About You Introductions Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M u s t a n g
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:41 am
Anything about your self you would like to share with the guild this is a great place for introductions.

I'm a 22 year old college student eastern Michigan, I’m a literate roleplayer and I can play any character but I would prefer to play Mustang or Hughes, I also play OC’s. Thats all I have to share for now.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:20 am
Finally!!! Well hopefully we can get some seriouse FMA rp'ing soon...Im a fourteen year old.. Im a freshmen at MHSA (Milwaukee High school of the Arts) IMcurrently taking my course in Visual arts...I would prefer to be eaither Hughes or Scar..1.Hughes because he's ALWAYS the life of the party...he's only one beside armstrong that doesnt have to use alchemy to whoop a**...or
2. Scar because Isvalan is the closestv thing to any minority besides what im guessing is german...and his arm is the badest weapon around!  

slothdad

Benevolent Sex Symbol

7,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100

M u s t a n g
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:40 am
thanks for joining it might be a few days before I get the rping forums fully up and ruing but I'll try to make it soon.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:40 am
I'm an arts student of 22 years old, from Panamá City in central america, I love rolplay, usually I use my favorite character to rol play, Riza Hawkeye.
Also I rol play about my favorite book´s series, The Black Dagger Brotherhood, as Mary.
And Im a writer too, Im working on a book, that I hope publish some day 3nodding

Nice to meet you all :3  

Kirie BlackDiamond
Vice Captain

M u s t a n g
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:49 am
Thanks for joining Hawk
I'd like to add that, English is my first language and I know a little German.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:53 am
Hello Riza! Mustang! We almost got the whole military, all we need is armstrong and ed, al...etc...  

slothdad

Benevolent Sex Symbol

7,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100

M u s t a n g
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:59 am
I invited a lot of people I'm sure well get quite a few Rizas and Roys and people who like to rp or just avi-cosplay their favorite characters.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:58 pm
lol lol would be really awsome have the whole squad here !!!

Btw I will be working on some siggy´s and banners, Im not that "Super awsome skilled" but I can do my best lol, so uhmm
what title or subname want me to put on them to promo de Guild , my dear colonel ? xp  

Kirie BlackDiamond
Vice Captain

Eijay

5,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:05 pm
Hey, I'm Emily. I'm 16 and I'm a junior in high school.

I don't have very much experience RPing but I really enjoy writing, so I'm always game. I'm also a really big reader and I have a particular fondness for fantasy and science fiction.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:08 pm
Riza_HawkeyeXx

Btw I will be working on some siggy´s and banners, Im not that "Super awsome skilled" but I can do my best lol, so uhmm
what title or subname want me to put on them to promo de Guild , my dear colonel ? xp

Oh oh!! Put a big picture of my darling baby girl on there and put worlds cutest angel!!!! whee whee
User Image  

slothdad

Benevolent Sex Symbol

7,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100

[Gidget]
Vice Captain

Smitten Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:46 pm

I'm a 20 year-old art student, trying to get into the Graphic Arts Program at her college. C:

I've traveled a lot and still travel a lot. I Love flying-
I also Love computers, Trains and Airplanes.

-w-

And Anime of course.

That sums me up. xD

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:04 pm
im a 14 year old anime fanatic im currently attending oregon virtual academy i love fma i love rp'ing and the only two things i love more than fma are L from death note and kingdom hearts  

Seiko L Rose

4,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Kirie BlackDiamond
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:06 pm
Kaname Tuosen
Riza_HawkeyeXx

Oh oh!! Put a big picture of my darling baby girl on there and put worlds cutest angel!!!! whee whee
User Image

Oh Dear god, Lieutenant Colonel, not now, we need to work on this Guild first, and I think you have a lot with those you made last week sir stare  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:07 pm
Eijay
Hey, I'm Emily. I'm 16 and I'm a junior in high school.

I don't have very much experience RPing but I really enjoy writing, so I'm always game. I'm also a really big reader and I have a particular fondness for fantasy and science fiction.

Its a great pleasure to meet you sweet 3nodding and welcome! I hope we can enjoy rp !

WELCOME TO ALL THE NEW PEOPLE !!! xd  

Kirie BlackDiamond
Vice Captain

slothdad

Benevolent Sex Symbol

7,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:11 pm
emo Aww... ok... Well I guess this doesnt have to be the signature...so...im..going to go work on papers..or something...  
FMA Fan Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff