Welcome to Gaia! ::

~In His World~ A Sonic Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild for Sonic Fans and Sonic Roleplayers. 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Hedgehog, Role, Play 

Reply ◊Sonic Discussion◊
What Sonic Character Annoys You The Most Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mage Of Neo-Twilight

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:02 am
Just a question but which sonic character do u want to strangle personaly I want to stangle Shadow....Reason He never shuts up about being the Ultimate Life Form (Well in the games he does)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:10 am
silver. he is a bastardized trunks. neutral  

ice ethereal

Scars-of-an-Undead
Crew

Friendly Camper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:39 pm
I wouldn't want to strangle any of the characters since I know I'd get beaten down by fangirls/fanboys that would tag along. Although Chip is a cute-looking character and he does have a funny personality, but in game I think he annoyed me the most since he had a terrible habit of stopping your game to state the obvious =/

"HEY SONIC! MAKE SURE NOT TO RUN INTO THAT FIRE. IT LOOKS HOT!"

FFFFFUUUUUUU DAMMIT I KNOW FIRE IS PAINFUL gonk No need to stop my game, startle me, and then suddenly go back into the game without warning and make me run off a cliff. D:<

I never had urges to strangle Shadow, but mainly the fans that would tag along.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:54 pm
Oh MY GOD! knuckles so badly! he thinks he's all f***'nstong and stuff...well i have news for him! I'm gonna wip his @$!
so anyways..before people start ranting about my opion the only answerer i will give you is..
"GET OVER IT! ITS JUST A D@MN OPION! JESUS!!!!!"
so yeah i do wanna strangle him...
biggrin  

marchene

Regular

UltimiaVlad

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:32 pm
I agree with all of this (Though, Shadow for a different reason, being hes all 'emo'/amnesia , I understand why in all, but, it gets annoying. -.-; )
Chip, I can't say much. Haven't played Unleashed yet. Heard ALOT of bad things from fans though. Also, Scars, I think alot of fans would agree with you on that though. That does sound like a pain in the a**. ;-;
Knuckles, yes. ;-; He needs to stop injecting the steroids (Hah, JK.) Took FOREVER just to beat him in Sonic Battle!

For the characters I want to strangle and beat up would be Charmey. >:U His voice is annoying, and I seemed to find him useless other than his flying ability in Sonic Heroes. I also can't stand Vector (His voice is also annoying ;-; ) and Espio, Hes all like, 'I'm awesome, and cool, but I have to speak in an annoying monotone voice!' I found his voice to have no pattern whatsoever. At least my memory from Sonic Heroes. ;-; That game had its good points, and its bad points. (If only they kept the Bonus stages as trippy as they did with Sonic 1...) How about all of the *Current* team Chaotix? Might as well, they're all here. With Mighty and Knuckles out of the picture, it just seems like they went down hill. (Where are they now? Team Choatix.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:30 am
Silver-just cause his voice is so high and annoying!  

AnnLay

Mage Of Neo-Twilight

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:43 am
Scars-of-an-Undead
I wouldn't want to strangle any of the characters since I know I'd get beaten down by fangirls/fanboys that would tag along. Although Chip is a cute-looking character and he does have a funny personality, but in game I think he annoyed me the most since he had a terrible habit of stopping your game to state the obvious =/

FFFFFUUUUUUU DAMMIT I KNOW FIRE IS PAINFUL gonk No need to stop my game, startle me, and then suddenly go back into the game without warning and make me run off a cliff. D:<

True Fangirls/Fanguys would attack if I did anything to him...but it would be worth it if he went "away"....as for Chip I agree he is funny and cute but he states the obvious way too much...but isn't it the same for all the guide like characters in the Sonic games to do that....I guess for the younger kids they do that  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:56 am
Mage Of Neo-Twilight
Scars-of-an-Undead

True Fangirls/Fanguys would attack if I did anything to him...but it would be worth it if he went "away"....as for Chip I agree he is funny and cute but he states the obvious way too much...but isn't it the same for all the guide like characters in the Sonic games to do that....I guess for the younger kids they do that

I think it would be worth it as well if he left. I think he had a great role in Sonic Adventure 2, but I don't believe they need him as a character anymore. And yes it could be the same for other guide characters, but I didn't find Omachao (the other guide character) to freeze your game or annoy the living snot out of you xp At least if he did annoy you, you had the option of grabbing him and chucking him off a ledge lol  

Scars-of-an-Undead
Crew

Friendly Camper

Zorathehedgehog

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:12 am
Big. He's just pointless, I mean I'm okay with characters who do not have powers and prove that not everyone can be a shiny superhero, but not like this! X( He's the multiple token minority: Token Fat, Token Mentally Retarded, Token Nonpowerful, Token Useless etc. It just pisses me off, because a character like this should still contribute to the story and be interesting. Big has no depth whatsoever in my eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:03 am
Scars-of-an-Undead
Mage Of Neo-Twilight
Scars-of-an-Undead

I think it would be worth it as well if he left. I think he had a great role in Sonic Adventure 2, but I don't believe they need him as a character anymore. And yes it could be the same for other guide characters, but I didn't find Omachao (the other guide character) to freeze your game or annoy the living snot out of you xp At least if he did annoy you, you had the option of grabbing him and chucking him off a ledge lol

Yes and sometimes u had the choise to talk to him and if u could u can throw him off the cliff or attack him (feel bad later)  

Mage Of Neo-Twilight

XMajestic_Dreaming_AngelX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:19 am
Scars-of-an-Undead
Mage Of Neo-Twilight
Scars-of-an-Undead

OH MY GOD, YEEEESSS.... I love throwing Omachao into enemies too. |D  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:45 am
Amy rose...........-nodes- and Omochao -Gets a Omochao luncher- smile  

Troy Sazuki

Superonimalco

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:46 am
In my opinion, its a toss up between Big and chip. Both are really annoying characters, they serve little purpose in the series, and they should just be killed off.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:01 am
Obligatory Omochao response.

Also Chip.  

Tspuun

blonde-and-proud26

Fashionable Genius

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:23 pm
Probably Big. He is the worst video game character ever created. stare