Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Acheivements! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get your voter achievement off this poll?
  Yes
  No
View Results

scrub
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 4:29 pm
What do you guys think of the new feature in Gaia Labs?

I think it has a lot of potential for some cool stuff once they release the proper version. Hopefully the points will lead to cool items smile

http://www.gaiaonline.com/achievements/  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 4:44 pm
I love it. I already earned them all, so it's all a waiting game now.  

ecopper12

wo_nyrmo

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 4:46 pm
Wouldn't of even noticed such thing without this topic. Heck, I don't even really know how to get to the Gaia Lab threw looking about in the home - games tabs. xd

Guess it is a good thing you can click other things which brings up the whole "inorder to activeate go to labs"

Edit add in: won't be able to get them all till 3 due to the one requiring daily chance... also I activated it before I did the poll and I clicked "no" as my vote and I was right cause it didn't count it!

Edit add in the 2nd!: You can't get the vote thing in Guilds. I voted on another poll and it didn't give it to me but when I went out of Guilds I totally got it. Thus again Gaia fails at Guilds.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 4:49 pm
I think that it could be a potentially good feature if they continue to update it.

It would be good if the points led to cool items, but I also had in mind a trophy as an item for the points.

Overall I can see myself using the achievement feature due to the cute animation, music, and the fact that I feel proud of myself when I achieve something.
I can't wait to see what other achievements we get in the future.

K i m z y

Cold Snowflake

scrub
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 4:58 pm
I have heard from reliable source that there will be some purely humourous ones. So it should be some fun smile  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:02 pm
scrub
I have heard from reliable source that there will be some purely humourous ones. So it should be some fun smile
Sound great!

Just hope they don't make a "buy Gaia Cash" and "Spend Gaia Cash" as one. stare  

wo_nyrmo

MsBritt

Conservative Millionaire

6,700 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:16 pm
I'm not really understanding it. I didn't know about it until this thread. But I dont get the code thing.What so ever. But It's cool their doing those things finally. >.<

Maybe they can stop of so much being bought with cash. :/

But their on the right track.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:21 pm
i hope the points add up to nice items or gold or maybe even cash. I have 700 points already, but i have to wait till tomorrow to get the DC on and then the other one that i'm missing at the moment.

i do like the idea.  

Undead Honey Cake

Mewling Kitten

13,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Partygoer 500

Supar Ingimon

Toxic Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:34 pm
Oooooh, I never been to the Labs before. ACTIVATE EVERYTHING. Gotta' find that code...

They're probably just points, mean nothing except bigger e-wangs. Diggly-diggly.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:08 pm
..i wasn't aware of gaia labs, this will keep me busy for a bit o:  

ieatwood

Distinct Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200

coldheartedangel

Omnipresent Elder

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 1:03 am
I. . .had no idea about this. How did i not know xD

I use the extra menu thingy, i like having trades in my drop downs. I also have a purple bar xP

Edit:
Oh wait, i see now xD  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 1:21 am
i have 900/1000.
Still working on the last one. xD

SykotikKytten

Precious Treasure

Undead Honey Cake

Mewling Kitten

13,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 4:41 am
i gots them all now,

and i really like the labs, the adding menu things and the colours and the hack code >.<  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 12:11 pm
What I can't figure out is the Konami Code. Where... exactly am I supposed to look to type it? My keyboard doesn't have a start and select button, either. X3

...speaking of which, did you guys know about the *other* Konami code? In some games, enter your username as KONAMIMAN and interesting things will happen. 3nodding  

Lychee Fruit

Dangerous Stalker

15,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
The Suites

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers