Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
NaruSakuSasu or SasuNaru? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which?
  SasuNaru!
  NaruSakuSasu
View Results

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:55 pm
"I'm stronger than before.."

User Image

Ok ok xd Before any starts throwing rocks at me, I'm not saying this is possible. That Sasuke will come back seeing Naruto hugging Sakura and getting jealous because of that, it's not possible but it will be funny xd

Which? xd

-Sakura-chan

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:16 pm
narusasu for a lot of reasons  

AraiHito
Crew

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:18 pm
AraiHito
narusasu for a lot of reasons
Any reasons? xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:15 pm
NaruSakuSasu doesn't make any sense xd Sasuke doesn't even like Sakura and all Naruto can think about is Sasuke. It should be Sasuke in the middle, not Sakura xd

xsasuke_shippuden

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:08 pm
NaruSasu. No competition.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:34 pm
User Image
                私は私が実際に愛する

SASUNARU!! duh xd

私は私が実際に愛する

User Image  

sasunarugurlll

Snugglekitten999

5,300 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:48 pm
Mika_chann
NaruSasu. No competition.

agreed  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:11 pm
User Image

Eh, I actually like NaruSasuSaku, I think them all being together is a nice way to resolve it. Naruto cares about them both deeply, so does Sakura, and Sasuke has admitted that both of them are important to him, so please don't use that "Sasuke hates Sakura" argument, because it isn't true. :3  

Suou Tsukasa

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:23 pm
EmXchan
User Image

Eh, I actually like NaruSasuSaku, I think them all being together is a nice way to resolve it. Naruto cares about them both deeply, so does Sakura, and Sasuke has admitted that both of them are important to him, so please don't use that "Sasuke hates Sakura" argument, because it isn't true. :3
Sasuke doesn't hate her, he just doesn't love her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:26 pm
Mika_chann

User Image

True, but he has never said he loved Naruto either. And I only mentioned the hating Sakura thing because I've seen that argument used so many times and it's not true. Sometimes I just think people take what they want to be true and forget about what really is. :/  

Suou Tsukasa

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:50 pm
EmXchan
Mika_chann

User Image

True, but he has never said he loved Naruto either. And I only mentioned the hating Sakura thing because I've seen that argument used so many times and it's not true. Sometimes I just think people take what they want to be true and forget about what really is. :/
I never said he did.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:12 am
EmXchan
Mika_chann

User Image

Hm, but we don't really need Sasuke's vocal affirmation, we kinda already know ^^; They've both said it before many times, just not in those exact words, and expressed it countlessly through their actions. Meanwhile, Sasuke's feelings for Sakura are less strong and therefore more ambiguous, so fans can feel free to interpret the moment when he leaves Konoha and when she calms him down from cursed state as roomantic feelings, but essentially that's all the basis they have. With Naruto, there's not really any doubt; the foundation is already there, they basically just need to get together and have sex to make it official. blaugh

Though I do agree that he doesn't hate Sakura, he cares for her on a basic level as a former teammate and friend from his past, and I also like the Team 7 OT3. But that's probably based more off of my fondness and nostalgia for Team 7 than anything else. Just watching Nagareboshi Shooting Star makes me go...;__;

mofosplz

Shy Lunatic

11,200 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Suou Tsukasa

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:50 am
User Image

@Mika_chaan (quoting hates me right nao ;A; ): I didn't say you, I just said I've heard it. c:

@plushiesexual: While I do believe they have feelings, I don't think it's exactly cannon. xD But yes, we all already know hehe.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:38 pm
EmXchan
User Image

@Mika_chaan (quoting hates me right nao ;A; ): I didn't say you, I just said I've heard it. c:

@plushiesexual: While I do believe they have feelings, I don't think it's exactly cannon. xD But yes, we all already know hehe.
I see.  

DeficientLoser

Devious_Dezzy

2,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:25 pm
Not that sasusakunaru doesnt make sense just Im going to have to go with SasuNaru. Its obvious now naruto is looking toward sakura as more as a sister or else he wouldnt have turned her down like that when she told him she loved him. Also he cares more for himself and sasuke being together now then he does her or else he wouldnt have said along the lines that he is no longer chasing sasuke for the promise he made her years ago but finally he is chasing after sasuke for himself.

Sasuke obviously did care for sakura when they were younger but as for now he doesnt care at all about her. He only ever seems to associate with naruto when there paths cross. I mean really has there ever been even the slightest hint now that sasuke still cares even a little for sakura anymore?  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff