Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Free Spirit, Captive Heart~(1x1)~Cannibalistically Filled~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:14 am
Welcome sir, do you see anything you fancy?

In the shadier part of town, there is a shop. It's wares are quite popular amongst the wealthy, but it is not a shop for jewelry or any other such thing. No, this shop sells slaves. Any sort of slaves a master might wish for. Male, female, neko, human, inu, any race, any gender.

Beautiful slaves are featured in the windows, tied helplessly in their cages, waiting for a master or mistress to take them away from the shop and the abusive hand of the shop keeper. Children curl up in the backs of their cages, scared of being sold, and scared of staying where they are. Some slaves cages are hung from the ceiling of the shop. But there are some slaves who are hidden away.

The rebellious ones, the ones that have run from every master they've been sold to. The ones who thirst for freedom and are not so easily broken. In the backroom, kept in the dark, bound in chains since they bite through the ropes. Amongst these slaves lies a fighter. A spitfire beauty.

An inu waits in the dark, bound to her cage with a multitude of chains and locks. The shopkeeper fears releasing her for she is manipulative and tricky. The last time he gave her some leeway, she attacked him, leaving a scar on his arm and cheek. Only a quickly administered tranquilizer stopped the wild one from escaping. Since then, a tranquilizer is given before anything is done to her.

The owner has given up trying to sell her, for she is only returned, the former master sporting scars from battles with the slave. Now she is only a source of sick amusement and a test subject for the latest punishment devices. Still, after all attempts to break her, she remains strong, constantly fighting for freedom. Who will be the one to tame this wild force? Will it be you?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:56 am
Ah . . . are you quite sure you want that one?

Name: Heather
Race: Inu
Personality: Stubborn, short-tempered, angry, strong-willed, hopeful, determined, has gained a violent streak, conniving, (Can be kind, caring, even loving, but mostly only to children, and she can add respectful to the mix to those she thinks deserves it, but no one has earned her respect so far)
Bio: Kidnapped from her family at the age of seven, Heather has been a slave for a long time, but she has never stopped trying to regain her freedom.
Appearance:User Image
Quote: "When I get out of here I swear I'll bust your head open you-"

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:26 am
Well, there's a few things you should know first.

1. NO CYBERING!
2. Keep it PG-13
3. Follow the ToS
4. PM me your profiles and title it I Like a Challenge
5. Add a dramallama to the top of the PM
7. These rules are subject to change
8. I reserve the right to accept or reject profiles at my discretion
9. Be at least semi-literate
10. Don't make a habit of one-liners
11. Feel free to send me a profile even if I already have a partner. I still might accept it and work out something so we can RP.
12. Change the dramallama to a twisted smilely
13. Tell me what rule six is in your PM
14. Have Fun! mrgreen

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:54 am
If you really do insist . . .

[size=11][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Personality[/b] ((No nicey-nice masters . . . please? It doesn't make for a good plot and I'll get bored real quick, I promise you that.))
[b]Bio:[/b] ((Please write at least three lines on your character. Give us some information as to where they come from.))
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Quote:[/b] ((Something your character would say. I won't mention under what circumstances. Just have it sort of fit the character you've made.))[/size]

Username:
Name:Kito Verno
Race:Human/Dimensional Beast(I'll explain if you want)
PersonalityControls anger well but loves to torture those who need it. Fight him he will try and kill you. He never has been close to girls so he is shy when to close. Loves sugar and expects his orders to be filled. No exceptions. Cannibal.
Bio: He lived with an abusive father and a slut of a mother. She left his father and took everything leaving Kito with him. They had almost nothing and his dad beat him. At the age of 9 he tortured and killed his father. He never cared to find his mom. In his life he coned, stole, and made deals. At the age of 14 he had a more money then any kid could think of having. People always watch him hoping to catch him in illegal acts but he was very smart and planned beyond everything. Now he is 17 and rich beyond belief. Owns a several places, houses, and businesses. He deals in all illegal acts except slaave trade. He just likes to buy them for fun and games.
Appearance: User Image
Quote: "I will efing eat you!"

Good luck sir . . . You'll need it.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:30 pm
Heather glared out at the darkness beyond the bars of her cage. She hated it. Gagged with a dirty rag and bound in chains, the black-haired inu girl pulled at her bonds, wincing slightly as the chains dug into her skin. Her wrists, ankles, and even her neck had manacles clamped over them, to keep her from lashing out. Piercing turquoise eyes were fixed on the door, invisible to the darkness, but she'd been in that room long enough to know where the first step towards freedom lay.

She had known freedom once. She didn't know how sweet it tasted until she had lost in when she was kidnapped from her family and put up for show. Those days were a fading memory, but she was never going to give up the chance to be reunited once again. She would never quit trying to obtain her freedom!

Low growls resonated from deep in her throat as she once more pulled against the chains. She had heard the saying, 'if there's a will there's a way,' and dammit she had the will so there had to be a way!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:40 pm
Kito walked about as everyone of course murmured rumors and random bullshit about him. He was the richest person there at a young age and everyone hated him for that. they knew he was using illegal means but no one could prove it. One of his slaves were killed in a little...accident. He decided he needed another one.
He entered the slave shop with a warm greeting from the dealer. "Hello...I was wondering for a few under hand deals?" He asked as the dealer gave him an odd look. He didn't like Kito either but he did pay a lot of money for the rowdy ones. "I think i got a few," he said opening a door to a set of stairs. They went down annd entered a dungeon looking place. There were a few that he looked at until Kito got a glance of another door. "Whats that door go to?" He asked as the dealer leaned against the wall. "Oh..her...she is...a special case. She never listens and almost kills her master every time. I decided to just lock her in there until she dies." Kito was about to open the door by the time the dealer was finsihed talking. "What are you doing? Do you really plan on buying one that might kill you?!" He asked like Kito was crazy. Kito gave a crazy grin and then looked at him. "Just shut up and open it. Or do I have to see what you taste like." The dealer grimaced at the thought of him being eaten. Yes another rumor was he ate people that pissed him off. Well that one is true but there's still no proof. "Fine!" The dealer unlocked the door and entered to another cage with a girl, chained to a wall, and fighting for her life to get free. "ooo wow. She is a fighter. I even see the blood from the fight."  

heckal2

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:58 pm
Heather snarled through her gag, now glaring daggers between the shop keeper whom she had seen before, and the other man whom she hadn't. The chains clinked together as she tried to lunge at them, wanting to knock them aside to get free, to rush out the door and feel the wind. She wanted to see her family again!

The gag didn't even deter her from yelling. Though her words were muffles, there were quite a few that sounded suspiciously like cuss words. She had no idea who the newcomer was or what he wanted with her, but she refused to give up a chance to be free without a fight.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:05 pm
Kito grinned at her words. "This one seems like fun. I'll buy her," he said already having a case full of it. He knew what the normal price range was so he threw it to him without a second thought. "But! She is a mad dog! She will kill you!" He warned him, fear easy to hear in his voice. Kito laughed at him. "Shut up and open the door." The dealer was scared but did as he was told. He opened the door as Kito walked in, just out of her reach. "I bet you want to disembowel me or something don't you?" He asked laughing slightly. He wanted to hear what she had to say so he ripped the gag out of her mouth.  

heckal2

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:11 pm
Heather bared her teeth as she growled at Kito. "You ******** b*****d." she hissed angrily. "You think you're so tough don't you?!" she snapped. "Let me out of these chains and we'll just see how tough you really are!" she snarled, pulling against her restraints once more. There was nothing she could do as long as the chains remained holding her back.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:20 pm
His grinned at her challenge. "Really? ooo what fun. A bad girl," he said pulling something almost out of nowhere. He jabbed it into her neck and moved his hand away before she bit him. "Uncuff her." The dealer hesitated and then nodded. He grabbed a tranq but Kito stopped him. "Without the drug please. I don't want to carry her." He stared in shock at that order. "Are you out of your ack!" In one smooth motion he Kito snatched him by the throat. He moved faster then his eyes. "Do it or never talk again." The dealer choked and then dropped to the ground. He coughed and then stood. Slowly he got near heather and tried to get at her cuffs while not getting killed.  

heckal2

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:28 pm
Heather's hands clenched and unclenched into fists as she waited for the shopkeeper to undo her restraints. She wanted to know what the hell her supposed 'master' had jabbed into her neck. She had tried to bite him, but dammit he was fast. As soon as all the chains were taken off of her, she lunged at Kito, snarling, wild fury present in her eyes. Her claws were extended and she was raring to punch and tear and bite and otherwise harm the one who thought he could try and deny her freedom. She was no one's slave!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:33 pm
He timed it right and moved without issue. He stuck his leg in between her and tipped her. With a simple spin and got her turned around on the ground and both feet tangled. He sat on her with her legs tangled in his. "Bad girl. You think I haven't dealt with girls like you? Maybe i should punish you when we get back home," he said as a thing of cuffs were in his hand that seemed to come from nowhere. He did that alot and everyone considered him like a magician or something.  

heckal2

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:39 pm
Heather's eyes widened as she saw the cuffs and she slammed her elbow back, kicking her legs out at the same time, trying to knock the other off of her. "Get the ******** off of me! You can go to hell you b*****d!" she snarled. She wasn't going to be restrained again! She refused! Even if he was able to get the cuffs on her, she'd STILL fight against him! She was NOT going down without a fight.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:43 pm
His hip took the blow from the elbow and made him wince a bit. "Damn. Strong bad girl," he said jumping off her and out of the way. He wanted to play with her a bit. He was out of the way of the door. Cuffs not in his hand anymore or anywhere around them.

(is this modern or older times?)  

heckal2

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:50 pm
((I suppose it's modernish. Like, they have cars and stuff. I never really think about that aspect when I make RPs, unless the plot kinda needs for the RP to be set in a certain time-frame. XP))

Heather got up and noticed the door was clear. Though it'd hurt her pride to run away from a fight, freedom could be beyond the door . . . so she decided to take the chance. Without a word, she darted towards the door, throwing it open and running through the shop, trying to make it outside where she could just keep running, maybe hide in an alley if necessary. Freedom was so close!  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff