Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Eden and its temptations..wanna take a bite?(masters needed) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Throughtheflutter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:19 pm
User Image

☆.·´¯`·.☆.·´¯`·.☆

S T O R Y L I N E:

There is a town called Eden.. in this town there is a square they call the garden of lust. In the garden of lust is tons of beautiful women waiting for their master to pluck them up like flowers. In this garden a man can find his deepest desires answer.. do you want your hearts deepest desires answered.. or do you want to break away and take a bite of the forbidden fruit that can show you the true horrors of this garden...then you must run for your life..

☆.·´¯`·.☆.·´¯`·.☆

T H E F I R S T T H I N G Y O U SEE/T H E Q U E S T I O N Y O U A S K:

In the garden of lust there are pretty young women every where you turn.. You look around, you seem to have found a heaven. As you look around some more you spot a tree, a beautiful sliver green tree will the most interesting fruit. But why can't you touch it?!.. you wonder for a second.. why is it there?

☆.·´¯`·.☆.·´¯`·.☆

P L O T L I N E:

You are either a slave or the slave master or a lusting man.. the slaves are actaully young women/men who have being lured by the slaves master unwilling.. some under spells, other sold into the slave market at a young age. The slaves/slave girls are not allowed to leave the garden. The slave masters never age they have been there since the garden first appeared.. unlike the slaves they are allowed to leave the garden to pick up more slaves. How do they get a slave?.. the slave master go to the outskirts of town where people know the true horrors that lie in the garden and how its all a illusion..to lure the women and men that make them eat enchanted fruit flowers, which wipe their memory of the life they once new and implant the new memories which trick them into thinking they lived in the garden their whole life.. how do you escape this garden?.. there is a spirt that lives in the tree..every moon it will choose one slave to spill the trees reason for being here.. and why they must escape.. sometimes some of the slave master decide that they no longer want to be part of this garden..and they escape with a slave of their choice. others fall in love, and that bond breaks the spell over them.. but heres the thing once your out you better run because in the garden also lies a deadly beast..and when some one escapes the beast is released.
☆.·´¯`·.☆.·´¯`·.☆

((any thing confusing you feel free to message or pm me :]))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:32 pm
User Image

T H E R U L E S:

☆.·´¯`·.☆.·´¯`·.☆

1. Follow gaia TOS and all guild rules.
(I assume this is self explanatory. )

2. out of character
(if you do want to talk out of character please use ooc smile

3. you can be two characters
(just use different colors to help up understand who is talking)

4. cybering is some what allowed!
(Do a time skip if it gets that far but don't get too descriptive. )

5. No god-modding.
(It's really rude to others if you do this. This includes striking someone else's character and not giving them a chance to retaliate or get out of the way. You cannot decide yourself if you hurt the character or not. )

6. RESPECT.
(This is most important. I don't want random arguments in the middle of a roleplay between people. Its dumb and not fair to the rest of the role players who have to watch it. )

7. Literacy.
(This is a big thing with me as with other role plays. I can understand writers block as I have it as well but even then I expect more than just one or two lines. one liners are very hard to reply to and often look horrible in a roleplay. No text talking either which looks just as bad. )

8. Long term role play.
(This basically just means that I want a role play that last a while. Often times I see role plays that end too quickly because the characters jump too soon into a relationship. Give it time to grow! )

9. PLEASE POST!
(I understand that people have lives outside of the gaia world so I don't expect five posts each day or something. I just ask that you inform everyone of when you will disappear for days at a time. At least post three times a week. DO NOT JOIN IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE INACTIVE! if you would like me to remind you to post please add that in your pm )

10. profile to me!
(Self explanatory. Put this (☆.·´¯`·.☆.·´¯`·.☆) at the end of the pm so that I know you have read my rules. Title the pm the title of the roleplay.)

11. Have fun!

Throughtheflutter

Throughtheflutter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:46 pm
C H A R A C T E R B I O S:
M A S T E R S:

picture: can be anything just has to give us a idea how they look

Name: F/M/L
Username:
race: (any)
Personality: three sentences, at least
Biography: short explanation of life and why they became slave masters
More Details:
The slave you own

☆.·´¯`·.☆.·´¯`·.☆

S L A V E S:

Username:
Age: Month Day, Year(ex:July 15th, 1809) / Number of age
Race:(can be any)
when you where caught or kidnapped
Biography: short explanation of life
More Details:
Talents, usefulness:
my slave master

☆.·´¯`·.☆.·´¯`·.☆

L U S T Y M EN:

Username:
race: (any)
Biography: short explanation of life
More Details:

C H A R A C T E R S:
☆.·´¯`·.☆.·´¯`·.☆

T H E G A R D E N O F L U S T S L A V E S:
User Image

Name: Tina Angelique Maybel
Username:throughtheflutter
Race:half fairy half human
when you where caught or kidnapped: after my 19th birthday
Personality: kind hearted, strong headed, funny, loving, social butterfly, and she has to be the leader,and she is very adventurous.
Biography: she doesn't remember much about who she is all she knows is that she came to the garden.. she has been here since the being of the garden
More Details:she is a very lovable girl all she wants is to be loved and freed from the garden
Loathes: abusive men brought into the garden
Talents, usefulness: my wit and sharp tongue and my free spirit
my slave master:Aiden Matthew Lucas

User Image
Name: Tarah Lilly Swan
Username: Missy Eevee
Race:Neko
when you where caught or kidnapped: on my 16th birthday
Personality: kind, caring, likes to tease, stubborn, adventurous
Biography: doesn't remember her past life, has been in the garden her entire life.
More Details: even though the garden is beautiful, she hates it because she feels as if there is something missing in her life. but she doesn't know what it is, she thinks her life was always in the garden.
Loathes: snobs, hurtful men, meat
Talents, usefulness: can talk to animals since she is part animal herself
my slave master"Unknown

picture: User Image
Name: Anya Rose Luther
Username: Echolyn
Race: Human
when you where caught or kidnapped: Shortly after I had my sixteenth b-day
Personality: Sweet, Kind, Caring, Flirtatious
Biography: Anya had a normal life, a couple older brothers caring mom and dad, until the fire, her life was changed forever. She came to know nothing but fear and pain. Finally when she turned 16, ten years after the fire someone came helped her she loves the garden and knows she's been there forever.
More Details:
Loathes: Fire, Abuse
Talents, usefulness: Growing flowers, singing, dancing
my slave master: Unknown yet

User Image
Name: Mina Kei Hitsugaya
Username: Soccerplayer0909
Race:Angel
when you where caught or kidnapped : just before my 16th birthday
Personality: she's a really shy person doesn't talk that often and especially not to the lusty men,
Biography: Mina doesn't remember much of her life before she was in the garden it's all a blur, she only remembers being in the garden.
More Details: she hates the garden with a passion and just wants to leave so she can live a normal life outside the garden
Likes: reading, sleeping, playing the flute when she can get her hands on one, flying through the skies
Loathes: the masters and the lusty men, following orders
Talents, usefulness: quick on her feet, plays the flute my slave master : Unknown at moment

User Image
Name: Yuuka
Username: I_LostLivedLoved
Race: Neko
When you where caught or kidnapped: When the autumn blossoms were ripe and the air were filled with the sweet incense of love.
Personality: Mysterious, Loving, Cold, Outgoing, Teasing, Keeps to herself.
Biography: ?????
More Details: She doesn't understand where she is. Or what is her purpose. Everything happening to her is a slight blur.
Likes: Candy, Sweets (her only weakness), Flowers, When the air is ripe.
Loathes: When nature is hurt, or when people are mean and cruel, or when she doesn't understand ANYTHING.
Talents, usefulness: Playing the Violin, Her smart ears, Her animal instincts.
My slave master: None Yet.

☆.·´¯`·.☆.·´¯`·.☆

T H E M A S T E R S:
(head slave master)
User Image
Name: Aiden Matthew Lucas
Username: throughtheflutter
race: immortal
Personality: I’am a very cruel man at times.. I like my women like I love my booze
Biography: I can’t really explain how I was chosen to be the head slave master. But I have have been it for 70 years.. My first capture was miss. Tina Maybel. I made her immortal with out her knowing so she could keep her slender delicious form. How I caught miss Maybel was on the streets of Eden. During a walk I spotted a lovely young milk maid. I followed her home and then a few nights later I planned my attack..and then I snatched her up erased her memory. I’am a cruel man who loves to drink. When my dear Tina refuses to listen to me.. I can become very very violent and take it out on any one in my way. I know how all the slaves came her what they were before here..and how old they truely are.
More Details: I have been here since the garden began
Loathes: Tina’s singing, rude slaves, slaves who don’t do what their told, when the other masters don’t listen to him, when people escape, and when he can’t get more women.. for the garden.
The slave you own: Tina Angelique Maybel

User Image
Name: Hitoshi Kumamoto
Username: I_LostLivedLoved
Race: Unknown even to him. The minute he's conscious, next blank darkness. --------To the other person unaware of him, he has SPLIT-PERSONALITIES. DUH!--------------
Personality: Mysterious, Nice, Weird.
Biography: Parents died before he was born. Been alone. Had a sister but died couldn't take up hunger. That's all he could remember because of this PERSON Popping up who know what doing!
More Details: Nothing actually.
Split Person-Blood, Lust, Getting in trouble with the body, poof out, and make him take the blame. So stupid. How gullible He is.

Loathes: Nothing, except both of them hate spiders, bugs gives them the creeps.
The slave you own: None Yet..

☆.·´¯`·.☆.·´¯`·.☆

L U S T Y M E N:

User Image(<--good luis)User Image(<--dark luis)
Name: Luis Ivan Shepard
Username: Disciple_Fan27
Race: Human/ With an inner demon inside of him
Personality: When you first meet him, he may seem kind, considerate, generous, and sometimes flirty, but when his demon comes at him, at certain times of the night, he isn't the person you would want to be around. When his inner demon comes out, he is rude, commanding, lustful, and easily angered. If he were to have a female slave, she would be advised to stay away from him if he was his demon form. However, there is a secret to his inner demon that can prevent it from coming....
Biography: Born from a decently rich family, but was cursed by a very mysterious and angered customer of his father's business. He was cursed to have a demon inside of him, that would destroy any relationship with any of his friends or close lovers. He wouldn't be able to around anyone or anything. He lives the rest of his life, working for his father, but only for a short amount of time, lives in a small villa for himself and whomever he finds that will save him from the terrible monster inside of him.
More Details: Scar on his chest and on the right eye.
Likes: Music, women, movies, sports, money and architecture.
Loathes: Snobs, his demon (Or his own self on his demon side), disobedient slaves, and hateful people.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:03 pm
((ooc: feel free to post.. p.s: made changes to character bio))
User Image

Morning in the garden was just like any other, the master's as they were called where roaming around, getting set up for another day of "work"; while the youngest slave boys where waking the lusty men who passed out from the drinking and parting the night before.The sun rose up over the lust tree, and gentle kissed at Tina's skin, she yawned for a second and quickly looked around, she felt something on her. she freaked as she looked down at her chest at some lusty mans hand over her right breast:

"CREEP!!"
Tina couldn't stand it when drunk lusty men, decide to cling on to her like a teddy bear. She stood up and looked down at the boy drunken man she knocked to the grassy floor. Yes today was gunna be another day.  

Throughtheflutter

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:06 am
~Tarah Lilly Swan~
User Image
Tarah sighed as she streched awake. She looked around and sighed, the beautiful garden she had always lived in was a hell house.

She glanced over at Tina and sighed, runned her fingers through her hair. She was lucky yesterday and the men had left her alone, but she knew her luck wouldn''t last long today.

Standing up, she walked over to Tina and gently took her wrist pulling her way from the man, "Come on Tina...we have to suffer through this everyday, it sucks that we can't kiick their butts...but it's best if we stay far away from them as we possible can..." she hugged her friend lightly.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:41 pm
User Image

Tina sighed and smiled at her friend " Tarah darling you right" she hugged Tarah close " your like me sister you know that.. I think I'd go insane with out you here" Tina walked a way with Tarah towards the pond that sat I the center " I guess I should be use to this by now huh?.. I mean waking up every day next to someone you don't know.. Being a toy of pleasure for them.. I just some times feel" she looked around for one of the masters.. She smiled and finished her speech " I some times feel like there's more then just this.. Ya kno" she sat down on the little bridge.. Over the pond and play with some goldfish..  

Throughtheflutter

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:46 pm
~Tarah Lilly Swan~
User Image
Tarah smiled lightly, "You know I feel the same about you..." she said wrapping an arm around her best friend's shoulder. "But you know, I don't think we'll ever get used to it.." she muttered, as she sat next to Tina, warpping an arm around her shoulder.

Tarah nodded, "Yeah...I always have a feeling that this really isn't my life, I feel that there is more to me, but my memories only show me this garden..." she sighd leaning her head on Tina's shoulder.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:32 pm
User Image

Tina patted tarah's thigh..she rested her head on top of her's " well will know some day i guess.." She picked up the rock and threw. Suddenly yelling could be heard. Tina shook her head "probably a new girl.. poor thing.. i always wondered how that got new girls everyday"  

Throughtheflutter

Kiatala

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:40 pm
User Image
Anya looked around slowly waking up lusty men watching her and throwing flowers at her or sticking them in her hair. She didn't mind it until one came up and started rubbing her back. Anya stood up and crept away towards Tina and Tarah, she smiled lightly at them and hid behind them both as more men followed.
"Hide me..." Anya whispered.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:45 pm
User Image

Tina looked at Anya and nodded "Go under the bridge the water isn't deep stay under there until we get rid of them". Tina smiled and winked a Tarah, she mumbled "You ready?" The parade of men following Anya worked it way towards the bridge. Tina whistled..  

Throughtheflutter

Kiatala

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:51 pm
User Image
"Thank you!" Anya said quickly. "I owe you guys one!"
Anya nodded and bolted for the bridge waiting for them to get the men away. Anya normally could handle this herself, but it was early and the night before she used up all her energy running away as well. Anya watched and waited, a few men spotted her, but didn't bother following her, instead they went over to Tina and Tarah.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:58 pm
User Image

Tina Stood up and faced the men "Why hello boys..what can i do for you today?"

"You could tell use where the flower girl ran too?"
"well she isn't here but i can do more then play with pretty flowers sire"
The men all raised one eyebrow they soon began panting like dogs. Tina walked her self over to one, and got really close to his ear "what ever you like i shall do"

Throughtheflutter

Throughtheflutter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:35 pm
F I L L E R P O S T
The man watched Tina and Tarah closely.. they felt their hearts race.. could she really do anything they wanted.. this really was a garden of eden.. a pleasure island..the greatest heaven on earth ever.

"can you make me the luckiest man alive Madame?"

'can you give me the time of my life?"

"can you make me feel oh so good?"

the questions were flying rapidly... this way and that..  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:56 pm
User Image
Anya sighed with relief and took off again towards her normal spot to relax, people watched her and she finally flung herself over a hedge and hid behind a rose bush panting and sighing with relief. She really owed Tina and Tarah for this one. Anya peaked out watching them drool over Tina and Tarah, making her laugh lightly shaking her head.

Kiatala

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:00 pm
~Tarah Lilly Swan~
User Image
Tarah nodded and glanced at Anya with a reassuring smile.

She just looked at the men and blinked, she sighed and turned away from them, walking away from them and Anya, "You wish!" she said stubbornly and walked way. Tarah smirked lightly at Tina's actions.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff