Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
narusaku, sasusaku or sasunaru? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

who who who?
SASUNARUUU!!!!
90%
 90%  [ 27 ]
sasusaku (:stare:)
6%
 6%  [ 2 ]
narusaku (eh)
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 30

SasuNarufan4evas

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 3:45 pm
which is going to happen? which oh wihch? xd
i want sasunaru to happen.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 3:48 pm
In reality there really is no canon pairings. Everything is one-sided. Even though Sakura seems to be torn between the two, at least NaruSaku is MORE canon than sasusaku, which will remain one-sided for all eternity.
Sasusaku is nothing more than just speculations. Attempting to point across that Sasuke is developing actual feelings of love towards Sakura, when it's nothing more than caring towards a teammate/friend.

But my love for NaruSasu is deeper than that of narusaku so, the obvious answer is obvious.  

DeficientLoser

SasuNarufan4evas

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 3:49 pm
Mika_chann
In reality there really is no canon pairings. Everything is one-sided. Even though Sakura seems to be torn between the two, at least NaruSaku is MORE canon than sasusaku, which will remain one-sided for all eternity.

But my love for NaruSasu is deeper than that of narusaku so, the obvious answer is obvious.
omg!! i agree!!! sasusaku will never work out sasunaru is basically canon anyway xd  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 3:51 pm
sasunarufan4eva
Mika_chann

omg!! i agree!!! sasusaku will never work out sasunaru is basically canon anyway xd
It's not.
Reality wise, NaruSaku is the best candidate for any pairings happening (Out of these 3)  

DeficientLoser

SasuNarufan4evas

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 3:52 pm
Mika_chann
sasunarufan4eva
Mika_chann

It's not.
Reality wise, NaruSaku is the best candidate for any pairings happening (Out of these 3)
its canon in fanfics xd lol  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 3:58 pm
sasunarufan4eva
Mika_chann
sasunarufan4eva
Mika_chann

It's not.
Of course it is.  

DeficientLoser

SasuNarufan4evas

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 4:00 pm
i like your edit version xd so true!!!!!!
i hate it when ppl say that.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 4:04 pm
sasunarufan4eva
i like your edit version xd so true!!!!!!
i hate it when ppl say that.
Thanks.  

DeficientLoser

SasuNarufan4evas

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 4:05 pm
Mika_chann
sasunarufan4eva
Mika_chann
sasunarufan4eva
Mika_chann

It's not.
Of course it is.
blaugh 3nodding heart redface smile  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 4:15 pm
there should be another sasunaru ending like the very 1st 1. that was so kawaii xd  

SasuNarufan4evas

sasunarugurlll

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 4:31 pm
i jus lyk sasunaru xd blaugh 4laugh 3nodding heart :headt:
i hat 2 say it bt i think narusaku ish goin 2 happen crying at lest 4 sasusaku its onesided but sakura-teme is showing signs tat shes falling 4 naru-chan.

in onemanga thugh she stil show signs of carin 4 sasu-kun. but then whn she et up with him he tried 2 kill her!!!!!
hes so evil now...why sasu-kun?!!!!!! crying

she also says tat she wants 2 forget abot the promise becuz she dosn want 2 huirt naru-chan anymore crying nooo naru dont lyk her!!!  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 4:36 pm
sasunarugurlll
i jus lyk sasunaru xd blaugh 4laugh 3nodding heart :headt:
i hat 2 say it bt i think narusaku ish goin 2 happen crying at lest 4 sasusaku its onesided but sakura-teme is showing signs tat shes falling 4 naru-chan.

in onemanga thugh she stil show signs of carin 4 sasu-kun. but then whn she et up with him he tried 2 kill her!!!!!
hes so evil now...why sasu-kun?!!!!!! crying

she also says tat she wants 2 forget abot the promise becuz she dosn want 2 huirt naru-chan anymore crying nooo naru dont lyk her!!!
Yes, Sakura did announce that she wants to forget about the promise but that's only so, because it's for Naruto's sake.

She does not want to witness Naruto suffer more than he already is, therefore she burdened herself by going after Sasuke and killing him.
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/483/02/

She's breaking her promise for Naruto's sake; it will be quite stupid if you can't see this as love.  

DeficientLoser

sasunarugurlll

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 4:36 pm
but but tat doesnt mean naru-chan has 2 lyk her bak........  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 4:39 pm
sasunarugurlll
but but tat doesnt mean naru-chan has 2 lyk her bak........
Then we'll leave it at that.  

DeficientLoser

sasunarugurlll

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 4:40 pm
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items