Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
Library of Ambrose (moved to Atlanis) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:39 pm
SHHHHH!!

Use to be ruled by Athena, these shelfs have every known literature known to man and god. Who rules here now? Ambrose, the wizard from Hogwarts now, reading these books with a statue of Athena stands infront of the Library entrence.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:07 pm
the Doctor managed to reach the library and smiled at the colection of books, he always enjoyed when he visited Olympus to see how the Gods were holding up "Athena ... its the Doctor ... do you have a moment to spare?"  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:11 pm
Athena appeared on a desk, reading a story in Ancient Greek,"Yes my Child?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:19 pm
"ah ... there you are" he said as he pulled up a chair "i need a second opinion on something ... about the Accadamy" he said as he took in a breath "theres been some strange desterbences there and the leader of the military squad U.N.I.T. was injured on the grounds ... but it just seems odd that the Headmaster there offers me a job there saying he needs a science teacher ... for that matter i havent seen any teachers there" he said as he leaned up "its too coinsadental ... its like this was all planed and i thought sence you had knowledge of everything and everyone prahaps you could tell me who he is" he said as his eyes looked down "i would have taken this up with my people but as you know ... i cant" he said as he remembered the Time War slightly and how his entire race along with a race called the Daleks died in his inferno, for he was the only one who could end it and he couldnt without his race dying as well  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:25 pm
Athena looks at the Doctor and she sighs, openning a map,"Doctor...the reason for all of this is a boy...His name is Arigane and he's a threat to the whole world...his nickname is the Silent Warrior because of his voice...there is none."  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:31 pm
the Doctor looked at her "i hope you don't expect me to kill him just becouse he's a threat ... i dont do that" he said as he looked around "besides if he is a threat why doesnt Zues confont him ... i mean he is one of you lot isn't he?" he said remembering what the headmaster said to him  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:34 pm
Athena gets up in anger and tells him,"If you don't kill him...He'll kill all of earth...he is the son of Ares...He'll soon start a World War III"  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:44 pm
the Doctor sighed in frustration "look ... how about i use some Time Lord technology" he said as he got a pocket watch
User Image
"if i can capture him i can use this to rewrite his biology, history, memories abilities ... everything" he said with a sigh "the Arigane that is known now would be dead in a sence ... traped in this watch which i'll ... i dont know ... throw in a colapsing star" he said as he breathed heavely  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:49 pm
Athena disappears without him knowing with a note on the table

He is in the Twilight Town as we speak and he'll be stronger than anything have faced before.

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:53 pm
the Doctor took the note and breathed out in frustration 'i hate doing this kind of things' he thought as he ran to Twilight Town  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:35 pm
the Doctor opened the doors with a slaming sound that echoed through the library "you lied to me Athena!" he shouted "the boy's no danger to Earth ... i even cross refrenced it with the TARDIS arcives ... he's here to better mankind"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:41 pm
Athena read her book on her throne and she sighed, closing it in anger,"My Friend...if you don't kill him now...he will sooner or later destroy the world...The Sisters of Fate have seen it...If you don't kill him by the end of his quest...Not only will the world be in trouble...the Time Lord Home Planet will also be in trouble..."  

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:46 pm
"Gallifrey was destroyed Athena ... the Time Lords are all dead ... and im the last one" he said as he came in "the Sisters are watching re-runs" he said as he gritted his teeth "now this is what your going to do ... tell me the truth of the Acadamy propaganda then your going to tell me how to break the odvious curse you have on the boy" he said  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:49 pm
Athena looks at the Doctor and smiles,"And how do you think Gallifrey was distroied, Doctor..."  

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:54 pm
"i was there in the Time War ... i saw my world burn with my own eyes" he said as he gritted his teeth then his face turned to depresion "im the last one becouse i made it happen ... but atleast the Daleks burned with them"  
Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff