Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
Kyouya Ootori: the cool type. [LOCKED BY KIBBY47] Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is Kyouya your favorite?
Yes! I hearts me some Kyouya!
63%
 63%  [ 7 ]
Hell no, he's scary!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Umm......pie.
36%
 36%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 11

A Stroke of Bad Luck

5,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:38 pm
THREAD HAS BEEN LOCKED ON 8/15/10 BY KIBBY47. ASSIGNED KYOUYA HAS NOT BEEN IN UNIFORM, AND WILL HAVE HOST AND CREW RIGHTS DEMOTED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.

Greetings potential customer, to the Ouran High School Host Club. My name is Kyouya Ootori, and I will be your host for the duration of your stay here. My hosting hours will vary from day to day because of various duties I have to attend to concerning the Host Club, but hope our hospitality will not be found lacking. Enjoy your time here at the Host Club.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:50 pm
Kairi, The Sweet Hostess, pushes the door in slightly. "H-Hello, Kyoya-san. May I come in?" she asks poking her head in.

On the other hand, Tamaki pushes the other door wide open and walks right in. "Welcome back Kyoya-chan!" The blonde said happily and sat himself on the couch across from the Cool Host. "How have you been?"  

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

A Stroke of Bad Luck

5,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:32 pm
"Well, Tamaki, my vacation was refreshing. We went to the Appalachian Mountains and went skiing for the week with some members of a very prominent banking company. Needless to say, it was quite profitable. Tamaki, I have some questions for you on the numbers in our Club." Kyouya pulled out his folder and flipped to his daily attendance page. "It has gone from the 6 of us plus Haruhi, who is a special case, to just under twenty. And the most interesting thing is most of them are blatantly women, when your whole concept was to be men serving women. Again, Haruhi is a special case. Can you explain this to me Tamaki?" Kyouya gave Tamaki one of the looks he usually reserved for those who woke him up too early in the morning. "And would you be one of my customers today, ma'am? I do not believe I have you scheduled, but my latest customer seems to be late, so she has forfeited her time today." Kyouya let his face relax into a warm smile as he bowed and extended his hand toward the girl in front of him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:22 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image♪♥♫◦°°◦°°◦♫♥♪User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Haruhi sat on the couch listening to Kyouya pick on Tamaki yet again. I thought there was some uneasiness in the air; Kyouya-senpai has returned, Haruhi thought quietly to himself. "Well, I suppose that means I have to go make my rounds with the customers before he says something. Hopefully, he won't take notice of me," he muttered to himself halfheartedly.

~Sakura Kiss Guild~
Clicketh!
User Image

~Ouran Koukou~
Clicketh!
User Image
Haruhi: Are those tears fake, too?

Tamaki: My tears are always true and authentic. A true host can shed a tear without resorting to eyedrops.

Tamaki: Impressed? Fell for me again?

Haruhi: No, not at all.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image♪♥♫◦°°◦°°◦♫♥♪User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50

A Stroke of Bad Luck

5,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:43 pm

As Haruhi walked away, Kyouya appeared behind her, pushing his glasses up. "Ah, Haruhi. Nice of you to join us. So, how many requests did you get while I was gone? Also, maybe you could explain the state the Club has fallen into during my extended business trip?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:54 pm

He was caught--not that he expected anything else from Kyouya. Even though it seemed he was not in trouble, Haruhi knew to tread lightly with the second year student. "Ah, well, I feel I have made quite a few. I should assume, the occasional dozen each day." He began to think of the other host members. "It's quite amazing, really. Lately, everyone has had different tastes since so many of the hosts are on their vacations as well. Well, Casanova does come in once in awhile, but he has been busy with the gardening club. It has not been as thriving since your leave, but hopefully, with those of us now, it will get better," he said, wanting to make a hopeful approach with Kyouya. That way, the debt left from the absent customers would not be burdened on Haruhi.

~Sakura Kiss Guild~
Clicketh!
User Image

~Ouran Koukou~
Clicketh!
User Image
Haruhi: Are those tears fake, too?

Tamaki: My tears are always true and authentic. A true host can shed a tear without resorting to eyedrops.

Tamaki: Impressed? Fell for me again?

Haruhi: No, not at all.

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50

A Stroke of Bad Luck

5,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:08 pm

"Hm," said Kyouya, "A couple of dozen each day. that is impressive, Haruhi. at this rate, with the interest on your school uniform and the incident at the beach, you should be able to pay your debt off by graduation. So, who are these new hosts? I haven't been back long enough to get any information on them. Most of these new people seem to be women. Has Tamaki gone on off on a new, obscure idea to get more customers coming in? Because if he has, it is obviously not working. The Club seems to be even more in deficit than it was before with Tamaki's normal ideas." Kyouya had come back into the loop frustrated because Tamaki had added all these hosts without apparently screening them. What if one of them found out Haruhi's secret? Well, obviously the secret wasn't an issue anymore what with all of the female hosts.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:16 pm
"Hello! Mind if we come in? Oh, Tama-kun, Kairi-chan, Haru-kun! Hello!" Izumi walked in as she grabbed her cousin along too. "I-Izumi, let me go. Oh, good afternoon, everyone." Michi greeted the others.  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

A Stroke of Bad Luck

5,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:30 pm
Hello, are here as hosts or as customers? Forgive me, but I have just returned from a family business vacation. My information may not be up to snuff." Kyouya bowed to the two women that had entered the room.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:41 pm
"I'm here as a customer! My cousin here is a hostess, but she's just visiting too! Allow me to introduce myself; I'm Izumi Haruko. Call me Izumi, though."

Michi straightened herself as Izumi released grasp of her arm. "N-Nice to meet you, Ootori-san. I'm Michi Yuzuki..." Michi blushed slightly.  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

A Stroke of Bad Luck

5,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:58 pm
"It is a pleasure to meet the both of you. Yuzuki-chan, I suggest you go see what appointments you have for the day, and I will come talk to you later on in the day, is that acceptable to you?" Kyouya looked at Yuzuki with a stare that said if she didn't, she would be fined for work time missed. Kyouya sighed a little bit inside. It looked like he wasn't going to be able to take photos of the hosts today for the monthly photo books. He wiped the irritated look off his face and smiled at Izumi. "Izumi-chan, do you have an appointment with one of our hosts today? If you don't, we have a slot open for now, with me, because my previous appointment has forfeited their time for the day. Can I take down your student number so I can mark your attendance today? And charge your family the product and service fee for your appointment. Kyouya thought, but he didn't let this thought reach his face. He just smiled and had his pen poised next to her name on the customer roster.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:24 pm
"Y-Yes..." she responded quickly and left to check.

"See you in a bit, Mi-chan" she watched her cousin leaving with a smile then turned her attention to Kyoya. "My student number? Come to think of it, I have no clue what my student number is. Sorry!"  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

A Stroke of Bad Luck

5,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:43 pm
"That's okay Izumi. We can still serve you and get your student number later. If anything, we can set up a credit plan. So, would you like some tea today?" Kyouya led Izumi to a couch and motioned her to sit down. "Maybe some sweets? I'm sure Hain-senpai has ordered some exquisite cakes for today."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:46 pm
"Oh, some tea and sweets would be nice. Thank you, Kyoya-kun!" Izumi sat down.  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers