Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
THE GOOGLE FIGHT [again]: HELP SASUNARU!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

imakumi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:45 pm
The first time I checked, Sasunaru had 10 million+ hits..

but now..

I just noticed..

Sasunaru only has 900,000+ hits!!

And Sasusaku has like..1 million+!!!

HELP SASUNARU!!!!

So, if you wirte or draw Sasunaru, do anything to help boost their googleness!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:31 pm
no one really cares about google.. i don't understand why either..
Look at fanfiction.net
SasuNaru has 900+ hits
Sasu
Saku has 700+  

AraiHito
Crew

snowydr3amss

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:48 pm
we must spam sasunaru!! xd xd
sasunaru!!
sasunaru!!
sasunaru!!
sasunaru!!
sasunaru!!
sasunaru!!
sasunaru!!
sasunaru!!
sasunaru!!
sasunaru!!
sasunaru!!
sasunaru!!
sasunaru!!
sasunaru!!
sasunaru!!
sasunaru!!
sasunaru!!
sasunaru!!
sasunaru!!
sasunaru!!
sasunaru!!
sasunaru!!
sasunaru!!
sasunaru!!
sasunaru!!
sasunaru!!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:23 pm
I don't google it--I ff.net, y-gallery and aarinfantasy it. XDDD But sadly, there doesn't seem to be enough to satisfy me, go figure~ *waves SasuNaru flag and hopes for lots more* I've never wrote fanfiction for them, I can never come up with any bunnies, and I've never drawn them...which is a surprise. o.o I should amend that soon~  

ryukoinu

sasunarugurlll

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:32 pm
i dun google...
but i'll make a sasunaru flag to honor our love xd  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:39 pm
That`s because only 12 yr old likes abusive pairings. It doesn`t matter.  

DeficientLoser

PhycoSand2

6,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:11 pm
nobody really Googles sasunaru most people just go to fanfiction.net,TONFA.net,or youtube!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:07 am
I just lurk on tumblr:
like sasunaru.tumblr.com
and the like.
cool

psst.. I also take some of their quotes and arguments.
shame on me.

Druggo in Wonderland

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:29 pm
Druggo in Wonderland
I just lurk on tumblr:
like sasunaru.tumblr.com
and the like.
cool

shame on me.
awesome. just awesome.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:00 pm
Zubora
Druggo in Wonderland
I just lurk on tumblr:
like [********]
or sasunaru.tumblr.com
and the like.
cool

shame on me.
awesome. just awesome.
Yes it is.  

DeficientLoser

pnum-pnum

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:14 pm
Mika_chann

I find that people who watch the dub tend to lean towards SasuSaku because there's a lot of fanservice done by the American voice actors for that pairing. They're a fairly pretty woman and man, so I can see why people might go 'oooh! Look, even their voice actors look good together!'

It's easier to SasuNaru up the japanese voice actors. Junko and Noriaki have good chemistry and joke around a lot. cool  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:27 pm
pnum-pnum
Mika_chann

I find that people who watch the dub tend to lean towards SasuSaku because there's a lot of fanservice done by the American voice actors for that pairing. They're a fairly pretty woman and man, so I can see why people might go 'oooh! Look, even their voice actors look good together!'

It's easier to SasuNaru up the japanese voice actors. Junko and Noriaki have good chemistry and joke around a lot. cool
Which is why most of the dubbers are 12-14 yr old.
Thus, I bet most of them enjoy being in an abusive relationship and cause drama, drama, drama.  

DeficientLoser

pnum-pnum

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:40 pm
Mika_chann
pnum-pnum
Mika_chann

Thus, I bet most of them enjoy being in an abusive relationship and cause drama, drama, drama.

Do you ever pity the people who can never get their brains past SasuSaku and NaruHina and appreciate the more intense bonds that aren't just supported because they're heterosexual? eek

I do. But it pains me when defenders of SasuNaru shout back silly arguments and make us all seem like stubborn grade schoolers. D;  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:46 pm
pnum-pnum
Mika_chann
pnum-pnum
Mika_chann

Do you ever pity the people who can never get their brains past SasuSaku and NaruHina and appreciate the more intense bonds that aren't just supported because they're heterosexual? eek

I do. But it pains me when defenders of SasuNaru shout back silly arguments and make us all seem like stubborn grade schoolers. D;
Yes I do. I pity even to those, attempting to tell off a hardcore hompobe/religious lover. That the only reason why that no one should like narusasu is because they're not gay rolleyes Apparently we can't just like a pairing.
That happened to me today.

We should plan an execution for them...  

DeficientLoser

pnum-pnum

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:57 pm
Mika_chann
pnum-pnum
Mika_chann
pnum-pnum
Mika_chann

Yes I do. I pity even to those, attempting to tell off a hardcore hompobe/religious lover. That the only reason why that no one should like narusasu is because they're not gay rolleyes Apparently we can't just like a pairing.
That happened to me today.

We should plan an execution for them...

Complete with emotional panpipe music and rainbow-coloured SasuNaru banners. eek

Nah, don't execute them. They're cute in their misguidedness.

It only stops being cute when generic SasuSaku fangirl #215 posts a 'Why do people call Sasuke gay? I don't get it! Stop calling Sasuke gay!' thread in the Naruto forums like it's a bad thing. Brings a sweet tear to my eye. cry  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff