Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Slaves for the Taking...Open/Reserved/ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:20 pm
When: The year is 3028 history has repeated itself, slavery has awakened once again. The poor and the criminal and the different are all held against their will and used as slaves. Beaten, abused, raped, hurt. The life of a slave is not the life of luxury.

Where: Their is store in the larger parts of town that sells slaves. "Slaves for the Taking" it is called. Slaves are kept in dark, metal cages, inside of the store in a plave called "the show room". People can walk through and see them and purchase them.
(Sorry its crummy i wung it not much time)

My Skelly-
Name: Serenity
Race: Elf
Bio: She grew up on the streets and was taken away after illegally fighting on the streets and being caught as a "special" or someone that is not human. She now sits in her cell and waits until the day that she can run away to freedom.
Slave/Master: Slave (duh)
Appearance: User Image
(I'll add on a master skelly if you want me to be a master and if u want to make a slave character. Just in case)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:24 pm
Serenity sat in her cold metal cell. Her hands chained above her head. Her body aches from the beating she just ensued. SHe sees the small trickle of blood coming from her back where the slave owner had whipped her. Her vision was blurry and her cuts stung. She watched as the people looked at her and tried to scare them away but her body hurt to much. She was paralyzed with pain. "Bloody hell. i must be the most pathetic thing here." she said quietly to herself.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:33 pm
My Skelly-
Name: Drake
Race: Human
Bio: Drake was born on the streets and lived in poverty for the first half of his life but at one point he join a gang and is now living a relatively wealthy life.
Slave/Master: Master
Appearance:User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:37 pm
Drake had been looking around for a suitable servant in this hellhole,he walked slowly past every cage.  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:40 pm
Serenity clowly pulled herself up. SHe hated feeling weak and couldnt stand the concept of being such. She ignored the stinging pain in her back and pulled herself up to a respectable position. She watched as every master walked past, "Break your nose." she said silently with a slight kick to her foot and a smirk.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:53 pm
Drake stopped and smiled at the small elf threatening to break his nose. "I'd like to see you try pointy ears. from the looks of it you can hardly move."  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:59 pm
She scowled. "Come closer and i can show you just how horrible i can be." she spat at him. "And dont call me pointy ears." she said harshly.
(Hey i gtg be on tomoro l8a)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:14 pm
(later.)
Drake laughed and wiped off the spit,he looks over to the store owner and smirks. "Open the cell....NOW." He was going to teach her a thing or two about respecting him,he already knew he was going to buy her but first he needed to show her whose in charge.

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:54 am
The greasy slave owner walked over to the cell and opened it up. He grinned, "Are you sure you want this one sir?" he said "She can be a very big trouble maker." he walked into Serenity's cell and unchained her hands, "Be nice." he spat pulling her hair. She flinched but then pulled her arm back and punched him in the face. He let go of her hair and clenched his nose. She got up and headed for the cage door. The only thing stopping her was that jerk of man.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:48 pm
He waited till the last second and quickly held his hand out with his fist clenched so she runs into his arm stopping her dead in her tracks and knocking the wind out of her and knocking her flat on her back. "Don't worry..i think i can handle her..."  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:50 pm
Zee falls to the floor hitting the cold ground hard. "Ugh" she grunts the breath being knocked out of her. The slave trader stands up and walks out. "Piece of filth." he says. She smiles at his remark. "So how much do you want her for." The trader says.(I gotta get off soon be quick)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:57 pm
"Well that depends on how much she's worth to you..." He grabs her arm and forces it behind her back,he twists it till it feels to her like it'll break and holds it like that to keep her from running. "Seeing how much trouble she is i know i won't be high."  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:02 pm
Zee yelps in pain at her arm being twisted behind her back. "Hmmm, 500." the slave trader says, "She may be troublesome but once you've got her tamed she can work."
(Zee is her nickname)

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces