Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
Well... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:45 pm
User Image

I used to go to a church, about a year ago.

We got a new youth leader and well the leaders became overly protective, and overbearing and VERY controlling.

So I stopped going.
It was a big fall out, lots of bickering and arguing...

Ever since I stopped going, I feel like I should go back. It is like something is pulling me to it..

So this Wednesday I'm going to it.
I mean Jesus gives multiple chances so I should too. Plus I miss it.
I'm also taking a buddy with me, she used to go but she stopped for the same reasons.

I dunno why I feel the way i do but maybe it's God telling me to do it. So i am.
I'm really excited, I'm also going to apologize for arguing with the leaders.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:23 pm
That's really cool that you're letting God lead you.
I pray everything goes well with the leaders.
Let us know how it goes?  

WoodSorrelWitch

Le Pale to the Chief

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:48 am
My friend, continue to remain obedient. God Bless you. The Lord is with you always.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:11 am
User Image

Yeah i cant wait. ^^
I'm really excited.

My friend isn't as optimistic, she is a rebel... But she says she is a Christian but... I don't think she acts as strong as she says she is...
I pray that she will open up and forgive and forget.

User Image

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

starry night-163

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:58 am
I'll be praying that things go out well for you and your friend.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:28 pm
User Image

Thanks! ^^

It might have to wait until next week.

It's been raining today, and i don't know it it will been raining tomorrow...
Plus I'll be driving across town at night.

I just got my license last month... I'm scared that I might wreck...
I never drove in the rain before.

User Image

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:15 pm
User Image

No rain today, roads are dry.
I'm going there tonight.

Please pray for my safety as I drive tonight.

I'll update on what happened there tonight.
I'll be leaving in about an hour or so.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:41 pm
User Image

I'm about to leave! ^^
I'm excited!

I hope my friend will have a change of heart...
She is being pretty hard-headed at the moment.

User Image

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:13 pm
User Image

Back.
It was a good sermon, and I'm forgiven. =)

I'm upset, we were talking about abortion.
They showed a very graphic video about what the unborn children look like and went through.
It was so sad, I just want to cry.
I just want to curl up in a ball and cry.
It was so sad, I don't know how someone could do that to their baby.
They were also talking about premarital sex and how the greatest gift to give to your husband is your purity.
Well I'm guilty, I'm not pure.
And I feel like dirt.
I want to never ever be like i was... Uhg so many demons I'm faced with right now.
Uhg.
I don't know where to start.
I just feel so gross and dirty, I shouldn't be happy.
I mean that is a pretty big sin. I just feel like crap, I know that God forgave me but I need to forgive myself and I don't know how.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:02 am
User Image

Alright last Wednesday was good, I'm going again this Wednesday but I'm going to try the college level class instead of the Youth class.
=)
I'm curious to see what is going on.

User Image

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

myusikah

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:08 pm
Testicular Diabetes
User Image

And I feel like dirt.
I want to never ever be like i was... Uhg so many demons I'm faced with right now.
Uhg.
I mean that is a pretty big sin. I just feel like crap, I know that God forgave me but I need to forgive myself and I don't know how.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

All sin weighs the same to God; they break His heart, but He sent His Son to die on the cross for You.

If your Youth leader friends were able to forgive you, God can do it too. He's the best at it. biggrin

Our Youth sermon was the difference between sins and saints.
Peter was considered a saint and Judas...not so much.
They both messed up -- Peter betrayed Jesus three times and Judas betrayed him. What's the difference between them? Peter asked for forgiveness (God only forgives those who ask and those who have a heart for Him) and then he moved on and witnessed to the Jews. He got back on track and took a step towards the light. Judas? He never forgave himself and killed himself.

A good way to start forgiving yourself would be to take a step towards the light and just let God's love run through you again. It's only gonna happen if you allow it to. smile

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:25 pm
Testicular Diabetes
User Image

Back.

They showed a very graphic video about what the unborn children look like and went through.
They were also talking about premarital sex and how the greatest gift to give to your husband is your purity.
And I feel like dirt.
Uhg.

User Image
Wait they showed an abortion? And remember if you have surrendered yourself then God makes you perfect. So if you feel bad it is because of your failures(and Satan the great persecuter) but remember without God we are only failure. So since you have God (As I belive from your own confessions) You need not worry because He's the one that makes you perfect, He's the one that works His rightousness through you. He will give you a new heart and mind. A rightous heart and mind. You just have to pray for it. (You have not because you ask not)  

Azkeel

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:31 pm
Azkeel
Testicular Diabetes
User Image

Back.

And I feel like dirt.
Uhg.

User Image
Wait they showed an abortion? And remember if you have surrendered yourself then God makes you perfect. So if you feel bad it is because of your failures(and Satan the great persecuter) but remember without God we are only failure. So since you have God (As I belive from your own confessions) You need not worry because He's the one that makes you perfect, He's the one that works His rightousness through you. He will give you a new heart and mind. A rightous heart and mind. You just have to pray for it. (You have not because you ask not)
User Image

No they didn't show a person having an abortion just the fetuses and some quotes from those "doctors" They would show a fetus and how old it was, then what they did to them...
It was horrible.
IT was really gory, i couldn't watch the most of it.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:33 pm
myusikah
Testicular Diabetes
User Image

And I feel like dirt.
Uhg.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

All sin weighs the same to God; they break His heart, but He sent His Son to die on the cross for You.

If your Youth leader friends were able to forgive you, God can do it too. He's the best at it. biggrin

Our Youth sermon was the difference between sins and saints.
Peter was considered a saint and Judas...not so much.
They both messed up -- Peter betrayed Jesus three times and Judas betrayed him. What's the difference between them? Peter asked for forgiveness (God only forgives those who ask and those who have a heart for Him) and then he moved on and witnessed to the Jews. He got back on track and took a step towards the light. Judas? He never forgave himself and killed himself.

A good way to start forgiving yourself would be to take a step towards the light and just let God's love run through you again. It's only gonna happen if you allow it to. smile

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

I asked for forgiveness, then gave right back into the temptation. So basically I lied to God and i still feel bad. But I need to work harder.
I will ask for forgiveness again tonight before bead when all is quiet.
I want to make Jesus and God proud, I need to try harder this time.

User Image

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Azkeel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:36 pm
Testicular Diabetes
Azkeel
Testicular Diabetes
User Image

Back.

And I feel like dirt.
Uhg.

User Image
User Image

No they didn't show a person having an abortion just the fetuses and some quotes from those "doctors" They would show a fetus and how old it was, then what they did to them...
It was horrible.
IT was really gory, i couldn't watch the most of it.

User Image
Where's that church's faith? They feel they need to scare you guys straight? Bah... sorry I don't like stuff like that I see no love in it.  
Christian friends

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff