Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Starlight Darknight ((Animal Survival Rp))((Accepting)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Animal do you like?
  Wolf
  Coyote
  Fox
  Deer
  Eagle
  Hawk
  Bunny/Rabbit
  Bears
  Mountain Lion
  Other/Etc.
View Results

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Introduction

"I'll always be with you......" Where have I heard that before?

It just seems to be always heart-warming... but if you are with me...

Where Are you?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:14 pm
User Image

Introduction ((final))

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

A Credulity World I live in...what a Dolt I can be. Thinking that everything will be peaceful... things will be carefree, or at least......great. I assure you that the world we used to know is now as ghostly as the night when the clouds block the shiny stars upon us..when they hide our ancestors. Those avaricious beasts...they will do anything to destroy our homes to make theirs...kills us all because of their dumb fear. We're scared of them as much as they are of us. Now this forest is a fusillade war in which it may never end. Not only do these beasts are trying to take our home..but I get the feeling that there is one thing in this whole forest..or the 10 acres we got within us Still might help them get what they want...I am not sure why but please...........stop the noises.

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:24 pm

Opening Theme

╔══════════════╗

Things in the Forest seemed pretty good at first in the forests. Very presumptuous; safe, and pretty much on the food chain of course. From Deer to Rabbits to Bears to Foxes, and then to Wolves. But even these strong animals including a few snakes are being hunted down; some are lucky just to be taken to the Zoo to examine them and be taken back to their home with a collar around their neck so humans can track them down... but some unlucky few get hunted down by 'Poachers' or Hunters as the animals call them...just for Fur and Games. The Good Ones cannot do a thing to stop the 'Poachers' from hunting in a national park to where some of these animals may become extinct thanks to them. The Animals now not only have to worry about safety from Animals..but also worry about if any of the Poachers will show up and take them..you never know which one is good and which one is bad.

A Grimace Looks at Each; Packs, Teams, or Groups are always around..some in which is surprising since some would kill each other but are friends.. lucky enough that the Good Ones give the Groups plenty of Kill so they can be satisfied at least for awhile..and also not to mention Lakes, Rivers, Trees, and Caves for Shelter. But they need quick Wits, Speed, Agility, and maybe Strength to show those Poachers that Animals are something never to mess around.

Anything can happen during these times..we'll just have to see on what plan these Mammals have in Store.

╚══════════════╝

The Beginning

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:33 pm

Rules

1. I am the goddess....that needs help so if you can give me advice and comments..please do!

2. No Cybering! Time skips allowed

3. Romance and Drama is Allowed..since this is kind of survival really

3. Killing each other can happen.. but if ya wanna kill someone's character, ask them...

4. All Skeletons will be sent to me in PMs

5. I will accept or decline your character if needed.

6. Title the Pm "HOOOOOOOWL!" ((lol XD))

7. Put a neutral at the beginning of your PM so I know you read the rules.

8. Do not text talk its very annoying...

9. The Setting is at some national Park in North America..so stick to Animals in North America please...no Lions or Zebras in this rp but other than that..any animal in NA is accepted. Even Housecats or HouseDogs! It makes things a little interesting.

10. When the Rp starts, you have three days to post in this Rp..and if you don't post I will give you warning, and if you don't respond then..your character is going bye-bye.

11. I can change up the rules if it is needed..

...... rolleyes ......WEEEEE!  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:57 pm

Bio Skeleton:

((credited to whoever made it))

[align=center][b]I'm controlled by: [/b][color=yourcolor](gaia name)[/color]
[b]I am a [/b] [color=yourcolor](Species)[/color][b]...[/b][color=yourcolor](Characters name)[/color] [b]who is [/b] [color=yourcolor](Animal Age)[/color] [b]years old.[/b]
[b]Lets see...I'm...[/b] [color=yourcolor](Personality)[/color]
[b]Here's my story.... [/b] [color=yourcolor](Biography)[/color]
[b]Look at my awesomeness![/b] [color=yourcolor](Your abilities)[/color]
[b]I really like...[/b] [color=yourcolor](things your character likes)[/color]
[b]What the heck no way![/b] [color=yourcolor]( things your character dislikes)[/color]
[b]How do I look? Nice huh?[/b][/align][align=center](Appearance..any will do.. as long as they look like what they are)[/align]

Profiles Thread

Animals in North America ((I think some of these can be in National Parks))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:45 pm
Ⓔⓧⓣⓡⓐⓢ

. Rp Requirements before it Starts At least 4-5 characters/Rpers in the Rp. Why? Because I think that is an enough limit to start and have it go on for..well..awhile now. I will also send a Pm to you when the Rp starts and you have about three days to respond the first time to this Rp..Otherwise that means you will be suspended from this Rp if you don't reply within those three days. I MEAN IT! I will not be Ms. Nice Guy anymore.

The Setting for this Rp will be at the Morning when everyone should be awake or maybe already awake getting something to eat or hanging out. The Poachers are already out trying to find a new victim. Let's hope it's not you.

. Setting: It is set on early spring ((sorry I forgot to put this in..Nessie reminded me..lol)) So it's in Early Spring ok everyone? OK!  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:00 pm
Ⓡ.Ⓘ.Ⓟ

Where if your character dies; he/she will be here.

Example:

Name, Species, How they died, What Age.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:24 pm
~Sera~

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

╔══════════════╗

The Morning Sun was out of hiding from the high point mountains as the noises she heard ceased down. She was happy they did; otherwise she wouldn't get some sleep like now. She could only remember that she laid down next to the bushes, hiding from whatever made her family go missing indeed. Sera; was now hitting her first day alone..too soon though. She could only wish she remembered her hunting lessons from her father.. it would be only helpful for now..she would give anything up to have her family back with her again..why did this happen?

She remembered about the stories her family told her about the 'Poachers'. The ones who kill them for no reason in their lands..it's something that didn't seem right to her. It felt very weird and likely a scary one..why was this happening? She doesn't know. For now though; she's hungry and needs to eat.

╚══════════════╝

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:41 pm
(Sorry..I don't fancy dancy my posts often..xD)

The sunlight poured onto the lake that Fell stood over his eyes looking for a good meal.He was getting boredcuase he had been there all day..then he saw a nice fish swim by and his paw flew up the water hitting it into the air catching it in his jaws.His teeth chewing threw it quickly.He had been starving honestly.He turned and started walking again.His nose trying to find some kind of moursel to devour.Prey had been scarce this week.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:57 pm
Kai

User Image Kai strolled lazily through the woods which he called home. he feared no predator here, though young ones tended to stalk and even ambush him from time to time. He yawned, hearing a vole scuttle through the brush. He ignored it, instead eating a few berries from a nearby plant. When he was full, he settled down to watch the fish in the creek nearby. Soon he would need to replenish his herb stock, but that could wait unless there was an emergency.  

Bluewolf675

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:07 pm
~Sera~

╔══════════════╗

She could hear some rustles in the bushes as she was starting to wake up. Was that the enemies? Maybe. She sniffed the air..smelled like...a cat? Weird..usually the cats she was told lived in the mountains..seemed weird. She got over to it's source being very quiet..it was probably one of their traps as she slowly moved onward. She took a quick peek still hiding in the bushes. The only thing she could see was a small cat; gray-pelted with green eyes. And also had a shed of white on it's neck and chest. She tipped her head in the darkness from the bushes as she was wondering what it was..maybe it was a mountain lion? No..they're bigger than that..and look scary..they also have yellow pelts..not gray. It didn't seem harmless though.

╚══════════════╝

((I know..but it just seems pretty to me XD))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:17 pm
Kai

Kai's ear twitched as something approached from his left. He ignored it for the moment, as it had yet to truly disturb him. Off to his right he heard a splash. Perhaps another hunter. Kai decided that he was not in danger yet, but had better be on his guard.

((I always do the pic in the first post.))  

Bluewolf675

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:34 pm
~Sera~

╔══════════════╗

She then heard more coming in..Her fear grew as she realized it was the hunters..or poachers as her family calls them. She shakes in fear as she hid deep into the bushes. Luckily the Hunters did not have very good sense of smell..because if they did..she would be running about now..freaking out and running like there was no tomorrow. She then notices that the cat was not even running.."It is the Hunter's Cat...should've known." She mumbled to herself as she backed away quickly and ran off back to the place she rested out hoping those monsters were not following her.

╚══════════════╝

((OOC smile )  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:35 pm
(o.o i'm not fancy..I just rp..xD)

Fell walked down the path and his nose twitched as he smelled a cat.He turned and his sigh echoed slightly.His eyes fixed on the path he had caught the scent from.Smelt of wolf and cat all through-out the little area.He kept walking his foot snapping a twig.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Bluewolf675

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:42 pm
Kai heard the bushes rustle to his left again, and smelt fear. It smelt of wolf, young and scared. From his right, he heard a question, but there were more pressing matters to attend to. He stood slowly, plodding toward the wolf as it bolted. He picked up his pace to keep up with her and found her when she stopped. "Fear not young one, I mean you no harm," he said to the little wolf. His voice was pleasant and he kept his head low so as to not threaten her.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff