Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Ȼhained (Open/Full) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

omniscient virgo

Desirable Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:49 pm
User Image

╔════════════════════════════╗
A semi-lit to Lit Roleplay

Idea by Sleep Mirrors Death

Roleplay genre- Master/Slave Romance

Pictures from Photobucket

╚════════════════════════════╝

Title Page
Story
Rules
Profile skeleton
Accepted profiles
Reserved
Reserved

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:50 pm
Ștory-

User Image

She wakes up from a fitful sleep. Her eyes open wide, and she looks around the unfamiliar room. She feels something around her neck. Pulls at it, but it won’t come off. A man walks up to the bars and places a hand through to pat the girl on the head. “Welcome to the pet shop. Your lovely, I’m sure that if your good, you’ll be sold in no time. The teens eyes widened. She was going to be a slave?

The year is 2060, and the world is in turmoil. Underground slave markets are busier then ever because the government is fighting within itself instead of keeping criminals off of the streets. Beautiful teenage girls between the ages of seventeen and nineteen are being kidnapped left and right to be sold to the rich and powerful. All these girl’s can do is hope to get a nice master, but will that happen? You’ve got the keyboard, so you can decide.

Title Page
Story
Rules
Profile skeleton
Accepted profiles
Reserved
Reserved

omniscient virgo

Desirable Fatcat

omniscient virgo

Desirable Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:51 pm
Ɍules-

General- No cybering, follow my rules, follow gaia's rules, any questions that you have, ask me.

Literacy- As I said on the title page, this is semi-literate to literate, so i don't want to see text talk or l33t speak in this forum.

Characters- I want female slaves and male masters please. I don't want perfect characters either, so please have character flaws. For masters, I don't want all of them to be extremely nice! I want some violent characters, I want bipolar, scary, characters. Some of these men that buy slaves are power obsessed, so they are very dominant! For slaves, I want some who are scared of everything, some who are stubborn, some who are feisty, maybe even some who are big flirts or something. Be creative!

Posting- I like pretty posts, so please try to include your character's picture and name. i don't want huge pictures or anything though, so please resize them and such. Thank you ^^ I want at least one good paragraph, and I have a limit of six paragraphs. Please don't challenge my ADD by posting ten paragraphs or something. Thank you.

Last but not least- Please send your profiles to me VIA PM, and title them Chained for life for slaves and I want a good girl for masters (:

Title Page
Story
Rules

Profile skeleton
Accepted profiles
Reserved
Reserved

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:52 pm
Ҏrofile Șkeleton-

[size=11][b]Name-[/b] [color=Postingcolor](Character name)[/color]
[b]Age-[/b] [color=Postingcolor](17-19 if slave, 18-21 if master)[/color]
[b]Personality-[/b] [color=Postingcolor](General personality)[/color]
[b]Likes-[/b] [color=Postingcolor](Character likes)[/color]
[b]Dislikes-[/b] [color=Postingcolor](Character dislikes)[/color]
[b]Biography-[/b] [color=Postingcolor](Brief character bio)[/color]
[b]Username-[/b] [color=Postingcolor](Your username)[/color]
[b]Picture-[/b] [color=Postingcolor](Anime picture URL please)[/color][/size]

Title Page
Story
Rules
Profile skeleton

Accepted profiles
Reserved
Reserved

omniscient virgo

Desirable Fatcat

omniscient virgo

Desirable Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:53 pm
Ⱥccepted Ҏrofiles-

Name- Sinasta Oni
Age- 18
Personality- Sin tends to be rather sweet, though if you don't take charge of her, she'll be stubborn as all hell.
Likes- Rainy days, sweets, love stories, people that don't try to boss her around.
Dislikes- Pain, hatred, spicy foods, being humiliated.
Biography- Sin grew up with her mother as an only child. She had average grades, and dated a pretty average guy. All of that changed when she was taken from her bedroom late one night by two burly men. She was taken to a slave shop, where she was promptly sold to a rather twisted male. She found herself wishing for the cage that she had stayed in for a few nights before being bought, so she bit and screamed and kicked until she was taken back to the shop. She has done this several times in the year that she has been held captive.
Username- Sleep Mirrors Death
Picture- Looks can be decieving...

Name- Guillaume Adrienne Lefevre
Age- 19
Personality- Guillaume is a narcissistic, self-centered young man who believes that everyone should serve him, and he speaks to them as such. Despite his formal speech, almost every sentence he utters has some negative connotation. One might say he is sadistic, but sadism is a very serious psychological condition, therefore he isn't. He simply gets his laughs from others' humiliation and--rarely--their pain. Guillaume is so up himself it's depressing.He's simply ecstatic that he has a slave.
Likes- Coffee, tea, attractive women (he has an extremely particular taste in girls, though), cats (he'd never admit it), living in the lap of luxury
Dislikes- disobedience, loud noises, spicy food, when people don't stop bothering him
Biography- Guillaume has always lived like a prince. His parents were--are--insanely rich, though Guillaume never really knew why, and didn't bother to ask. He lives a sheltered life, so he doesn't have a lot of people skills. There are tons of maids in his home (who are all rather old), but he wants his own personal maid (an attractive one). Guillaume's parents are never home when he wants them to be (which is rare) but always home when he doesn't. He finds comfort in playing the violin, but now that he's getting a slave it seems stupid to him. (But he'll still play every now and then. Maybe.) Guillaume's huge house is almost always crawling with family (but not his parents, and he doesn't care), extended family, family friends, and of course, the maids and butlers.
Username- Lieutenant Shotgun
Picture- Baby, the stars shine bright.

]Name- Jax "jack" Miller
Age- 21
Personality- Heavy smoker and drinker,a 'it was set in stone' adittude to life,gun nut and trained killer,silent,very easy to set off and hard to figure out.
Likes- Long drives,his 'job',someone who doesn't ask questions,slaves that aren't predictable.
Dislikes- Slaves who are timid or cant think for themselves,annoy people who won't stop talking,politics.
Biography- Jax was born into a nice family or atleast as nice as it can be these days,he had a brother and sister both older and ususally was the forgotten child except by his uncle. His uncle worked for 'certain people' as he liked to put it and had a soft spot for Jax so on his spare time taught Jax what he knew and even gave him a few 'jobs' once he grew up. Nothing big just a smash and grab here and there and helping with 'convinceing' shop owners to accept offers. these days he works as a hired killer for hire and has made a reputation for himself in the underground crime network as being an untracable ghost,only being found if he wants to be.
Username- Miller4595
Picture- The Forgotten One

Name- Aria
Age- 17
Personality- Aria was diagnosed with bipolar disorder about a year ago. She has a hard time controlling her emotions, and occasionally she lashes out at people. When she's not angry or depressed, she's quiet and shy. It's hard to tell what she's really like because her actions and words contradict each side of her.
Likes- Sweets, clothes, TV, showering, her headband with cat ears (she wears it all the time), and people.
Dislikes- Her bipolar disorder, the dark, having to do hard tasks, spicy foods, and not bathing.
Biography- Aria was brought up in a wonderful household. She lived in an apartment complex with her father and sister. Her father had invested too much money on horse racing that he had gone broke. He then borrowed loans he couldn't pay back. Soon after, Aria and her sisters were forced to look for jobs to help pay off the debts. After many options out the window, Aria's father had agreed to have Aria become a servant.
Username- JackTheLycan
Picture- [x]

Name- Rein Josephine Archfield
Age- 17
Personality- Rein is was a kind girl. Now, she is afraid and fragile. She hides that by being a violent and rebellious child. It has only happened once but she was able to open up to one master. Unfortunately, she died and Rein was sent back to the shop.
Likes- Rein loves sweets. She also likes it when you leave her alone but most of the times it's just a facade. All though most of the times she doesn't look like it she wants to be shown some love and kindness.
Dislikes- Rein absolutely hates men. She doesn't mind being around them but when they get to close she becomes violent. She also hates anything sour. She hates being confined in her cage and being sold, to different masters. It's quite hard to get used to people.
Biography- Rein grew up in a decent household. Her parents raised three kids, with Rein being the youngest. Her father couldn't care for her anymore and ,sadly, sold her to a slave shop. She was completely scared and hates men. Actually, she is scared of them, but she dared not tell. She can't stand them. But most of her masters have been men. All of them returned her for she was too violent. She hated all of them.
Username- zeroX_darkstar
Picture- Don't You Dare Come Any Closer

Name- Kenshisha
Age- 17
Personality- Loyal, Determined, and faithful, Kenshisha would fight to the death to protect her master.
Likes- Serving, sugary treats, excersize
Dislikes- No Direction, Needles, Most vegetables
Biography- Raised to be a faithful girl, Kenshisha is undeniably loyal as a slave, and obedient to her master's every whim.
Username- HalfBreedsPwn
Picture- The Demon Coyote

Name- Tyson Wolf
Age- 21
Personality- Tyson is a stern individual who can be uncaring and cold at times or even cruel but such a thing is rare occurrence. A dark sense of humor also accompanies this and some even go as far as to call him a morbid individual. As well he can be quite the pessimist, rarely seeing anything good within people including him self. Aside from that he manages to maintain a relaxed attitude towards life and needs very little to feel content.
Likes- Industrial music, being lazy, sleeping in, walking at night and or in the rain, movies
Dislikes- Disobedience, being woken up, spicy food, warmer weather, picky people, large crowds
Biography- Tyson was born into a lower class family and money was always an issue. Some weeks they went hungry so they would have a place to live and this is where his pessimistic nature started to form. Although his mother was always on the opposite spectrum when it came to such things and she would prove him wrong when he turned five or six. His mother had been seeing a rather wealthy man for sometime and one day they went to there mansion to discuss various matters. He met a girl there and ended up spending some time with her before he was informed they would be moving in with this man. This came to bite him in the a** around his early teens when he found out that him and his mother forced the friend he made that day out of there home because of an affair. Although later on in life he found some comfort when he was approached by his half sister and they made up so to speak. Years past by and he found him self working for his father and living in his own space. Out of his lazy nature among other things he is in search for a slave.
Username- RastkoB
Picture- [x]

Name- Marcus Wolfe
Age- Twenty
Personality- Marcus is a simple man of simple tastes. He is calm and strong, but is gentle and knows when to use his strength. There is always a sense of barely restrained stress and primal ferocity or passion within him. He will ask first, but if he absolutely needs it done, it will become an order.
Likes- Camping, nature, storms, a good book, a good conversation, a good woman.
Dislikes- Overused technology, noise, absolute silence, when a plan falls apart.
Biography- Marcus was born to a decent family, but his father did nothing to instill values in him. This ended up being handled by Macus' uncle, a rough, unadulterated man. Marcrus grew to be that way too, if slightly more refined and polite. He spends a lot of time away from the manor he inherited, often in a log cabin by a lake in the forest tat he built himself.
Username- Bluewolf675
Picture- User Image

Name- Samantha Rose
Age- 18
Personality- She is very aggressive and feisty. She doesn't like to do as she is told and will snap very quickly. She has a very bad temper, but can be nice sometimes.
Likes- Being treated equally, being left alone, being able to be free
Dislikes- Being bossed around, told what she can and can not do with life. Being abused, Fire
Biography- Well, she has had a bad but good life for the most part. When she was just eight her brother and mother were lost in a very bad fire scarring her for life of fire. Her father did the best he could to raise her but everything seemed to remind him of the loss and frequently snapped and very occasionally hit Samantha. Though he always made up for it. Finally one night walking home from work she was kidnapped and placed on the black market.
Username- Echolyn
Picture- Samantha Rose

Name- Ian Iveshkov
Age- 21
Personality- Your typical party boy. He never says never when it comes to a good party, but he plays it smart. He’s much more intelligent than he’s given credit for and he comes off as sarcastic and even annoying at times. He’s demanding when it comes to his slaves and they know what’s a suggestion and what’s an order after a while. What makes them so quick to learn? Nobody knows. The salves don’t tell, and only slaves have seen it.
Likes- Cigarettes, alcohol, a good party, women, occasional joint, and of course a good cup of coffee for sobriety.
Dislikes- People who take the party to far, ignorance, sluts (He likes his women decent with no risk of disease).
Biography- Ian grew up in an elitist well-to-do family who cared very much about appearances. They kept their slaves in respectful rags, but talked down to them like they were slaves, and when the company was gone and the curtains were drawn, Ian’s father would beat the slaves in areas he could cover with cloths. It explains just about everything about Ian from his party attitude, to the way he treats his slaves. The only difference, he doesn’t beat his slaves every night. He still lives in a well-to-do home, for someone living alone at least. He owns a 3 story house in which he and his few slaves live in alone, but he’s rarely ever in it unless hosting a party.
Username- Aurora Tate
Picture- A party boy through and through.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:29 pm
Ɍeserved

Title Page
Story
Rules
Profile skeleton
Accepted profiles
Reserved

Reserved  

omniscient virgo

Desirable Fatcat

omniscient virgo

Desirable Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:30 pm
Ɍeserved

Title Page
Story
Rules
Profile skeleton
Accepted profiles
Reserved
Reserved

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:23 pm
---Master and slave pairings---

Sinasta and Tyson

Aria and Marcus

Rein and Jax

Kenshisha and Guillaume

Samantha and Ian

((Masters- I want this roleplay to run smoothly, so PM me with your slave preference and I will pair everyone up.))

omniscient virgo

Desirable Fatcat

Himedere-Senpaii

Tipsy Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:05 am
User Image
x x______________αᴙια__
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
__[[ ooc: /wants to roleplay really badly o__e;; More people! MORE!

edit:: ; O; Everyone's paired! C-can we start? /eyes sparkle.

edit again:: HRRNNGGGHHH!!!!!! ]]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:11 am
((I'm sorry. I need one more before we can start, which frankly sucks. Before I got another slave, I had thought about taking one pair off so we could've started. I'm sorry about the delay :/ ))  

omniscient virgo

Desirable Fatcat

omniscient virgo

Desirable Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:47 pm
Ϩinasta ϴni

My chains render me, but one day I'll break free. Just watch me.

User Image

Chains rattled as a young blonde woman opened her crimson eyes, only to close them once more. She sat up and stretched her arms up as much as she could in the small cage that she had been held in for about a year, though she had been out of the small space a couple of times. She leaned her head back onto one of the bars, her eyes opening once again. She watched one of the burly guards walk past, then rolled her eyes as he turned to look at herself.

"What you looking at? I'm not even doing anything." She sneered at the man as he banged his fist into the metal bars to send shut the girl up, though that was a sure mistake on his part. She growled a bit, then kicked the bars where the male's face was closest to, and as he snapped back, Sinasta laughed, almost wickedly.

Sighing, Sinasta sat back as the guard cussed fervently, then turned and stalked off to take up his usual post. She combed her fingers through her hair lazily, silently praying for some type of excitement for the day, since she was fairly bored unless taunting the guards.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:04 pm
User Image

User ImageΊɑȵUser Image
User Image ΊѵɘȿћʞȯѵUser Image

User ImageUser Image

Ian groaned as the sun hit his eyes through the pale curtains in his room. He was laying on a king memory foam bed covered in lush sheets with soft blankets strewn about and feather pillows scattered against the headboard. His tail gave a whip like flick and his ears went flat against his head as he tried to turn away from the light, only to nearly slam into the girl lying next to him. Yet another random girl he had picked up at a bar. He sat up immediately and looked the girl over, grinning to himself. Yep. Even drunk I have an amazing eye for the beauties. He thought to himself. Ian immediately regretted thinking to himself though. The sound of his own voice echoing in his head making him cringe in pain. He looked over to his side table and took a water bottle filled with water, chugging almost the entire liter in it. His headache began to fade as the water brought the dehydration down a bit, giving him the energy to stand up and walk out of the room to the bathroom down the hall. Ian carelessly stripped himself, not even making sure the door was closed, and jumped into the shower.

About a half hour later, Ian walked into his bedroom with just a towel wrapped around his waist, which he again carelessly dropped once in his own room. The women he had been with the night before was getting dressed when he walked in. She perked up and blushed, but didn't look away as Ian stripped exposed himself to her. However, she quickly got dressed and left the room. With a shrug, Ian went to his closet and picked out his usual "dress casual" outfit. He loved looking like a player. He was especially keen to do so with his intentions that day. He had decided to go and get himself a nice little slave girl. He has played most of the girls at his usual nightly haunts, and needed some time away before being able to bring them home. Besides, maybe some consistent company would be nice. He did like the familiarity of certain slave women as he grew up.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Aurora Tate

Himedere-Senpaii

Tipsy Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:09 pm
User Image
x x______________αᴙια__
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Aria was whistling a tune as she rolled around in her cage like a cat. Still unable to accept the fact that she is now a servant, she was doing her best to keep her mind occupied. Occasionally she'd shake her head or pinch herself as if to wake herself from a bad dream. "Hey, little kitty," called a guard from across the room. "Youre awake." As he chuckled at her helplessness, Aria felt angered and her blood started to boil.

"Damn you I'll have your head! I'll break your neck and leave you out in the forest to rot! You're all just bastards!" She was reaching out of the cage, wanting to gouge his eyes out. "Wait til I get my hands on you, you filthy excuse for a person!" The guard just stared her down.

"I've got toys to discipline kitties like you." He flung a pipe up and onto his shoulder. Aria gritted her teeth. "Now shut up." And with that, Aria said no more. She only took off her cat ears headband and threw it on the floor in disgust.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:18 pm
User Image

ⓡⓔⓘⓝ ⓙⓞⓢⓔⓟⓗⓘⓝⓔ ⓐⓡ©ⓗⓕⓘⓔⓛⓓ

☆═━┈┈━═☆ ╔═══════════════════╗ ☆═━┈┈━═☆

The truth was I was scared
But I knew you never cared
So I'll put on a mask
Save me, I ask.

☆═━┈┈━═☆ ╚═══════════════════╝ ☆═━┈┈━═☆

Rein quietly sat in her small cage sobbing a little. She was getting tired of being in it. It had very little room. She just arrived returned a week ago. Apparently her master got bored of her. She sighed and wished that she wasn't a slave anymore. She looked up and looked around. There were so many people. She looked back down and closed her eyes. She had hoped that no one will notice her. She opened her eyes.

She watched as a man approach her. She immediately flinched and bumped her head on the ceiling of the cage. She cringed in pain but moved to the farther side; away from the man. "What's wrong child? I won't hurt you!" he said grinning. She still stayed away. She looked away. Luckily, a worker told him to go away. She walked up to me and smiled. "I'm sorry dear. I really am. I wish I could do something but the manager's orders are absolute." she said. Rein just nodded in return.

Himemii

Timid Lover

Otiax

Learned Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:48 pm
User Image
Tyson Wolf

Tyson grabbed the sides of his head with one hand and gave it a quick squeeze, it did little to help his condition. Blinking slowly he felt a pulsating pain in his head and jaw. Groaning he slowly lifted him self from the coach he was sleeping on and was unsure what happened last night. Rotating his jaw he heard it pop and let out a sigh as he scanned his living room. "Damn" he said slowly an in an exhausted voice. "Last time I am doing shots" he said as his gaze came to rest on the coffee table that was covered in glasses and several empty bottles.

Rising to his feet he walked slowly towards his bathroom onto to stumble on someones arm. Bracing him self he landed on his palms and swore under his breath. Once arriving at the bathroom he went about his business and then turned his attention towards the mess that had taken over his home. The next few hours went by rather quickly and everybody had been kicked out or driven home. Finding sometime to him self he took a seat on a stool that was in his kitchen and looked at the clock. It was only nine am.

Tyson shook his head a little and it seemed the clock was right on time. Leaning forwards he rested his fore head on the counter and let a few minuets go by before he lifted him self to his feet again and check a near by calendar. Looking over his plans he just wanted to cancel them all with the exception of going to the slave market. Should be able to find someone to clean up the mess around this place he thought to him self before grabbing a few things. Heading out of his place it took sometime for him to arrive at the slave market.

The noise level was not helping his headache but at least it was dark for the most part. Moving around he looked for a guide and found someone to show him around this place. Looking from side to side he found little that caught his attention. However he came to stop, when his gaze wandered to a blond with crimson colored eyes. Who seemed to be causing some troubles for others. "Whats your name" he said sternly as he blinked slowly. "And are you clean" he added. He had various purposes for a women but it was mainly related to sex and cleaning.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff