Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Discussion: How will the second kiss be like? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wouldn't it be nice to witness a second kiss?
Yes!!!
96%
 96%  [ 74 ]
Not really
3%
 3%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 77

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:49 pm
Yes, this thread is not to be taken serious at all. I am doubtful that it will happen again. Though it will be a wonderful sight to behold if they do xD

What kind of music will they choose for the background?
Will it be sincere?
Happy?
Sad?
A dieing kiss?  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 9:30 pm
A dominating one.  

DeficientLoser

narutoochann32

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 12:20 pm
they MUST add this music as the background when they kiss!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5cReku6iZg
it's beautiful, yet so tragic and gives hope. i imagine Naruto's and Sasuke's second kiss to be a farewell kiss.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 4:11 pm
narutoochann32
it's beautiful, yet so tragic and gives hope. i imagine Naruto's and Sasuke's second kiss to be a farewell kiss.
i like this 1!!!! heart  

SasuNarufan4evas

sasunarugurlll

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 9:14 pm
sasunarufan4eva
narutoochann32
i like this 1!!!! heart
heart heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 9:32 pm
User Image

Ryoji: I was born from a collection of Shadows. But now, I have a human form... So I can talk with you, laugh with you, cry with you... All gifts I received because I was inside him. So... I can give you a choice.
Yukari: A choice...?
Ryoji: Nyx's coming cannot be avoided. But, it is possible to live in peace until she arrives. You'll have to... kill me. If I were to disappear, all memories of the Dark Hour would disappear with me, as would any recollection of the fate that awaits you. You won't remember anything. The coming of the Fall will be instantaneous... and you will not suffer.

It would be wonderful.
I can't picture anything more wonderful than Naruto laying in the hospital bed after battling Sasuke. Having Sasuke walk into his room and give him a kiss on his forehead, bidding good bye. Too ashamed of what he commit and he does not want to burden Naruto any further. So, so tragic.

NavierStokes

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:40 pm
NavierStokes
User Image

Ryoji: I was born from a collection of Shadows. But now, I have a human form... So I can talk with you, laugh with you, cry with you... All gifts I received because I was inside him. So... I can give you a choice.
Ryoji: Nyx's coming cannot be avoided. But, it is possible to live in peace until she arrives. You'll have to... kill me. If I were to disappear, all memories of the Dark Hour would disappear with me, as would any recollection of the fate that awaits you. You won't remember anything. The coming of the Fall will be instantaneous... and you will not suffer.

It would be wonderful.
I can't picture anything more wonderful than Naruto laying in the hospital bed after battling Sasuke. Having Sasuke walk into his room and give him a kiss on his forehead, bidding good bye. Too ashamed of what he commit and he does not want to burden Naruto any further. So, so tragic.
I can kind of picture that as well, but I think.. Sasuke would kill himself after. Just because he is really emotionally unstable.  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:51 pm
Mika_chann
NavierStokes
User Image

It would be wonderful.
I can kind of picture that as well, but I think.. Sasuke would kill himself after. Just because he is really emotionally unstable.
User Image

-laughs-
I kind of doubt it but it might happen.

NavierStokes

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:39 am
NavierStokes
Mika_chann
NavierStokes
User Image

It would be wonderful.
User Image

-laughs-
looking at sasuke now.. it's a matter of time  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 2:56 pm
AraiHito
NavierStokes
Mika_chann
NavierStokes
User Image

It would be wonderful.
User Image

-laughs-
looking at sasuke now.. it's a matter of time
Yes it is, we'rea ll waiting patiently until he comes.
Destroying what's left of Konoha.

And then kill himself because wants to be with his dear brother.  

DeficientLoser

Tipsy x

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:21 am
Do you mean the kiss from the earlier episodes when sasuke and naruto were still in school? And something like one of them got bumped by a classmate?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:11 am
Tipsy x
Do you mean the kiss from the earlier episodes when sasuke and naruto were still in school? And something like one of them got bumped by a classmate?
She's talking about the second kiss. Not this one.
An actual kiss from the two.  

DeficientLoser

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:48 am
Tipsy x
O.o No, I meant a real kiss from the two.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:50 am
NavierStokes
User Image

It would be wonderful.
Aww, so cute >_<

YES! Persona 3 rocks!!! *cough* XDD
Yeah, that would be wonderful and the music would be a gradual growth of a Asian orchestra when Sasuke kiss him on the bed and then leaves.  

Gamexrocks
Captain

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:51 am
narutoochann32
Awww, it does gives hope. Like a kiss that they'll share dieing in each others arms *tear* *tear*  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff