Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
:~:Always in Your Possession:~: 1x1 Starting/Full Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keleios Faith

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 10:36 pm
Down to the earth I fell
With dripping wings
Heavy things won't fly
And the sky might catch on fire
And burn the axis of the world
That's why I prefer a sunless sky
To the glittering and stinging in my eyes

I feel so light
This is all I want to feel tonight
I feel so light
Tonight and the rest of my life

Gleaming in the dark sea
I'm as light as air
Floating there breathlessly
When the dream dissolves
I open up my eyes
I realize that
Everything is shoreless sea
A weightlessness is passing over me

I feel so light
I feel so light

Everything is waves and stars
The universe is resting in my arms

I feel so light
I feel so light

Lyrics from: Tonight and the rest of my life- Nina Gordon

Lorelei was finally bought from the market, she'd been there for a month when He appeared to take her to a new home.... Little did she know, she would fall in love with him...

He just wanted a new slave, someone to care for him as the ones before had.... He didn't expect to fall in love with her....

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 10:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

Skeleton

[align=center]
(anime picture's only)
[size=15] (Something your character would say) [/size]
My name is: [size=14](Full Name)[/size]
The Number of candles on my birthday cake:[size=14](Age, 19-23)[/size] [size=11]When I was born the doctor said I was a[/size] [size=18](Gender)[/size]
[size=11]I am a: (race- Human, Elf, Demon, Fairy, Etc.)[/size]
[size=11]I usually am very:[/size] [size=15](Personality)[/size]
[u][size=15]My Life's Story:[/u][/size]
[size=11](Bio must be more than three full sentences.)[/size]
[size=15][u]Extra! Extra!:[/u][/size]
[size=11] (Other Stuff.) [/size]

[u][size=12]Give Me More!:[/size][/u]
♥[size=10](likes)[/size]
♥[size=10](likes)[/size]
♥[size=10](likes)[/size]

[u][size=12]Get it Away!:[/size][/u]
✖[size=10](hates)[/size]
✖[size=10](hates)[/size]
✖[size=10](hates)[/size] [/align]

[align=right][size=9]~[/size](username)[/align]

Keleios Faith

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200

Keleios Faith

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 10:47 pm
Accepted Characters

User Image
"Over and Over I tried. And Over and Over You Lied."
My name is: Lorelei Faith (Lor for short)
The Number of candles on my birthday cake: 20 When I was born the doctor said I was a Girl
I am a: Human
I usually am very: Quiet until she gets to know someone, submissive, flirty
My Life's Story:
Lorelei was born into slavery, her mother was impregnated by one of her former owners, he kept her until Lorelei was born, and then sold them both back into the market.
She's been at the market for about another month... She's always been a good slave to those that will have her.

Extra! Extra!:

Give Me More!:
Sunshine
Reading
Cooking

Get it Away!:
Dark Cramped Places
Being Punished
Daisies

~Keleios Faith

User Image

My name is: Mercantz Philis (Mez for short)
The number of candles on my birthday cake: 22 When I was born the doctor said I was a Male
I am a: Demon
I usually am very: He's usually very calm and quiet and seems to be very hard-hearted. Most of the time, he is a very hard person to read in terms of what exactly he is thinking or feeling. He is level-headed and seems emotionless and cold-hearted. People might think he thinks a lot of himself. He is very secretive in what he does, thinks, and says. He doesn't like to talk very much with other people, but when he does talk, he says very resourceful things. He is almost always angry at someone or something. He doesn't seem to like anyone or anything.
My Life's Story:
Mercantz comes from a large family with a reputation to match. They are a clan to be feared actually. To make a long story short though... Mercantz is the only son in his family of six children. As such, he is under much pressure from his elderly father to continue the family legacy. Not only in business ventures and such the like, but also through bloodline. But since a previous encounter with the world of romance and love, Mercantz has pretty much damned love to hell.
Extra! Extra!:
Sometimes Mez has anger issues. He can on occasion lose control of his demon side.

Give Me More!:
books
solitude
playing violin

Get it Away!:
being annoyed/disturbed from working
laziness
sweet foods

~dragon-talk

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 12:02 am
User Image

Lorelei

"My Life Isn't Perfect...But It's Mine..."

Lorelei looked up as the guards pulled her from her cage, wrapped a collar around her neck and shoved her forward... She knew what this meant, it meant yet another person was here to look at her, they'd seen her in the cage and wanted a closer look outside in the daylight... She sighed and followed them quietly out into the courtyard... Wondering what would be wrong in this persons eyes that they would refuse to take her home... That's what had happened the last several times someone had requested to see her..

She squinted at the sunlight until her eyes adjusted, then closed them, sighing in happiness as the warmth hit her... She knew she was covered in dirt and in desperate need of a bath, but that wasn't her fault, but the slavery houses... Her personal effects were in the locker stamped with her name on it, as soon as someone bought her, she'd have her normal clothes back... And maybe, she could even deal with the dirt in the bath if she had decent clothes to wear... She sighed and looked around at the people, wondering which one of them had requested her presence, there must have been a good two dozen people around the market, all of them dressed in the highest of fashion, looking at her... Some with pitying eyes, some with hatred, others yet, with passion, only the last one bothered her.

Keleios Faith

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:27 pm
User Image
Mercantz Philips

It hadn't been Mez's decision to come here, to the slave market. He didn't understand why his father wanted him to have some slaves of his own. Really, Mez could just use the ones his father had. But in the end, Mercantz had only tagged along because his father refused to take no for an answer. Hence why Mez had been brought to the the slave market. His father wanted him to start up his own collection of slaves.

Mercantz sighed as the seller went into a back area to get a slave to show off to the buyers. Stifling a yawn, Mercantz folded his arms across his chest and leaned against a nearby wall while they waited. His father said something to him about trying to pay attention, but that was going to be easier said than done for Mercantz.

A couple of minutes of watching his father's frowning face and the slave seller returned. This time, he came back with yet another female slave. Damn his father! This was all his fault. All of this aside, it wasn't like the slaves that were being shown didn't look in the least bit nice. Their features were alright, but the fact that they were kept in such horrible attire that was what really made Mercantz annoyed. One would think that if the seller wanted to actually make a sale, he'd dress the slaves up a little bit and not have them appear in ratty old clothing and covered in dirt and grime.

But this particular one seemed to be a little less dirty than the other for some reason. Maybe the girl was the seller's 'type'. Then, the bidding began. His father kept giving Mez annoyed glares, trying to get his son to participate. Mez simply rolled his eyes and was about to just walk out of the market. But for some reason he didn't. He studied the slave being shown for a moment or two and realized she was actually staring at him. How annoying.

He wasn't really paying attention to the various monetary amounts being called out as he just stared back at the slave girl. Finally, Mercantz heard the shout of the seller saying she had been sold. Mez blinked and finally seemed to realize that the seller was pointing at his father. Oh great. Now they could finally get out of here.

((Finally finished!))

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:43 pm
User Image

Lorelei

Lorelei stood there looking around her as the bidding happened, this was different... She looked at one pair, a father and son, the father was bidding on her over and over, the son however... He just stood there... He didn't look angry, or like he was going to make a sexual advance on her, just like he was curious...

She didn't notice, but the bidding had ended... She sighed as the seller grabbed her collar and took her back inside... Lorelei stretched as she walked, they stopped briefly to grab her things from a locker and then he left her to shower and clean up before going out to her new master...

Lorelei relished in the water as it cleaned her, but hurried, dressing quickly in one of her less formal kimonos that was carefully tucked away in her clothes... She sighed, setting things in place, whipped her hair up into a bun and then walked out, her bag in hand as she walked back out of the market and found her new master... She bowed low to them both and didn't say anything, unsure of the type of slave they wanted.

Keleios Faith

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 6:43 pm
User Image
Mercantz Philips

Mez did not stand up straight until his father was ready. Even as the girl they had bought just moments ago arrived and gave them a bow of greeting, he didn't straighten up his posture. He studied her yet again, noticing that she had managed to clean up from her filthy outfit from before and now wore a kimono. It appeared that she had taken a shower as well given that her hair was damp.

"Well now. At least you've cleaned yourself up..." Mez muttered under his breath. His father didn't seem to notice his son's comment as he too studied Lorelei.

"Good. Now that you're here, we can leave." his father stated curtly before grabbing the girl's collar to start leading her away from market. Mez finally stood up straight and followed after them.

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 6:48 pm
User Image

Lorelei

Lorelei frowned as she heard the sons comment, but didn't respond, soon enough his father had taken ahold of her collar and was dragging her off, she wasn't one to complain, so she kept her silence as they walked, watching the motions of the marketplace with a faint smile, and enjoying the smells of humanity, fresh food and clean air... She hated her cage at the slavery market and hoped she wouldn't have to see it again...

Keleios Faith

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:03 pm
User Image
Mercantz Philips

"You should be the one dragging her around, Mercantz. She is, after all, your slave now." his father said aloud as they left the market. Mez simply rolled his eyes at his father and did not remove his hands from his pockets to take hold of the girl's collar. Besides, he was his own man now and didn't have to do EVERYTHING his father told him to do.

It would only take them around fifteen minutes by carriage to get to their estate. Mez's father forced Lorelei to sit on the floor between the twin benches in the cab of the carriage. The entire ride home, Mez stared out at the passing scenery. He was the first one out of the carriage when they reached the front of the mansion. The horse hadn't even come to a complete stop when he jumped out. His father shoved Lorelei's shoulder. "Go on. Follow him. I will meet you two inside." he said as he watched Mez go inside the huge door which was opened by more slaves as they returned.

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:33 pm
User Image

Lorelei

Lorelei followed Mercantz inside silently, she'd been quiet the whole trip, staring at her hands except the few times she'd looked at Mercantz, curious about her new master after hearing his father say she belonged to his son, not him... She feared older masters, due to their... appetites, usually, the younger ones needed her for more mundane things, such as fetching shoes or liquor...

Keleios Faith

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:11 pm
User Image
Mercantz Philips

Once inside, Mez made his way to the library. It was the same room he'd been in before his father dragged him off to the slave market. He went to a big chair near one of the large windows. On the table next to it was a book with a dark red hard cover. With a short sigh, Mez flopped down onto the chair. He sat there in silence for a moment or two before reaching over to book and picking it up.

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:27 pm
User Image

Lorelei

Mercantz seemed to be ignoring her with all his might, Lorelei thought as she watched him pick up a book in the library... He hadn't said a word, despite her shadowing him all the way into it... She looked around at the books, and then back at him "Um, Master Mercantz, is there anything you'd have me do?" her voice was barely audible, but she couldn't make herself talk louder, she'd been beaten for that before...

Keleios Faith

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:38 pm
User Image
Mercantz Philips

He had the book open and had just started to read the sentence he'd left off on. In the quiet of the library, Mercantz could clearly hear the small voice of the girl. He had tried to ignore her presence as she had followed him. But it failed the instant she spoke, asking for some form of instruction. A barely recognizable frown appeared on Mez's features as he lowered the book so he could look at the slave. He stared at her for a moment or two in slight annoyance before saying anything. "For one thing, you could speak at a normal level..." he replied flatly before lifting the book up again to continue reading. Though now he could still see Lorelei out of the corner of his vision if he tried hard enough. "Other than that, there's nothing you can do at this point in time."

((you can feel free to control Mez's father too if you want. lol))

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:53 pm
User Image

Lorelei

Lorelei stared at Mercantz in annoyance, she didn't care how pissy he was about owning a slave, at that moment, she wanted to slap him, for once, she wanted to hurt a master, not because he hurt her, but due to indifference... She sighed, composing herself, and raised her voice to a normal level "Apologies, Master Mercantz, I was trained to talk softly by a former master...." she went and stood behind him, waiting any formal instruction, after all, it was her duty

((Kii, I wouldn't know what to do with him lol))

Keleios Faith

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers