Flatterer 200

Prinniesdood

3,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:21 am
Well, i guess i'm sorta back as well. And congrats Pny.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:23 pm
Grats on the baby! When is she/he/it due?  

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:58 pm
I'm quite speechless, Pny. Congratulations on the new life growing within you.
...I feel so old. I know I'm not, physically, but I feel it. You're younger than me, what are you doing having babies...
Anyway. May the birth be swift and mostly painless. As well as on time.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff