Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
I HAVE RETURNED....I think. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do I know you? :{D
  Why, yes!
  No, I don't believe we've met...
  My name is Danjah
View Results

Super Ultra Mega LinZ

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:05 am
Oh hi! It's me!

You might have seen me on any one of these mules of mine:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I used to post in here quite a bit years ago but then got a little overwhelmed by some things that happened in the past and left for a bit and got comfortable in other guilds and long story short---I'm back to be social with you all after a very long break! Things get really boring at my job so it'll be nice to belong to another guild with fresh threads to give my 2 cents to. :3

SO ANYWAY! I just wanted to say hello to everyone. To those of you, I do not know, it'll be fun to get to know you! :3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:40 am
Welcome back (:

You can go on Gaia at your job? D: Man, I wish I could.
Work is fricken killing me. And a few of us here, I think. I know Szen is pretty drained with work at the moment, too.
I think school is swamping a lot of people at the moment, too. It's been awfully quiet around here lately. All us old folk are growing up and getting busy with life D:  

de.Lici.ous
Crew

Aaditya

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:31 am
What's up Emu?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:08 am
~*~

DANJAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

-flytackle-

~*~

Den Dristige Djevelen

sammyslamin

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:16 pm
Super Ultra Mega LinZ
Oh hi! It's me!

You might have seen me on any one of these mules of mine:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I used to post in here quite a bit years ago but then got a little overwhelmed by some things that happened in the past and left for a bit and got comfortable in other guilds and long story short---I'm back to be social with you all after a very long break! Things get really boring at my job so it'll be nice to belong to another guild with fresh threads to give my 2 cents to. :3

SO ANYWAY! I just wanted to say hello to everyone. To those of you, I do not know, it'll be fun to get to know you! :3
naaaaaaaaaaaaaah brraaaaaaaaaaah that's dead  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:17 pm
Aaditya
What's up Emu?
naaaaaaaaaaaaah that's deaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah  

sammyslamin

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

Annai-chansan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:43 pm
Heey...Pretty sure I recognize the middle and the last avatar! Cooliolios! I took a break from gaia too, but now I check up every coupla days =]. Have fun being back!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:03 pm
You're lucky, it's been so slow here, there's almost nothing you've missed. ^_^

A lot of us have been rather dead and quiet. If what seems to have become a seething feud between myself and a friend keeps up, something tells me I'll be spamming this poor place myself soon.  

Lychee Fruit

Dangerous Stalker

15,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

comfylove
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:27 pm
ohai. wink
I totes don't see you like, vurrrrry often. ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:44 pm
Hi Linz! I remember you :p  

scrub
Crew

Super Ultra Mega LinZ

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:17 pm
Teehee@Scrub and Comfy! x3

@Lici: Chyeah! I work as a dispatcher during the night shift so our nerdy sheriff actually encourages us to find something on the internet to keep us entertained so we can always be near the radio and the 911 phone.

Chyeah. My job is a pretty cool guy. eh answers 911 calls and doesn't afraid of anything.

*loves on evrehbuddy whilst being a little confused by slammin*

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:22 am
Super Ultra Mega LinZ
Teehee@Scrub and Comfy! x3

@Lici: Chyeah! I work as a dispatcher during the night shift so our nerdy sheriff actually encourages us to find something on the internet to keep us entertained so we can always be near the radio and the 911 phone.

Chyeah. My job is a pretty cool guy. eh answers 911 calls and doesn't afraid of anything.

*loves on evrehbuddy whilst being a little confused by slammin*
I am jealous! I want a job where I can play around online. Do you know people actually get paid to promote videos and sites and stuff on YouTube and Facebook? I need one of those jobs xD
Does being a dispatcher involve shipping?  

de.Lici.ous
Crew

Super Ultra Mega LinZ

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:47 am
lol I didn't know that but I guess it makes sense!

But nah, it doesn't involve shipping. I basically just sit around and I'm here to help officers run traffic stops and answer 911 calls. I also have to make breakfast for the prisoners. :3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:27 am
Super Ultra Mega LinZ
lol I didn't know that but I guess it makes sense!

But nah, it doesn't involve shipping. I basically just sit around and I'm here to help officers run traffic stops and answer 911 calls. I also have to make breakfast for the prisoners. :3

I know, it does make sense, especially with music and stuff, since everything is so web-based these days. I just didn't know that people actually do JUST that as a full time job until a couple weeks ago. Talk about a dream job! I reckon it'd be up there with video game testing :P

Ooooh okay. When I hear the word 'dispatch' I think of shipping xD I shop online too much, haha. So are the 911 calls just in relation to traffic? /dumb Australian
Do you get to eat the breakfast, too? >_>  

de.Lici.ous
Crew

[X]Harajuku[X]

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:48 am
Hey! How goes it? I don't think I remember you..maybe? Sorta? I just came back here myself from being once addicted many moons ago sweatdrop  
The Suites

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff