Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply ~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild
Countdown To Chapter 81! (SPOILERS OF 80) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:43 am
Hey, I know Kibby usually makes the threads that relate to the manga. However, this is a thread to vent out ideas of what will happen in chapter 81. So here is what has happened that could alter the future:

- Tamaki was reunited with his mother before she leaves for France.

- More importanly, Haruhi confessed her love for Tamaki and was reaching for his hand.

I know those are little to what happened in 80, but here is where you all come in.
What do you think is going to happen?
What is this announcement about the climax going to contain??
Will the anime be remade to follow the manga more???

post it here~  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:35 pm
Found this on dA today. It's the covers. XD

http://danimefreack.deviantart.com/#/d2sergv

There is also a link to the other one. And, yes, these ARE real. The preview for chapter 81 will be out in two days and after that the chapter will be out July 24th.
<3  

Kibby47
Captain

OuranBleachVamp

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:25 pm
OMG!!!!!! gonk crying sad cry *sobs* I DON'T WANT IT TO END!!!!!!Ouran is like my LIFE!!!(I feel so nerdy saying this, but its true) ARRRRGGHGHGHHH!!!!!! you said 2 days, nee, Kibby-san? Q.Q >.< *whimpers* AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:33 am
Two days (now one) till the PREVIEW of the chapter. On the 24th of July the last chapter will be out. There are rumors that the last chapter will be spread throughout 3 issues of LaLa, so we might have a couple of extra months with Ouran.  

Kibby47
Captain

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:55 am
wait, i thought it comes out on the 24th of June. It said in chapter 80 that it was come on 6/24... wait that might be just about the announcement. fail  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:07 pm
Tomorrow they will have a special announcement about a project regarding the climax.

http://www.onemanga.com/Ouran_High_School_Host_Club/80/41/ Read the two boxes. The one on the left reads it will continue 7/24. Then the right one reads about the special project.  

Kibby47
Captain

OuranBleachVamp

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:11 pm
Oh!!I see. Tanks for the link. = ) I still can't believe that Ouran's going to end soon. T.T  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:56 pm
chapter 80 was amazing, full of "daw" moments. C:
But for some reason i don't really want to see haruhi and tamaki together in the end.

rebe-chan

Durem Lover

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:00 pm
I cnt believe this was coming! TT^TT I'll still remember the wonderful memories of the Host Club!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:19 pm
Remember everyone, just because Ouran is ending, DOES NOT mean the guild is. The guild will go on for as long as time! lol.  

Kibby47
Captain

OuranBleachVamp

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:43 am
Because Ouran Love Lasts forever in our HEARTS heart heart heart heart TwT *sniff-sniffle* WAAAHHHHH!!!!!*begins to cry again*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:53 pm
I've definitely been counting down the days..so heartbreaking! Watch me bawl at the end. crying

amam2217

7,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:57 pm
Don't hate me for this, but as much as I love ouran I can't wait to see how it ends. The host club had a great run but i'm ready to see if tamaki is finally going to admit he loves haruhi or if nothing will happen with them and they all just stay a "family" like hikaru keeps mentioning they are .  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:26 pm
I like your veiwpoints.

I think it would make the manga more realistic if Tamaki gets awkward being that close to Haruhi, because he thinks of her as a daughter.

As a strong TamaHaru fan, I want to see them together in the end. Most shows, mangas, and books end with the golden girl getting the golden guy. In the anime, Tamaki explains he is the hero and that Haruhi is a stubborn heroine, and that everybody else were the homosexual supporting cast members.

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

A Stroke of Bad Luck

5,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:44 am
Going to be SO sad when Ouran ends. It'll be kinda like when Love Hina ended. Except I'll be sadder because I like this one more.  
~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff