Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Lil_Monst3r-

3,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:52 pm
Do you listen to BVB because of their amazing music and lyrics or just the hot guys. (I listen for the lyrics and music. However, I love Andy Sixx too! So...both! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:01 am
A bit of all. But its mainly because their songs inspired me to do the things I love. I got a BVB tattoo and applied at the place I really wanna work at. Theyve helped me through my heartbreak.  

Injection Lily

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200

MissSarahxSykes-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:32 pm
I listen to them because lyrically, they make sense. They're not about frivolous topics, it really means something. :] And of course, the boys in the band are very nice looking, and Ashley and Sandra are some pretty awesome chicks. Andy's voice is also different and nice. : D But,yeah. And to see them from last year when they released their first music video and get signed is very inspirational, since in one year they've gotten pretty big. <3  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:59 am
I listen to them because I like their music. I've heard of people (girls especially) that only listen to a band because of how 'hot' the guys are. Which is really stupid, in my opinion.  

SophieMorita

Injection Lily

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:04 pm
Quote:
and Ashley and Sandra are some pretty awesome chicks.

Ashley isn't a girl...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:30 am
SophieMorita
I listen to them because I like their music. I've heard of people (girls especially) that only listen to a band because of how 'hot' the guys are. Which is really stupid, in my opinion.

yep! I couldn't agree more. Just because they're hot doesn't mean their music is good. It's all about the music. That's the point of a band. I agree with you completely, It's all about their music and the way it speaks to you. smile  

-Lil_Monst3r-

3,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Jinxx Sixx

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:01 am
I listen to them mainly because of the message they give.
They promote being yourself and never allowing anyone to change who you are.
And that no matter how bad things you are never alone.

Or as Andy says at the end of his "Thank You" in We Stitch These Wounds;
"I want to thank you, the Bridesmaids and Ushers. You have been with us through thick and thin. This record is for you.
When everything else in the world seems to be against you...just know that there are 5 people in Los Angeles that will always be there.
We are young and we are strong."

This band gave me the message that I'm not alone when I really needed to hear it.
And their lyrics mean so much to me.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:53 am
I listen because i love the music
it speaks to me  

caviar92

Istoleyourgummybears

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:42 am
Both <333  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:13 pm
MissSarahxSykes-
I listen to them because lyrically, they make sense. They're not about frivolous topics, it really means something. :] And of course, the boys in the band are very nice looking, and Ashley and Sandra are some pretty awesome chicks. Andy's voice is also different and nice. : D But,yeah. And to see them from last year when they released their first music video and get signed is very inspirational, since in one year they've gotten pretty big. <3

Sandra is the only girl....
Ashley's a man...  

Doctor Clarice

konecko-chan

4,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:52 pm
I listen to them because of the music, a lot of girls I know like them because of the guys in the band, yes i will admit they are good looking, but you shouldnt like a band just because of that specific reason. I like black veil brides because one: there music speaks to me on a level that I can relate to, also the message they send out to their fans in their music is one you dont get from many other bands.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:48 pm
I listen to BVB because they're a band I don't typically listen to, so it introduced me to a new form of rock, but most importantly, they really speak to me. Eventhough I don't know them personally, I can FEEL that they geniunely care. It's nice to know that, especially when you're stressed and depressed. Their song Never Give In really inspired me, I always think about it whenever I feel like I'm going to give up  

iJareth

xXxX3mo_KidxXxX

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:39 pm
i <3 the bvbs and i mainly love there music cauze it makes me be myself and not trying 2 change who i am. i love this video from the bvbs:Never give in. It expirialed me alot  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:08 pm
I listen to them because they have meaningful lyrics. They aren't just about something stupid and random. They have meanings behind them and the lyrics inspire and teach people. Plus andy has a great voice. It is different then all the other vocalists out there. But no offense i think Jonny Craig's voice is way better.  

October Lynn

Fracture The Dead Man

Desirable Smoker

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:39 pm
they had awesome music and lyrics makes me want to help me friend through depression  
Tell us something

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff