Welcome to Gaia! ::

Depthless Imagination

Back to Guilds

semi-literate minimum roleplay and forum discussions (anime, literature, videogames, art, etc.) Looking for role players and ideas!! 

Tags: role play, fantasy, sci-fi, anime, vampire 

Reply Depthless Imagination
Ideas for future guild contests! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What kind of a guild contest should I hold?
  Art specific to home page
  Banner
  Invitation (grow guild)
  cos-play
  poetry
  photography
  manga/comic (scenes from guild role plays)
  other
View Results

Darth Ghranna
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Genius

14,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:39 pm
I was very evil disappointed evil to see how little interest there was in the guild art contest! I would like to know what kind of contests would be more interesting to you? There are several options for you to vote for. If you do not see what you want then post your suggestion in this thread!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:55 pm
How about an all around general fine-art contest? Where anyone can submit anything from any medium as long as It's art? mrgreen  

green war slave

6,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Darth Ghranna
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Genius

14,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:45 pm
come on people I know you have opinions on this matter, so lets hear them! The last contest had little interest. I need to know why so I can create better contests! Why was no one interested was it because there were no good prizes, or was it because there was simply on interest in that type of contest!?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:45 am
Well... I think... We can do general art and literary competitions... For example:
* In December the task would be a conversion of the artwork;
* Best for March drawing, etc, etc. We could also do a contest for best dressed av. Let's do something connected with imagination, so that everyone could have something to show. Ha, even the literary work, a short poem, story. And proceeded to contest? For example:
* Information about the opening of the contest is broadcast every 7th day of the month.
* The end is the last day of the month.
* Collapsible works are evaluated before the designated persons who are exempted from the show's creative work.
This is just one example ... This approach worked when I was still "sitting" in this, when I was creating sessions and competitions on my own forum.  

Lilly Renouille

Quotable Seeker

SephysFangirl

6,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:15 am
i would like art related contests and those that deal with logic and anime related contests  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:40 am
I think an art contest for each individual month would be good. Like a drawing that reminds you of the month.  

Mishimomei

Interesting Shapeshifter

13,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100

Madam Lofty

8,250 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:21 pm
I would keen for art contests that don't involve making a banner. Like drawing characters, scenes, or items. I am really bad at making banners sry.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:14 am
I think I'd have to agree with madam lofty. While I'm bad at any real sort of art, I would love to see what people come up with for some of the RP art! smile  

Darth_Malice_66

5,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100

MystMist

Dangerous Phantom

13,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:20 am
Poems heart heart heart I just love to write them. I just dip my quill in the ink and the words flow right out of me, ahhh what an wonderfull feeling. heart heart  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:07 pm
Hmmmm.....
I got something! idea

Maybe there should be a contest about the three most creative characters you have created. Kinda like writing a poem or a moment that special character had with their picture >w< (probably should be drawn so that way we could like express it better) Or something like it :33  

sweetysoul

7,300 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Anaithnid Miuil
Captain

Swashbuckling Pirate

13,950 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:22 am
we do need new banner art, and we need the guild to grow so those are the ideas I am favoring  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:00 pm
Id be down for photography and or cosplay..its easy to put up pictures..art is kind of hard because you need a scanner and all that crap..but ill be down for anything
Also we could maybe do something along the lines of story writing..maybe create a short story of some kind..I have a real passion for story writing.  

Ty_Takeda

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,525 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Darth Ghranna
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Genius

14,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:22 pm
Ty_Takeda
Id be down for photography and or cosplay..its easy to put up pictures..art is kind of hard because you need a scanner and all that crap..but ill be down for anything
Also we could maybe do something along the lines of story writing..maybe create a short story of some kind..I have a real passion for story writing.
ok and thank-you for your reply I will take your suggestions under advisement mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:24 pm
Darth Ghranna
Ty_Takeda
ok and thank-you for your reply I will take your suggestions under advisement mrgreen

No need for thanks. Im glad I could help and give my suggestion!  

Ty_Takeda

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,525 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Alienor Kaze

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:56 pm
We could do tek-tek contests for each of the characters in the RPs that are currently going on. We can read the descriptions and the characters and then try and come up with our own interpretation using the writing and not the character pictures.  
Depthless Imagination

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff