Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
I have a question Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ghostly Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:06 pm
On my computer I can't play zomg because it's a laptop. At any rate the most gold i've ever had at one point was forty thousand. Will it really take me around a year or two to get enough gold for Inari's Beads?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:44 pm
most likely, unless you get help from a more experencnced Gaia player. It also helps to post alot in fourms ^^  

Rozu Tuzki

5,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Ghostly Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:49 pm
How would I get help from and experienced player exactly? Also I do post in guilds a lot >.<  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:53 pm
Some know quick ways to earn money... (( I dont..))
Some know how to fix computers...  

Rozu Tuzki

5,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Ghostly Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:57 pm
Lol oh. Thank you for your help.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:08 pm
The problem might be that you don't have flash player or java installed on your computer ^o^

What web browser do you use?

And you can also get a lot of gold playing Booty Grab or posting a lot/being active. I usually get 1,000 - 5,000g a day just from being active.

(Thread moved from Item Quests > Questions and Assistance)

asmindys

Sparkly Phantom

Ghostly Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:15 pm
Booty Grab? I'm on every day most of the time and I don't make that much from being active.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:22 pm
Booty Grab is the game you play in other people's Aquariums ^o^ If their tank is glowing, you get the option to 'play'. There are specific Booty Grab threads in the forums.

I'm on every day, but keep in mind that I'm usually online for 15+ hours and post A LOT x'D

asmindys

Sparkly Phantom

Ghostly Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:25 pm
My insomnia and no life allows me to be on for around 18 hours a day >.< sad isn't it?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:32 pm
No worries, I'm quite the same.

Back to your zOMG problem, if you use Safari, you might have to download more internet plug-in's. Otherwise, like I said, your computer might not have the most recent version of flash player.

asmindys

Sparkly Phantom

Ghostly Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:35 pm
Well I updated the flash driver and i'm going to try and play. But then again I have a problem In zomg. I sold my good rings to upgrade crap ones. Now my character is weak >.<  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:30 pm

User Image

User Image

That's not a problem. You can always finish quests or kill monsters for rings. Then, once you have the rings you want, you can always go to the Null Chamber and swap the levels of your old rings to your new ones. Of course, you'd have to wait 24 hours to do each one, but it might be nicer than starting over from scratch with each of the new rings.

As for Booty Grab, I get on for a good 12 hours and play non-stop Booty Grab. Doing this, I can make 100,000 gold in one day. I truly think that Booty Grab and the Cash Shop are the source of inflation in the Gaian Marketplace, but the Gaian Moderators won't end those two things; it racks in money for them as it does for the Gaians who abuse the system.

Please let us know if updating the Flash drive does anything. If not, it might be something with your computer settings.
User Image

”When you look at a cupcake, you’ve got to smile.”
-Anne Bryn

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200

Woutan Kuunsuru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:04 pm
Kakatary
As for Booty Grab, I get on for a good 12 hours and play non-stop Booty Grab. Doing this, I can make 100,000 gold in one day.
A thousand times, this. Forget about zOMG!, really.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:37 pm
If you're good at art, art sells for A LOT on gaia.
Also, finding giveaway/contest threads can be helpful.

I've been on since early '07 and i had a very low gold count for about 2 1/2 years. Then a caught a lucky break and climbed into riches.
i currently have a net worth of over 10 million

[also, if your question is answered, add [A] to the end of the title of this thread by editing your first post]  

TheChief-5

SoulRIZer

Chatty Regular

9,900 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:03 pm
Well I'll have to agree with Zexy Log...if you can't play ZOMG then try playing booty grab~...you can get a lot of gold if you are in the right forum~...

I got my inari beads in less than a week....so with a little of hard work you can get it too~...trust me~...I sold my stuff that I wasn't using anymore even if it cost 1g... xd

good luck with that~  
☆ Questions and Assistance

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces