Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mortal Instruments Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussions, RPing, and generally enjoying books. Mostly Cassandra Clare's, but other's as well. 

Tags: Mortal, Instruments, Infernal, Devices, Clare 

Reply Mortal Instruments Guild
City of Lost Souls and City of Heavenly Fire Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

loveless_in_hell

7,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:17 pm
Yup, two more books after city of fallen angels...so theres going to b 6 in total.
May 2012: City of Lost Souls

September 2013: City of Heavenly Fire

and everyone iz in then and new characters also  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:25 am
sad y does it have to be so far away??!! the wait is killing me lol  

Ultravoilet_Roses
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Megathread 100

loveless_in_hell

7,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:45 am
Ultravoilet_Roses

i kno same here...but remember...good things come to those who wait....(i really hate that saying -_-) lmao  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:20 am
loveless_in_hell
Ultravoilet_Roses

i kno same here...but remember...good things come to those who wait....(i really hate that saying -_-) lmao

lol patience is a virtue and all that good stuff, im excited for them but i just dont know how its going to be the same without clary and jace ya know.  

Ultravoilet_Roses
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Megathread 100

Ultravoilet_Roses
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:22 am
loveless_in_hell
Ultravoilet_Roses

lol patience is a virtue and all that good stuff, im excited for them but i just dont know how its going to be the same without clary and jace ya know.it says i cant post this soon so im jus going to ramble on
my cat keeps meowing.... dont know y. we talk to eachother... im prolly gonna be that crazy cat lady with 424324 cats on the end of the street...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:39 pm
Ultravoilet_Roses
loveless_in_hell
Ultravoilet_Roses

lol patience is a virtue and all that good stuff, im excited for them but i just dont know how its going to be the same without clary and jace ya know.

Clary and Jace are still gonna be in them. I just want to know what she's gonna do for an antagonist now that Valentine is gone. Did Sebastian/Johnathan survive or will there be a new villan?  

netherfreak
Captain

Ultravoilet_Roses
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:18 am
netherfreak
Ultravoilet_Roses
loveless_in_hell
Ultravoilet_Roses

Clary and Jace are still gonna be in them. I just want to know what she's gonna do for an antagonist now that Valentine is gone. Did Sebastian/Johnathan survive or will there be a new villan?

ya know... i dont remmber... ill have to reread the series  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:04 pm
Ultravoilet_Roses
netherfreak
Ultravoilet_Roses
loveless_in_hell
Ultravoilet_Roses

well my science teacher freshmen year told me in fantasy and science fiction "you don't got the body, they ain't dead." so i'm wondering when Sebastian/Jonathan's body went "down the river" if he actually died.  

Starcatcher07

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200

loveless_in_hell

7,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:03 pm
Starcatcher07
Ultravoilet_Roses
netherfreak
Ultravoilet_Roses
loveless_in_hell
Ultravoilet_Roses

well my science teacher freshmen year told me in fantasy and science fiction "you don't got the body, they ain't dead." so i'm wondering when Sebastian/Jonathan's body went "down the river" if he actually died.

Same here. been wondering that since i finished that book when it first came out. thats who i believe the villian is, never found the body no proof he actually died.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:18 am
loveless_in_hell
Starcatcher07
Ultravoilet_Roses
netherfreak
Ultravoilet_Roses

Same here. been wondering that since i finished that book when it first came out. thats who i believe the villian is, never found the body no proof he actually died.

K, that's what I was thinking. Just making sure no one else thought I'd be crazy for thinking that. lol mrgreen  

netherfreak
Captain

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:44 am
I regret reading the Wiki Pages. It gave some stuff away, but at least there aren't pages for CoLS or CoHF because then, all the spoilers would leave me in spams. >0<  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:41 am
So exciting! biggrin The wait is always torture, but definately the wait. It makes opening the book so much more thrilling! heart

chelrose10

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:03 pm
User Image
I CANNOT WAIT. o,e

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:35 pm
Azn_Expo_Marker