Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Furry Critters Guild TFCG

Back to Guilds

This Guild is about Animals, You can Chat, Ask/Answer Questions, Role Play, Post Pics and lots more! 

Tags: Animals, Pets, Interests, Creatures, Chat 

Reply ~!~ The Furry Critters Guild TFCG ~!~
i have the money but not the space Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:22 pm
ive been wanting to get a red tail boa for a while and have done alot of research. i even got my fiance to agree to letting me have a 10ft snake. im planning on getting a male so really it wont get much larger than 8ft.

well ive finally got more than enough money to buy a baby and set up an enclosure the right size for it until it gets to 5ft so the setup would last for a good long while before i would have to upgrade

the only problem is that i dont have the room while im living with my dad and the fiance and i are still having the worst luck with buying a house. oh the universe is so cruel

petco even has one that matches a coet of mine perfeclty, all black and white with a pretty marroon tail

on the other hand just a few more months of saving money and i could get a morph of ball python that ive been wanting for years. i can make a setup for a ball for under $50  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 2:22 pm
I hope things work out so that you can have the pets you want!  

Xana44
Crew

3,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kuroos

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:55 pm
o..o 10 ft snake would need something more than 10ft so that's gotta be like 1/2 of a small-medium sized room .___.' hope things get better for you.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:34 pm
nao do whut
o..o 10 ft snake would need something more than 10ft so that's gotta be like 1/2 of a small-medium sized room .___.' hope things get better for you.

it wouldnt need something that big. they arent active snakes so they dont need an enclosure longer than they are  

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

Kuroos

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:34 pm
Shanna66
nao do whut

it wouldnt need something that big. they arent active snakes so they dont need an enclosure longer than they are

oh really? well i think it'll need more than 10ft though XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:12 pm
nao do whut
Shanna66
nao do whut

oh really? well i think it'll need more than 10ft though XD

nope. as long as the length and width of the enclosure equal the length of the snake its fine. though bigger is always better so i probbaly will make something a bit bigger than what i need. plus i want a male and they usually only get about 8ft i think  

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

Kuroos

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:44 am
oh they must be very un-active then x_____x'' so the females get larger than the males? :'O  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:49 pm
yeah they are very lazy snakes. i prefer larger bodied snakes because they prefer to just chill with you rather than explore

and yes, the girls are bigger than the boys ^.^  

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

Kuroos

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:03 pm
xD lol wow what a awesome snake. XD

xD must be better to get a boy then since it takes less room  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:30 pm
frohat i hear they are little angels and love to spend time with their people compared to alot of other snakes. i have a hard time believing anything could be more cuddly than my ball python but we shall see if i end up getting one lol  

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

tetokasane36

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:30 am
I hope you can get as many snakes as you want.Are they poisonous or harmless?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:53 am
the red tail boas are nonvenomous. though there are a few species of venomous snakes i would like to keep someday, but that wont be for at least 15 years. i want to make sure i dont rush in and get a snake that could kill me if im not careful  

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

Kuroos

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:49 pm
=w='' oh lol my friend has this snake but rarely likes to play with the owner xD must be really nice then.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:52 am
is it a corn? those guys are always on the move and hardly ever just want to sit and cuddle.

thats why i love big bodied snakes, they are so lazy and i can take ellie outside and just sit with her when the weather is nice, even let her slither around the yard. ellie is my ball python and is the most lovable thing ever ^.^

my milksnake hates me though and hates being picked up xp i still love him, but i love him alot more than he tolorates me lol  

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

Kuroos

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:11 pm
i dunno -not a snake expert- XD probably is one it moves around a lot but just don't like to be held =w=''

OWO/ that's so nice bout big bodied snakes, unlike little ones that just roam around everywhere ;w;''  
~!~ The Furry Critters Guild TFCG ~!~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff