Reply Mogul District
My Mafia Introduction Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Southern Crystalina

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:32 pm
Hello! I am new to this guild I was invited by Seth Cash. I am a mafia boss and am very respectful. So please don't try to be trashy. Don't worry I'm not stuck up I like to have fun too. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:40 pm
For some reason my computer says I'm offline but I'm not.  

Southern Crystalina

Apollo Thrace

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:41 pm
Southern Crystalina
gaia does that sometimes... oh if you need any help or something... don't be afraid to ask me. sweatdrop I'm a really helpful person. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:44 pm
Apollo Thrace
Southern Crystalina
gaia does that sometimes... oh if you need any help or something... don't be afraid to ask me. sweatdrop I'm a really helpful person. 3nodding

Well thank you very much. I'll do that. So how are you?  

Southern Crystalina

Apollo Thrace

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:45 pm
Southern Crystalina
Apollo Thrace
Southern Crystalina

I'm doing just fine... getting used to a new guild... and the new layout stare ... how are you doing madame?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:47 pm
Apollo Thrace
Southern Crystalina
Apollo Thrace
Southern Crystalina

I'm doing just fine... getting used to a new guild... and the new layout stare ... how are you doing madame?

I'm okay. I'm still getting used to it, but not a fan of it honestly. so how long have you been a member of this guild sir?  

Southern Crystalina

Apollo Thrace

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:50 pm
Southern Crystalina
Apollo Thrace
Southern Crystalina
Apollo Thrace
Southern Crystalina

I'm okay. I'm still getting used to it, but not a fan of it honestly. so how long have you been a member of this guild sir?
i've been a member for probably an hour or two... it's really nice. 3nodding you look cold... *takes his jacket off and puts it around your shoulders, gives a friendly smile*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:51 pm
Apollo Thrace
Southern Crystalina
Apollo Thrace
Southern Crystalina
Apollo Thrace
Southern Crystalina

i've been a member for probably an hour or two... it's really nice. 3nodding you look cold... *takes his jacket off and puts it around your shoulders, gives a friendly smile*
I've been a member for a couple of minutes. *smiles and pulls the jacket closer around her* thanks I was and by the way the jacket smells nice.  

Southern Crystalina

Apollo Thrace

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:55 pm
Southern Crystalina
Apollo Thrace
Southern Crystalina
Apollo Thrace
Southern Crystalina

I've been a member for a couple of minutes. *smiles and pulls the jacket closer around her* thanks I was and by the way the jacket smells nice.
*smiles* i try to smell nice. 3nodding *stretches some, a few bones popping* I think my CoCo likes you *smiles and nods at Regret rubbing against your leg, purring*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:58 pm
Apollo Thrace
Southern Crystalina
Apollo Thrace
Southern Crystalina
Apollo Thrace
Southern Crystalina

*smiles* i try to smell nice. 3nodding *stretches some, a few bones popping* I think my CoCo likes you *smiles and nods at Regret rubbing against your leg, purring*

Geeze from those bones popping it sounds like you haven't stretched in ages. OH I love kitties! Do you mind if I pet him him?  

Southern Crystalina

Apollo Thrace

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:00 pm
Southern Crystalina
Apollo Thrace
Southern Crystalina
Apollo Thrace
Southern Crystalina

Geeze from those bones popping it sounds like you haven't stretched in ages. OH I love kitties! Do you mind if I pet him him?
hehe i havne't stretched in a while... *chuckles slightly then smiles* yes you may pet him... his name is Regret. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:01 pm
Apollo Thrace
Southern Crystalina
Apollo Thrace
Southern Crystalina
Apollo Thrace
Southern Crystalina

hehe i havne't stretched in a while... *chuckles slightly then smiles* yes you may pet him... his name is Regret. 3nodding

*smiles and looks at him curiously* Why is he named Regret?  

Southern Crystalina

Apollo Thrace

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:05 pm
Southern Crystalina
Apollo Thrace
Southern Crystalina
Apollo Thrace
Southern Crystalina

*sighs* well a long time ago, i had these friends... about a month later they backstab me and leave me for dead basically... so when i got this CoCo i named him Regret because it always reminds me of the regret i felt when they backstabbed me... *frowns a bit then wipes his eyes, smiles once again as he looks at you*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:07 pm
Apollo Thrace
Southern Crystalina
Apollo Thrace
Southern Crystalina
Apollo Thrace
Southern Crystalina

*sighs* well a long time ago, i had these friends... about a month later they backstab me and leave me for dead basically... so when i got this CoCo i named him Regret because it always reminds me of the regret i felt when they backstabbed me... *frowns a bit then wipes his eyes, smiles once again as he looks at you*
Oh I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel sad. How about I change the subject?  

Southern Crystalina

Apollo Thrace

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:08 pm
Southern Crystalina
Apollo Thrace
Southern Crystalina
Apollo Thrace
Southern Crystalina

Oh I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel sad. How about I change the subject?
*waves hand gently* oh no... you didn't make me feel sad, it's not your fault at all. *smiles warmly and sits down on the couch* so... how old are you?  
Mogul District

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff