Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Sasuke. Shy? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o_snowwolf_o

Sparkly Collector

9,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:23 pm
Ok, I'm posting this cause I'm sick of hearing SasuSaku fans saying "Sasuke is just shy~" NO!! No he is not! He is a Uchiha! Uchihas are Stubborn, Hard Headed, Demanding creatures. If they want something, They would do everything in there power to get it! They Are Not SHY!!!!

. . . . . . What do you think?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:43 pm
Haha XDD Funniest thing I've ever heard, har har.

Well, he doesn't seem to be the shy type to me. He just doesn't know how to act in front of people normally that's all.
I mean, you could turn that around and say he's shy towards Naruto too, because he blushed while asking him how to get up the tree, because he wants to be perfect.

Yeah, to me. He just doesn't know how to interact with others. Not that he's shy, he just gets annoyed if things don't go his way.

Also, Sasuke has shown no signs of ever loving her. All he cared about was to get stronger and beat Naruto. Though he was developing care for Team 7 it soon later crashed when chuinn exams hit and he noticed that he's not strong enough. Thus he focused all his attention on Naruto and how he got stronger than him.  

Gamexrocks
Captain

darknaruuchiha

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:59 pm
I think they're desperate.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:05 pm
Gamexrocks
Haha XDD Funniest thing I've ever heard, har har.

Well, he doesn't seem to be the shy type to me. He just doesn't know how to act in front of people normally that's all.
I mean, you could turn that around and say he's shy towards Naruto too, because he blushed while asking him how to get up the tree, because he wants to be perfect.

Yeah, to me. He just doesn't know how to interact with others. Not that he's shy, he just gets annoyed if things don't go his way.

Also, Sasuke has shown no signs of ever loving her. All he cared about was to get stronger and beat Naruto. Though he was developing care for Team 7 it soon later crashed when chuinn exams hit and he noticed that he's not strong enough. Thus he focused all his attention on Naruto and how he got stronger than him.

That could be true as well.  

o_snowwolf_o

Sparkly Collector

9,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:10 pm
Hinata's shy....

Sakura is shy about her feeling for Naruto....

NARUTO is shy about fully admitting to Sakura how he feels

Sasuke is anything but shy. They take that instance from episode when Naruto was Sasuke and he blushed and when he ran off from the diarreha and Sakura said that Sasuke was being shy and ran what it.

Trust me, if Sasuke had feelings for Sakura that go pass friends, he would tell her but he doesn't and the past chapters where Sakura tried to kill Sasuke and Sasuke trying to kill Sakura twice....

if that's proof that Sasuke isn't shy about his feelings then people are blind.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:46 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Hinata's shy....

Sasuke is anything but shy. They take that instance from episode when Naruto was Sasuke and he blushed and when he ran off from the diarreha and Sakura said that Sasuke was being shy and ran what it.

Trust me, if Sasuke had feelings for Sakura that go pass friends, he would tell her but he doesn't and the past chapters where Sakura tried to kill Sasuke and Sasuke trying to kill Sakura twice....

Agreed XDD  

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

o_snowwolf_o

Sparkly Collector

9,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:45 am
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Hinata's shy....

*noods head* hmmm...could be.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:45 pm
darknaruuchiha
I think they're desperate.

I agree. XD  

Kuro_Ciel

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:33 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Hinata's shy....

I always wonder why they always refer to ep 3, it's quite annoying.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:26 pm
but we do use ep. 3 as the start of SasuNaruSasu starting with the 'kiss', the fact Sasuke didn't beat the snot out of Naruto, went looking for naruto and then defended him from Sakura's foot-in-mouth comments'  

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

StrawI3erry

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:35 pm
Sasuke's not shy. He's just not interested in relationships.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:45 pm
*titles head*idk it`s weird  

LickYouToDeath

Animated Browser

11,200 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Generous 100

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:59 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
but we do use ep. 3 as the start of SasuNaruSasu starting with the 'kiss', the fact Sasuke didn't beat the snot out of Naruto, went looking for naruto and then defended him from Sakura's foot-in-mouth comments'
But some fans use this for sasusaku evidence just because of Naruto.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:52 am
that's because if they didn't then they would use the chunnin exams or when Sasuke leaves.  

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:38 am
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
that's because if they didn't then they would use the chunnin exams or when Sasuke leaves.
But ep 3 is not a sasusaku evidence......... Both the chuinn exams and when he left has flaws but it's all one sided.  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff