Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Moonlight Lust Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gin-ichimaru1311

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:48 pm
Story of the main characters

Moonlight Lust is the story of two wolves, both from different worlds but both hold the same sadness and loneliness, that only each other fill be able to fill.

Sahara is a member the Sunlight Basin pack, a large and feared pack know for being ruthless and Sahara is nothing more then a low racking member always having to eat last and often she must hunt on her own just to get food. She feels that even throught the pack is a family she really has none, when she was just a pup her mother and father were both killed on a hurt. Sahara only knows it was a bear that had killed her from and dad and 3 other pack members. Sahara now is alone even among others and feels this is how she will always live.

Other info:
weight: 75
eyes: blue
fur color: white and gray
Family: none
Friends: none
Rank in pack: lowest, has to eat last
physical info: small, Sahara's small size makes it hard for her to fight off larger animals, she is weak.
personally: sad, quite, lonely, empty, not willing to trust, she is the only none ruthless member of the pack, caring, ( to the ones she loves)
bio: see above
picture: User Image

Raven is a older wolf, He is a lone wolf and has been one for his whole life are at least as far back as he can remember, the truth was when he was born he was the runt, weak and the other members did not believe he would even live a year, so to not waste food the pack left Raven alone in the windiness to die, but raven was not going to let himself die, on his own he learned to hunt fight, and be by himself. He learned he did not need another to be happy, this has made him cold and angry, he still hold angry for the old pack and he will never let it go, he has no plans to find a mate and plans to live as he always has a lone wolf.

Other info:
weight: 90
eyes: yellow
fur color: pure black
Rank in pack: not in a pack
physical info: raven is no longer small, he is very large and strong and can easily take down a large alk on his own.
personally: alone, angry, ruthless, loveless, dark, uncaring
bio: see above
picture:User Image

Table of contents

story of the main characters
how to join
rules
accepted profiles
other/ extra
other/extra

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:57 pm
How to join

The two above are the main characters, but this is not a 1X1 rp and others can join. To join just fill out this profile:

profile:
eyes:
fur color:
Family:
Friends:
Pack name:
Rank in pack:
physical info:
personally:
bio:
picture:
other:

Profiles cam be place here, once it has been added to the accepted list you may post.

Other people are welcome to add more problems and make the story move move and be more fun for all.  

gin-ichimaru1311

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100

gin-ichimaru1311

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:08 pm
rules

1. keep it pg-13
2. no godmodeing
3. do not kill unless the other person playing that character says you may.
4. treat other right
5. all of gaia's rules
6. all of the guild's rule's
7.I will deal with problems my self and only bring in the crew if needed.

rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:10 pm
Moonlight slithered through the branches, as the spring winds made the leafs on the trees dance.

My white fur glowed in the moonlight as I padded a long, I was alone now. Finally having made the decision to leave the pack behind. Leave all my worries, loneliness and distress behind as well, to start a new life.

I was invisible to them, since I believed in being gentle and not killing creatures out of sport. No, I only did it for food...but, the others were not always like that.

They killed without fault and had not regrets, not like I, who regretted it ever time I killed a living thing.

I sighed inwardly as I made my way. It was lonely out here, yes, but I finally felt....free.

Passions_Bloom

gin-ichimaru1311

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:12 pm
accepted profiles

played by: Passions_Bloom
weight: 75
eyes: blue
fur color: white and gray
Rank in pack: lowest, has to eat last
physical info: small, Sahara's small size makes it hard for her to fight off larger animals, she is weak.
personally: sad, quite, lonely, empty, not willing to trust, she is the only none ruthless member of the pack, caring, ( to the ones she loves)
bio: Sahara is a member the Sunlight Basin pack, a large and feared pack know for being ruthless and Sahara is nothing more then a low racking member always having to eat last and often she must hunt on her own just to get food. She feels that even throught the pack is a family she really has none, when she was just a pup her mother and father were both killed on a hurt. Sahara only knows it was a bear that had killed her from and dad and 3 other pack members. Sahara now is alone even among others and feels this is how she will always live.
picture: User Image

played by: Hayate-Gekko1311
weight: 90
eyes: yellow
fur color: pure black
Rank in pack: not in a pack
physical info: raven is no longer small, he is very large and strong and can easily take down a large alk on his own.
personally: alone, angry, ruthless, loveless, dark, uncaring
bio: Raven is a older wolf, He is a lone wolf and has been one for his whole life are at least as far back as he can remember, the truth was when he was born he was the runt, weak and the other members did not believe he would even live a year, so to not waste food the pack left Raven alone in the windiness to die, but raven was not going to let himself die, on his own he learned to hunt fight, and be by himself. He learned he did not need another to be happy, this has made him cold and angry, he still hold angry for the old pack and he will never let it go, he has no plans to find a mate and plans to live as he always has a lone wolf.
picture:User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:14 pm
other/ extra

gin-ichimaru1311

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100

gin-ichimaru1311

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:15 pm
other/ extra

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:25 pm
deeper in the woods was another lone wolf. Raven was walking through the deep snow leaving be-hide him a lonely set of foot prints. His deep yellow eyes looked ahead, no living was around, just as he liked it. Raven kept walking his drak fur messly and dread blood was in all over the fur, as he was walking he did not know were he was going, he never did.  

gin-ichimaru1311

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Passions_Bloom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:39 pm
While walking I thought about things, and what I was going to do now...only to feel something cold on my paw.

Cold?

I put my nose to the ground to discover snow....ah...so I was up in the more mountainous area now, where the snow had not yet melted and probable wouldn't for a while still.

Lifting my head as I started off again, now feeling snow under my feet, and a sudden chill went threw my fur as I felt the rapidly decreasing temperature in the mountain air.

I stopped as a scent entered my nose....blood? 'But!-' I looked around my frantically, '- the snow is white as my fur, where is that smell coming from!?'

As if someone had heard me, I saw a figure not to far away.....it was another wolf. A large and black wolf, whose presences seemed to demand respect.

Timidly, after a moment of thinking, I decided to say hello so that he wouldn't find me a threat. Even though I was as dangerous as snow hare, he didn't know me at all. And something told me that if I didn't forcefully make my presences known, that he would pounce on me.

So, my best option was to go and say hello.

Walking, rather awkwardly, up to the wolf; when I was a good distance away, yet close enough, I decided that it was the prefect time to get his attention.

"Ummm excuse me." I said timidly, looking down, " I just want to say..hello.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:15 pm
Just as raven was about to run off he heard a small and quite voice, he looked over and saw a pure withe female wolf, a few feet away, it was rare to see another wolf around here, and more shoking to see a wolf alone and pack less. Raven walked closer to her, wishing to looked at her better, she was indeed a beautifully wolf, her fur seemed as peafult as snow and her eyes as blue as the sky, her eyes also seemed sad and lonely. After a while Raven spoke his voice clam and held no emtion, " What are you doing up here alone, for... if your looking for your pack, go back the way you came no other wovles live here"  

gin-ichimaru1311

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Passions_Bloom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:30 pm
Noting that he did not deem me unfriendly, I decided to tell him why I was alone.

I....I left...I left my pack.-" I looked down again, only this time with sadness. "- They didn't want me...I'm not a killer by nature, so....I was the invisible one, the one no one cared about."

I lifted my Blue eye's to his bright yellow ones. " So I left. So that I could live my life the way I wanted to, and not have the burden of being the most useless of the whole pack."

I tilted my head as I realized, that he too, was alone.

"An...and you? W-why are you alone? Do you not have pack?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:57 pm
So she too is a lone wolf...., it was rare to see wovles now and to see a lone wolf was even more rare, out here being a lone wolf usally would mean death, to live on this land one had to kill and be ruthless and she did not seem like the type... when it seemed like Raven lost his voice he spoke again, " I have no pack and I never did, nor will I" Raven voice was bitter and angrt just being asked that made him remember the belf time when he did and what that pack did to him.  

gin-ichimaru1311

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Passions_Bloom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:08 pm
My eyes widened a bit, as I stepped back. Quite surprised by his anger.

"Y-you sound angry. D-did something happen to you?"

He seemed very bitter and cold, just like the snow underneath my paws. Yet he was so dark in color, it was odd. Him and the snow were a like except they were two different colors.

I had never meet anyone like him before. Never meet another wolf so cold, and that had a voice that could make jagged ice jealous.

What made him this way?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:29 pm
She should not have asked that...when she went on about asking him Raven felt more bitter and colder.." you really have no business in learning"  

gin-ichimaru1311

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Passions_Bloom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:54 pm
Guilt filled my heart at his reply, and even though it was harsher then the others....I detected a loneliness...a loneliness even greater then my own.

"I'm sorry, sir....do you....wish to be alone? I can...go if you would like?"

My eyes locked onto this amber ones, as I tried to figure out just who this cold wolf was.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff