Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Citadel: A Mass Effect Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for fans of mass effect. We focus mainly on discussion, but roleplaying is also good. 

Tags: mass, effect, citadel, shepard, sci fi 

Reply The Citadel: A Mass Effect Guild
Fav guys of video games bracket...guys are welcome but...lol Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Esper Terra
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Max 3 entries...and we will see at it goes...you can enter someone someone else entered...ya just will have to split the price. lol
(Yes, I know, it is kinda silly but hey, how many times has this been done with girls from video games? lol)
(Also I changed my entry of big boss...looking at my games I went WTF? I DIDN'T ENTER THE SEXIEST MOST BAD a** GUN WIELDING SWORD SWINGING HALF HUMAN HALF DEMON EVER?)

I enter Alistair from Dragon age for just being so cute and funny...Nice "What the hell am I doing here" attitude...Just...too cute

Nathan Drake from Uncharted Just cause he is plain sexy for a game character and got a wicked sense of humor (I feel he won't get too popular since few peeps here seems to have a PS3)

Dante...what to say? He is Dante...the Dante from DMC3 is cute, the one from the original is just a classic (i cried on Trish dying!), but my favorite version of him is in the 4th...in his 30's, 5'oclock beard? A nice in between the over the top from the third and the funny from the first...
He is one hell of a perv...His fighting skills put Kratos (god of war) to shame....Dante is the full package...
He got style, he got profile...
Dante. lol Devil may cry....

Sexyness comes into play too...(you know, it's kind of our DOA thing except girls stuff...we don,t care bout kasumi's breasts size...lol)

(I know some of you girls here play on the other side of the fence (well, at least one), so...enter a girl if you want, but I doubt it makes finals)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:30 pm
Well this question isn't fair....I have like 10 guys I want to put here xd but I'll try my best to put only 3.

1) Alistair from Dragon Age - He is the first video game character who totally made my heart melt. I always end up falling in love with some character but he brought it to a whole new level. Alistair is one of the best characters ever created. He has such an amazing personality and he's such a little cutie pie! heart

2) Carth Onasi from Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic - One of the many men I have fallen in love with xp but he will always have a special place in my heart. . You get to watch as he slowly starts to trust you...so and so forth. If you manage to get him to fall in love with your character he becomes such a sweetheart and I couldn't help but swoon at his loving comments. heart Oh and it also helps that his voice is beautiful!!

3) Kratos from Tales of Symphonia - Well he's just plain out dead sexy.....*cough* well aside from that. He's actually a really cool character with an interesting past. He's so cool that it's practically impossible to not like him. 3nodding

Well there you go....these are my three men hehe.

Starlight Dragon

Sparkly Pumpkin

The Esper Terra
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:12 am
lol
I feel ya, Kaim argonar was really close to my list too, big boss and Kaim (Lost odyssey) was a tuff choice...
So far...
ALISTAIR IS AHEAD!
HELL YEAH!
Ain't he adorable?

Kratos in ToS somehow felt like the only non childish character...I really liked to go at him in Tales of vesperia (tales of vesperia is much better and tends to talk about a bit...more mature theme...just in general...)
Kratos being a secret boss in ToV was nice  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:14 pm
1.) Reaver from Fable 2, and hopefully Fable 3. (So help me, if Reaver isn't in it...) Reaver is a ruthless, arrogant, handsome, bisexual, immortal, incredibly rich pirate. He's also an expert marksman with a dark past. Ooooh~

edit: Also, Stephen Fry does his voice.

2.) Carth Onasi, for the same reasons as Starlight Dragon. He was my first video game crush too heart

3.) Nick from Left 4 Dead 2. He's such a jackass but he's the most relatable character in the game, and he's hilarious. Plus he looks good in a suit (a white suit, at that).

Honorable mentions (but not entries) include Alistair (I was -THIS- close to putting him as 3, but then I remembered Nick), Kaiden Alenko, Joker (ME, not Batman), Augustus Sinclair, Scribe Bigsley (I think I'm the only one who likes Bigsley..), Ezio, and Zevran.

(...Wow, there's a lot of awesome guys in video games.. pirate )  

Demon Days
Captain

The Esper Terra
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:23 pm
Demon Days
1.) Reaver from Fable 2, and hopefully Fable 3. (So help me, if Reaver isn't in it...) Reaver is a ruthless, arrogant, handsome, bisexual, immortal, incredibly rich pirate. He's also an expert marksman with a dark past. Ooooh~

2.) Carth Onasi, for the same reasons as Starlight Dragon. He was my first video game crush too heart

3.) Nick from Left 4 Dead 2. He's such a jackass but he's the most relatable character in the game, and he's hilarious. Plus he looks good in a suit (a white suit, at that).

Honorable mentions (but not entries) include Alistair (I was -THIS- close to putting him as 3, but then I remembered Nick), Kaiden Alenko, Joker (ME, not Batman), Augustus Sinclair, Scribe Bigsley (I think I'm the only one who likes Bigsley..), Ezio, and Zevran.

(...Wow, there's a lot of awesome guys in video games.. pirate )

nick...mmm...
I was close to putting Ezio too...
Hayate isn't too bad...lol
And come on...Alistair is really just..soooo cute. lol
But after replaying both uncharted, alistair and Nathan Drake just comes first...
lol
Nathan and his "The hell am I doing here2 just is...I dunno...
Plus the cast around him...
"hey, look at that, you were impressed, right"
cloƩ "Yes, very, good jumping, I'll throw you a banana"

And Vashyron from that lil gem named resonance of fate (Best jRPG of the year, but came out same weeks as FFXIII so not toomany people played it sadly...kicks FF's a**)
"My forgotten lovers and fallen ennemies outnumbers the stars in the sky!" lol

Yeah, I know it is silly, but hey, video game guys are more fun and attaching than anything else...lol  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:14 pm
lol I started AC 2 and never finished. But Ezio... -swoon-

And the only time I didn't like Alistair is when he dumps you because you're not a human/noble/whatever. Siiigh. (Well, that's what happened with my Dalish elf, anyway)  

Demon Days
Captain

soren_alenko

Crew

Barton Lover

44,325 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:15 pm
Ok, I came here and posted this whole thing last night but for some stupid reason Gaia decided "Nahhh, these peeps don't need to read all of that!" and my explanations for the following were lost. I don't feel like re-typing everything, so I'll try to keep it nice & short:

1.) Kaidan Alenko [Mass Effect series] - What can I say? I find him adorable and highly interesting.

2.) Jonathan Stienberg [Perfect Dark series] - Yeah, in the games he sounds a bit annoying, but he really shines in the books where you learn a bit more about his past and a bit about the relationship between him and Miss Dark.

3.) Ellis [Left 4 Dead 2] - He's like an adorable energetic puppy. Plus, he's voiced by Eric Ladin.

Yeah, I posted a bunch of meaningful junk last night that I'm just too lazy to retype.

Terra: I'm not sure I get why the L4D peeps get here...the personality is rather blank...but anyway...ellis? Hey, sis, if ya into in bred it's your thing...just remember, you can only get with him if ya cousin to first degree tho...maybe he would accept second degree...lol Plus, When I think Ellis, I think green haired double dagger wielding girl from battle arena toshinden...
Soren: Eric Ladin! You cannot deny the hotness of that man! His hotness leaks into the hotness of Ellis, therefor magnifying it. And Ellis has a great sense of humor and a sense of chivalry that's just makes him adorable.

It's not chivalry, it's the others being smart enough to use him as a shield...
And it ain,t sense of humor, it's pure stupidity due to his mother also being his aunt...lol
Soren: He is chivalric! (When healing a teammate, he'll say "Here ya go. I had no use for this anyhow, I ain't gonna get shot." and when saving someone's a**, he'll say "I ain't leaving you, but you better get up!") And have you heard any of his stories about Keith and/or any of his lines in The Passing? Ellis is drop dead hilarious, and not because he may be a little soft in the head.
The almighty terra:
Yes, I did hear his lines, but come on...
I'm pretty ure that his father is also his uncle...lol
As for comparing him to a puppy, my dog is smarter than him...
He is idiotic, come on...you proved it yourself:
"Here ya go. I had no use for this anyhow, I ain't gonna get shot"
HELLO? Ya fighting zombies you idiot, they don't shoot at you!
He is fun to play but girl, you need to raise your standards. **giggles**  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:21 pm
Demon Days

And the only time I didn't like Alistair is when he dumps you because you're not a human/noble/whatever. Siiigh. (Well, that's what happened with my Dalish elf, anyway)

Well you can avoid that 3nodding I had a Dalish Elf.... Alistair and I stayed together heart  

Starlight Dragon

Sparkly Pumpkin

The Esper Terra
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:54 pm
Demon Days

Yeah. 2 characters in DA can have a rather radical change of personality due to their sidequest...leliana and Alistair (Aka hardening them)
Hell, hardening hem both allow you to go for a 4some with the Sailor woman who teaches you if you are a thief to be a duelist (Which turn your rogue into a dual wielding killing machine)...lol
Or you might have chosen a few wrong paths...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:11 am
I heard about the foursome thing but I could never get it. I used my human noble, did alistair's quest, bumped uglies, got full approval points, and nothing. gonk

maybe i needed more cunning points or something idk.

I know I did Alistair's quest differently with my elf.. idr what though.. But usually I have my elves go for Zevran anyway cause I like his voice. And my dwarves go for Leliana. rofl But if you transfer records for the next DA, I'll just use human noble because that's my favorite beginning anyway.

And I love Ellis but he's an idiot. xd And I thought everyone's personality was fleshed out well enough (for a multiplayer game) except for Rochelle.

Terra:aye, Zoey really outdid Rochelle...good old claire...eer...Zoey and her jokes was funny...got more attached to the characters of the first game actually)  

Demon Days
Captain

hannah_is_here

Magical Mage

11,625 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:26 am
I think that was the point w/ Ellis. I mean, he's the kid of the group, and he's the comic relief/optimistic guy.

Terra:Read: He is a damn inbred...lol  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:48 pm
Don't get me wrong, Ellis is my second favorite. He's adorkable (like Alistair).  

Demon Days
Captain

Balvyne

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:21 pm
Starlight Dragon
Demon Days

Well you can avoid that 3nodding I had a Dalish Elf.... Alistair and I stayed together heart

My first character sent Allistair to get executed xd

I always read Danish elf instead of Dalish elf, and then I think about how good a danish sounds.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:51 am
You need to charm the woman, aye, instead of playing her game...
She'll offer you to go on hr boat (ya see nothing)
If during alistair's sis quest you told alistair that everyone has to look for themselve you "harden" him...
If you told leliana during her quest she was like her mentor, you harden her...
If they are with you they join...
no big deal...
The comment about the hook and the wooden leg is quite comical tho...

(on a side note, it is strange to have the voice actors of Morigan and alistair in uncharted 2...modern version of Morigan is chloƩ, a** kicking girl, and Alistair's Actor plays flynn, a scottish guy...)

as for dragon age origins 2...the hero is like shepard, pre set...if we can change gender is still unknown...
we know it takes place after the blight...
The end of the first is coming out on the 7th...witch hunt...morigan, here we come

and come on, some more proposition here...lol  

The Esper Terra
Vice Captain

Starlight Dragon

Sparkly Pumpkin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:17 am
Dragon Age 2- FAQ
3nodding
(You can choose to be male or female)

The Citadel: A Mass Effect Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items