Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
How can You Abuse me like This?!(1x1 Starting) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiatala

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:40 pm
User ImageBroken and abused, she has been brought back time after time to the slave shop. Never been able to find a place to call home, or able to buy her own freedom. She has always been the quiet type, lived a normal life till she was thirteen. Her father sold her as a sex slave and was abused and sold more from there. Nine different homes, nine different abusers she's had to live with. Nine years different years she's been used for pleasure and amusement of people. Finally bought to a strange man, she walks, lives, and breath in fear.

User Image
Blood thirsty, and willing to go to any lengths to get the blood he desires. He buys a tortured, abused in many ways, weak, obedient slave. He pays not much attention to her, while he still has a supplies of blood left, he can hear her pulse every where he goes. It is tempting and when he is near her almost can't help himself. He has been an eye catcher as well. Handsome, strong, seductive to women. But with a curse of immortality, a vampire none the less.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:42 pm
User Image
1. I Control this place
2. No cyber
3. Pm. Me your profiles do not post and I will give you a few more instructions
4. Swearing to a minimum
5. Put a eek and a ninja at the bottom of your profile so i know you read my rules
6. Have fun blaugh

rolleyes  

Kiatala

Kiatala

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:44 pm
Profile Skeleton

[color=darkblue][imgleft](Picture please)[/imgleft]
My true name is: (Character name)
My holder name: (Gaia name)
I have been alive for: (over 20 for human under 300 for vampire)
I have hidden talents: (Anything special)
I have had a: (Bio, use above)
[align=right]Things I like:
+
+
+
Things I dislike:
+
+
+
My Gender: (Female or Male)
My Race: (Vampire? Human?)
Any little secrets?: (Extra)[/align][/color]

Note: The master is very threatening and cruel!! Play that please, he has some nice points but he is very intimidating.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:46 pm
Accepted Characters!

User Image
My true name is: Elowyn Faye
My holder name: Echolyn
I have been alive for: 22
I have hidden talents: Harpist
I have had a: Elowyns's father sold her as a sex slave and was abused and sold more from there. Nine different homes, nine different abusers she's had to live with. Nine years different years she's been used for pleasure and amusement of people. She kept being brought back to the slave shop after they had their fun with her and claimed she was a lousy slave.
Things I like:
+ White Roses
+ Harp
+ Not being hit
Things I dislike:
+ Being Abused
+ Cruelty
+ Water
My Gender: Female
My Race: Human
Any little secrets?: Elowyn is Mute

User Image
My true name is: Dominique Valentine
My holder name: The Hiding Blackspade
I have been alive for: 167 long years
I have hidden talents: Mental Manipulation
I have had a: Dominque Valentine was beautiful. All the girls fawned over him. He, however, had eyes for only one. Veronica Gemonia. She was the most beautiful girl in the province. However, her father kept her locked away, and no one hardly ever saw her. Dominique would not give up on meeting this dashing beauty though. In the dark of night he snuck into her backyard and climbed up to her window. He hardly remembers that night, or any of his memories beforehand. He just knows that what happened that night lost them both something. She lost her life, and he lost his humanity. She was drinking his blood, when her father walked in. Seeing what she was doing brought tears to his eyes, but he had to end it. He ran out for help. In that short amount of time she forced him to drink some of her blood aswell. Nobody knew this though, only killing her. He went home and changed. Before he knew it, sunlight made him feel sick, and tired. He had no appetite for normal food, but an insatiable thirst. He slowly began to remember that night, and it was lucky he did. He was getting sick, and going mad with thirst. He used one of the handsmaids as his first meal, easing her mind as he bit into her neck. He fled his estate then, stealing whatever he wanted. They were technically supposed to become his anyway. He sold most of them, lying about their origins, making some of them much more expensive than they were worth. His powers helped with that. Now he lives richly, he never lost his inheritance. He's killed the handmaid, and there'd been no witnesses. Everyone had thought he was dead too, killed by the monster that drained his servant. a few months later he simply returned, coming up with some story about what had happened. When his father had died, he gained the estate and all of it's belongings. Now he lives there, pretending to be his own great-great grandson.
Things I like:
+ Women
+ Good Wine
+ New things
Things I dislike:
+ Repetition
+ Boring, ditzy, girls
+ Humans
My Gender: Male
My Race: Vampire

Kiatala

Kiatala

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:33 am
BUMP/RESERVE  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:11 am
OPEN!!  

Kiatala

Kiatala

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:35 am
User Image
Elowyn was in a cage shackled to the wall. She tugged against the chains before the drunken owner through a bottle at her cage shattering it against the bars and sending glass everywhere. "Enough of that!" He spat drunkenly and grabbed another bottle of beer.
Somebody please save me.... Elowyn thought fighting back tears.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:00 am
Dominque walked into the store, his tattered black trenchcoat blowing out behind him as the door opened. He shook himself off of the few drops of water that remained on his person before walking up to the counter,
"I'm in need of a slave. Preferably an obdient one, who'll do what it's master tells it, and disappear for most of the time. Young, male or female, doesn't really matter."
He looked down at the drunken shopkeep, his pale skin a stark contrast to that of the slaver's.  

Cecanian Alpha

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Kiatala

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:10 am
Elowyn looked at the man who came in and didn't like the feel he gave off. The shop keeper looked up at him and chuckled before going over to Elowyn's cage and grabbing the chain around her neck and dragging her out. "She's obedient, does everything you need, and she good at things." He said with a smirk and yanked her closer to Dominque.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:22 am
He down at the girl, only stiffening slightly. Her wounds gave off the pungent tangy odor he hadn't bothered to resist in so long, he found himself trying for once,
"She'll do fine. How much?"
He could always just kill the shopkeep and take her, then he'd be full and less likely to feed on her, for now. No, inconspicuous, he'd told himself that this morning and he intended to stick to it.  

Cecanian Alpha

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Kiatala

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:17 pm
Elowyn cowered lightly near the man but didn't want to go back to the other man either. The man pondered for a moment then sighed. "Fifty." He said. "But i should warn ya if you still want her, she's a mute it comes in handy once in a while but yeah." The drunken man said and handed Dominque her chain.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:12 pm
Dominique took the chain and paid the man his due. He looked down at the girl,
"Why would it matter? I'm not buying her for her conversational skills..."
He tugged on the leash and took the girl out into the rain, ignoring how she reacted to the sudden chill of the autumn rain. He hustled her along the nearly deserted streets, for no one else was stupid enough to hang about in this weather. He found his carriage and put her inside, sitting in beside her, shaking his hat outside before-hand. Dominique banged on the roof to signal the driver, and they started for his new slave's futur residence.  

Cecanian Alpha

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Kiatala

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:42 pm
The slave shop owner just shrugged and counted the money as they left. Elowyn shivered at the rain but kept walking doing her best to hide that she was very cold. Elowyn looked at the carriage with a strange eye, but didn't fight back just did what he was doing. She huddled inside the carriage, shaking lightly and keeping her head and eyes down.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:31 pm
He remained completely solemn throughout the trip, only moving when the carraige jostled every now and then. As the carriage slowed he turned toward her,
"I'll take you to your room, and that's where you will stay unless I come get you, or one of my servants gets you for me, understand?"
The carriage stopped and the driver open the door. Dominique climbed out, tugging her out with the leash as he did so. He didn't wait for long before promptly walking up to the large mansion.  

Cecanian Alpha

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Kiatala

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:34 pm
Elowyn nodded her head and kept it down. She flinched lightly when he grabbed her but followed promptly and kept up with him looking around in aw at the mansion. She signed that his house was incredible but also grabbed a small note pad she had with her and wrote it down. She tapped him lightly and held out the sheet of paper. 'Your home is very impressive.' She kept her head down holding the piece of paper to him.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff