Reply PlayStation 3 Guild
PS3 vs. Xbox 360 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neo Eternity

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:38 pm
I put this on the gaming area in forums already. Just wanted to see what you guys think.

So a lot of fanboys argue on which on is the best so i'm going to hopefully settle this once and for, feel free to give your opinion, so lets start with.....

Graphics! So many argue on this subject but lets go to a game that is fun to play and most of you console gamers should have it, Assassin's Creed 2, I have done some study on this and have asked multiple people which looks better 14/20 said the PS3 look awesome, amazing, or beast. I made sure my recordings didn't have any hub so no one could tell which system, expect for me and my friend who was helping. So we are done with that, please comment if you have anything else you would like to hear or if you want to give your opinion. Lets move on too.....

User Friendliness! Now this is something I determined alone. I played on both systems and used both for 20 minutes a turn, and this has to go to the Xbox 360, only because you can learn how to access everything faster. The PS3 has some hard things to figure out if you don't read/watch a tutorial or mess around with the system for about an hour or so. Remember give your own feedback by commenting below. Also the reason i'm not telling you guys so much and going into great detail is because I don't wanna write so much. Lets talk about....

Speed! Ok so again I did this one by myself and time how long it takes to install Assassin's Creed 2 on both systems, both of them new with new AC2 copies. To my surprise the PS3 installed 30 - 45 seconds before the Xbox did, I did this two more times, the Xbox beat the PS3 once and then the PS3 took the crown at the second time of re-installment, so as you can see PS3 wins this one. Now lets talk about....

General Stuff! (I need to get off soon so that why I may have skipped some stuff) So recently I was in a ' MTV the Hills ' session and I overheard some people dissing the PS3, and as the Playstation fan(this does not get in the way of this review) I defended it and here is the funny part, they said, because they're a bunch of bigots, "PS3 servers get hacked more easily." That may friends is a huge lie, it is the basic concept of the Mac and Windows, which gets hacked more? Windows! so that means, considering Microsoft made it, that the Xbox gets hacked EXTREMELY easily. I use Windows computers (see i'm not biased) so I know this. Just so you guys know, just like I give Microsoft money by buys things like Dell computers, you give Sony money by possibly buying/watching Indian TV, Spiderman, DVD/Blu-ray players and other stuff similar to that. For those who care about how silent a system is your retarded, you either want to go on when a murder or burglar is in the house, or you wanna sneak on at night. So as you can see, the system that wins is!!!!!!!! *Drum Roll* The..........................

PS3  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:32 pm
Really depends on the use in my opinion. I prefer the PS3 for entertainment purposes such as Netflix and such, though some of the PS3 exclusive games are pretty pro.  

Azure Balmung

Heroic Phantom

Chikyuu no Mushishi

4,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:22 am
Both are ok, and have okay exclusives.
Though... ...Can I pick PC? <:'D
Otherwise I guess I'll go with PS3.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:04 am
i pick ps3 because i still have my first ps3 and my buddies on like his 6th 360 because of the rrod...

Heres some interesting reading....  

greenmage420
Crew

Dangerous Citizen

7,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

la esprit delta

2,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:07 pm
ps3 is better cause all the hard ware inside the system the community is better and its exclusives bring more to the table then just fps  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:49 pm
PS3 = Sex Appeal

Aaaand cause it has free online multiplayer support. Easy to use menu. Home. Exclusives. No battery powered controllers. Little possibility of failure.
ninja mrgreen  

XxCrimson_ShinobixX

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

la esprit delta

2,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:37 pm
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
PS3 = Sex Appeal

Aaaand cause it has free online multiplayer support. Easy to use menu. Home. Exclusives. No battery powered controllers. Little possibility of failure.
ninja mrgreen

since when were the controllers without batteries lol what do you think you charge it for  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:23 pm
The PS3 is beginning to have better games, as well as more storage.

Used to love the Xbox 360, but now I'm starting to feel "meh" about the Xbox Live service, which used to be amazing on the original Xbox.  

Grimini75

3,750 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Regular 100

la esprit delta

2,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:33 pm
Grimini75
The PS3 is beginning to have better games, as well as more storage.

Used to love the Xbox 360, but now I'm starting to feel "meh" about the Xbox Live service, which used to be amazing on the original Xbox.

ps3 has always had great games
and has always had more storage but now the storage is equal  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:05 pm
Ill put it simple for you.

Every single so called "Fantastic improvement" made on the 360 over the course of its lifetime, Has been part of the playstation 3 since launch.

/thread  

SexyVampiire

Ryuna_08

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:13 pm
i think both have good and bad things about em rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:21 am
I will go with the PS3. I have both the 360 and the PS3 and i have compared games on both so in my eyes everything looks better on the PS3. That is not to say that the 360 isn't good or anything but put up to the PS3 the 360 is a bit outdated. All the new advancements for the 360 are all things the PS3 had upon its release. The whole Kinects things ((not sure if i spelled it right)) is similar to some of the eye toy things like INinja and stuff like that. For a device to have been out like two years longer you would expect it to be more advance. While every other gaming device seems to be moving to HD and 3D gaming, the 360 is just now stepping into motion controls. it is sad and disappointing at the same time. Not to mention that Microsoft just called all the 360 fans Hypocrites by releasing the 360 with Wi-Fi, i did a study and all the 360 fans i had talked to said the like the hardline better then wireless and that wireless game play sucks, now those same fans all going crazy for the new 360 plus the completely ripping off the PS3's slick and stylish design. The PS3 is and will always be the better product in my eyes.  

Hikigane_Trijen

6,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

VHS Glitch
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:14 am
As a true gamer. I love and hate the current gen consoles. ((I own a Playstation 3 and a Xbox 360. Hoping to get a Nintendo Wii later this year.))

I will have to say though the Playstation 3 is my number one out of the three. Even though it may not supply a spot on a arcade system but the exclusive titles and the Blu-Ray player make it pretty good.

My main problem with the Xbox 360 is the new prices that are coming out. Like for Xbox Live, they are suppose to raise it to $5-10 dollars depending on which subscription you go for. A new controller with just a improved D-pad ((still get why change it while there is nothing wrong with it)) and a lack of a color system is going to $65 dollars ((Even though it is coming with a charge kit, it's still ridiculous)).

Then there is the Kinects problem ((Though it might not be a serious problem, it's still a bad move for Microsoft.)). Upon it's release it's only going to be in four languages: English, British English, Spanish and Japanese. To some it may not be bad to some but to people who just ordered this in countries that don't speak either language is pretty bad. They'll have to wait somewhere in the first quarter of next year to get it in other languages.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:32 pm
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
PS3 = Sex Appeal

ninja mrgreen

This right here makes me want to go out and buy one.  

Literate Dork

Witty Flatterer

8,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Dannyxcores

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:46 pm
I prefer the PS3, but like others said, there are pros and cons to comparison.  
PlayStation 3 Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff