Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
I believe I talked to an Angel Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Le Pale to the Chief

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:34 pm
The strangest occurance happened Thursday night. I was thirsting for a sweet tea, so I pulled into a fast food place, so I could get me something on the way to where I was going. I was beginning to pull up, until this guy coming out of nowhere, comes up to my window, startling me. He seemed to look a lot older in age, pretty dressed down, worn out clothing, I would say very shaggy looking. He had scruffy hair as well. At first, I had no idea what this guy wanted, or why he stopped me. I was waiting to order my drink. He asked me how I was doing, and how my night was so far. I told him, "It's Alright."

He started to ramble about something, I could hardly understand what he was saying, for a few seconds. Then he suddenly asked me for a quarter. He was holding up a bag of food, and showing it to me. I said to myself, "Why would he want a quarter?" I insisted anyway, and was nice enough to dig through my change, and hand him one. Then, funny thing; he handed it back, so I looked at him dumbfounded. "Why are you giving it back?" I asked him. He told me, "Because you never know who's spirit you will lift up when you give them something, even if it's only something small or just a quarter."

I then told him I had to be on my way, and God Bless you. He told me, "This is how the Kingdom of heaven is furthered." I smiled at him, wondering to myself, "Could this be one of God's messengers?" I never got his name. But everything happened in an exact time-frame, that when I did leave, and told him I had to, things felt so different. On the way around from getting my drink, I looked for him in the direct spot he came up to my vehicle, and he was not there anymore. I must tell you right now, God's angels are among us, so you never know when you might just run into one. God makes all things possible. Nothing the Lord does is impossible in His eyes. This is why we must see through His eyes. Trust in the Lord, and all things will come to past, but faith will come to everlasting life! My friends, what I have just wrote, are truthful words. Angels are walking among us as we speak. We are in a spiritual warfare. Our strength arises, and we must wait upon the Lord! He lifts himself on wings like eagles.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:02 pm
What a nice and inspiring story, I'm glad I read it!  

WhitersNote

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Le Pale to the Chief

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:07 pm
This really happened. I kid you not. God is good all the time!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:10 pm
I agree it was real god and his angels is amoung us I feel it all the time  

KitKitty2234

Gracious Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Le Pale to the Chief

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:22 pm
Oh yes. There is no doubt about that. I know that when he talked to me I could feel my spirit moving, deeply.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:27 pm
That's really cool, thank you for sharing!
It's a good reminder that yes, God's messengers are among us.
Thank you  

WoodSorrelWitch

starry night-163

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:52 am
That's sounds awesome!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:56 am
User Image

I want something like that to happen to me! D=
Lucky duck! ^^

User Image

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Le Pale to the Chief

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:10 pm
You never know. I'm sure you will. Your faith is growing in you. You do know that right? I can feel the difference. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:57 am
I like your story a lot. It reminds me of some of my own experiences surrounding the power of prayer. Never something like that but what I sometimes call my "mini miracles". Something small but something touched by the hand of God... turning me down a different path. That must have been a moment God stepped in to intercede in your life. It may have been for your faith or for falling from faith... maybe for someone who will hear your story, to answer a prayer? God works in strange ways... always answering prayer.

Just like the time my own mother was suffering as did the mother of St. Augustine. She would pray constantly to our Lord and St. Therese the Little Flower for my sister's conversion. However, when my grandfather died, we were at the cemetery where we could take a flower after the casket was lowered. I picked up a rose because I thought it was really pretty. But, I saw my sister holding a different one I thought was much better. I got jealous, of course, for a reason I find is actually unlike me totally. But, I picked up a different flower. I couldn't have two so I went to my mom and gave her the rose.

I never knew what I did until a long while later. My mom cried for the rest of the time though I thought it was because of papa dying. She told me later of he short of St. Therese. To give a rose to those she promises to help... that she is there answering prayers. For our Holy Mother. It's not as powerful as yours but not everyone gets to be so blessed as you.

God Bless!  

daddinar

Shy Phantom

Le Pale to the Chief

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:20 am
It says in the Bible that Gods people entertain angels on earth. This means that angels do dwell on earth in the flesh and pay close attention to what we do. From what I understand, angels are mistreated as well. I will find that scripture.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:51 am
Hebrews 13:2

Don't forget to show hospitality to strangers, for some who have done this have entertained angels without realizing it. (NLT)

I have no doubt that you may have, in fact, seen an angel. Angels can come and appear in physical form, as they did with Abraham and Lot.

I agree with Rumpleteazer (I like the show, Cats, as well, by the way ^_^).

Colossians 2:8

Don't let anyone condemn you by insisting on pious self-denial or the worship of angels. (NLT)

Remember Who we worship, and pray to Him alone. If He so wills it, He shall send His angels to help you.

Le Pale to the Chief

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Pennguins2

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:33 pm
Haha you are absolutely right smile angels are always among us I myself have experienced angels alot and that was an angel smile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:43 pm
That's amazing. It makes a person wonder how many of them are really around us every day...  

Katie Wildheart

xinixane

4,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:09 pm
Wow. That was so CooL! biggrin
A Thing that I wish that would happen to me too smile
And yeah agreeing with you all.
I do believe that angels are just around us watching our moves wether in Physical or spirit.

I feel happy! Yay! biggrin

Christian friends

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces