Welcome to Gaia! ::

One is All, All is One ~{Celebrating FullMetal Awesomeness}~

Back to Guilds

Do YOU like FullMetal Alchemist? A growing Fma guild, -One is All, All is One- welcomes you! 

Tags: FullMetal Alchemist, FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Edward Elric, Alphonse Elric, Roy Mustang 

Reply ~{Military HQ}~ Main Forum
The homuncolous depends on their senses way too much.. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shuyajin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:47 pm
Lol, they think they're so good when in reality they're pretty weak.

Course...you don't see goku popping over from another dimension with instant transmission so whatever.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:05 pm
They are cool, that's all I know! 3nodding  

Manabe Lunar-sama

TheQueenFemaleCosplayer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:51 pm
there so kool especially lust with her nails,its so kool when she pierces somebody's skin! twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:42 pm
i love lust she is my fave!!!!! sorry if this is a spoiler but i started crying when she died -sadface- crying  

akito_agito_kitten

4,200 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

EdwardxElricx

7,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:21 pm
I like envy. He has the coolest ability yet. if i could look like anyone then i wouldnt have to be me at the times i wished i was someone else. Ok, there is one down side to envy, dont wasnt to spoil anything for newbs but i was mad that my fave bad guy killed my fave good guy.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:01 pm
I'd have to say my favorite was Pride. Don't know why but I really like sword wielders. Way more skillful than just blowing something up. But your right. They are actually weaker than they think.  

Neo Bahamut 95

Manabe Lunar-sama

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:04 pm
envy and lust! =D  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:13 pm
envy XD  

Full Of Envy
Crew

3,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100

Underland

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:03 pm
Envy is pretty awesome.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:27 pm
Envy~ O3O

Even if they are weak, *spoiler* Envy still kicked Ed's a** in those last episodes. XD  

SinfulNekoBot1

4,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100

WiwweMe

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:36 am
EdwardxElricx
I like envy. He has the coolest ability yet. if i could look like anyone then i wouldnt have to be me at the times i wished i was someone else. Ok, there is one down side to envy, dont wasnt to spoil anything for newbs but i was mad that my fave bad guy killed my fave good guy.

SPOILER DONT READ UNLESS YOU HAVE FINISHED WATCHING FULL METAL ALCHEMIST!!! I REPETE DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT FINISHED WATCHING FMA!!

I hate it near the end when envy showshis TRUE form!! its quite unfair though he didnt have time to react before envy stabbed him in the stomach and i hated it MORE when the blood leaked into his HAIR!!!! crying crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:14 pm
i have to say my fav is Envy and Pride (manga pride). Envy's ability is soo cool and i just adore him heart . Pride personally scares the crap outta me but that is what makes him so awsome  

Hisane0014

x-x-S-AU-x-x

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:38 pm
EdwardxElricx

Envy is an "It" Envy is genderless <.< and as for my fave Homunculus
its Greed  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:51 pm
Come to think of it, I don't have any fave among the homunculus. xd

But then again, I love them all. Each of them contributes greatly to the plot. Yay~! xd

Regarding envy, so far, his/her death is the most drastic so far(well, for me) in FMAB. neutral  

yorokobi_01

zufoxz

3,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:02 pm
Envy is gay and a cross-dresser, Pride is epic pirate , Lust is cool, Wrath is a jerk and lame, Sloth just a stressed scream @!&%#!? for killing hughes and she LAME, gluttony really cool. 3nodding . There's one I fogot, oh well.

Pride and Lust would be my faves faves, (i like them all except Sloth), Pride is uber epic in the manga, and Lust is just awesome like that. whee mrgreen 4laugh

Envy's gay.  
~{Military HQ}~ Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces