Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L- N+][P-1X1] wishing again-alternate ( for edluver1992) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:40 pm
Story

User Image

Welcome to the world of the darnai. The land is lush, the people diverse, and one mute boy. He is the only one who cannot talk, and also the only one who can go into the Forest of Songs and come out alive. Of course, people are cautious of him, knowing that the forest is dangerous. they also wonder why he is allowed to go in and live while others have died. The answer: because the nature spirit of the forest wishes to court him... whether he wants to be or not. And so, the mute boy goes into the forest, and still hasn't come out...

Rules:
Nature spirits keep it PG-13
NATRE SPIRITS MUST BE SEME!
Nature spirits don't curse
Nature spirits don't text talk
Nature spirits listen to the creator of this rp and do not godmod.
Nature spirits don't do one liners.
Nature spirits must PM me their profile
Nature spirits must put two green smileys in your PM

Skeleton:
(the guy with white hair is the nature spirit)
your Parent: (username)
Your essence: (name)
Your time: (age)
Your poisons: (dislikes)
Your antidotes: (likes)
Your banes: (fears)
Your rank: Seme
Your self: (personality)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:44 pm
PROFILES:

Your parent: anime_wiccan_chick
Your essence: Moni
Your time: 17
Your poisons: crowds, fear, snakes, being yelled at, other people being angry
Your antidotes: peace, the forest, music, warmth, cats
Your banes: thunder, falling
Your rank: Uke
Your self: Quiet (duh), caring, easily worried, sweet, charitable, shy  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:50 pm
your Parent: edluver1992
Your essence: Fryma
Your time: unknown; it's been too long
Your poisons: Hunters, pollution
Your antidotes: clear streams, good thunderstorms once in a while, and all animals
Your banes: that one day, my forest will be destroyed by man
Your rank: Seme
Your self: I am often commanding but overall a kindred spirit. I will protect those important to me with every ounce of strength I have. I can come across harsh sometimes, but I never mean it.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:38 pm
Moni smiled as he walked into the forest, heading into the deeper parts with the help of the birds, who urged him on. The birds never tried to hurt him, and neither did the deer and other harmless animals that lived there. As he followed them, he came to a place where there were tall trees to where he couldn't see the tops, and the trunks were so wide that five of him all holding hands would not have been able to surround it completely. Tired from the walk, he sat down at the foot of one, and the birds changed their tunes to sound lulling, making him drift into sleep. Satisfied, the birds went to tell the forest spirit, knowing that he would want to meet Moni.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:19 pm
Fryma looked up from his wandering as a robin landed on his shoulder. The rest of the birds flitted this way and that to Fryma's left. "Do you want me to follow," he asked softly. When the birds flitted restlessly, he smiled and turned in the direction they wanted.

When he arrived in the clearing Moni was sleeping, Fryma was surprised.
"Hello," he murmured, not expecting an answer. "What are you doing in here? It can be very dangerous to humans in this forest."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:47 pm
Moi stirred slightly and curled up again in a different position against the tree, getting comfortable. He heard the twittering of excited birds and sleepily woke up,yawning silently and rubbing his eyes. It was only then that he noticed the spirit before him, backing away slightly. He noticed that the birds weren't afraid of him, they seemed to rather like the stranger, but was only fully convinced when he noticed a doe. Deer never hung around something dangerous, so he hesitantly came forward, waving and smiling shyly.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:09 pm
Fryma smiled kindly.
"Good afternoon, young human. I am Fryma, spirit of this forest. Tell me, what has compelled you to wander so deeply into the Forest of Songs?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:37 pm
Moni relaxed some and found some pebbles, spelling out his answer. 'The birds led me here. They never put me in danger, so I know it/'s safe.' He put, smiling up at him and standing again. One of the birds chirped and he mimicked it, whistling it almost perfectly.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:45 pm
"I see. You must be very special indeed, then. What is your name, young one?" Fryma folded his fingers together and rested his chin on them.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:49 pm
Moni blushed some at being called special in a kind way. Generally, people in the village avoided him because he came out of the forest alive when others didn't. He used the rocks to spell out his name and backed away from the word so that Fryma could see it.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:54 pm
"Moni. That's a nice name. Can you not speak? Is that why you are spelling out replies?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:57 pm
Moni nodded, rearranging the rocks. 'I was born without a voice box.' He knew he would never be able to speak, by magic or natural causes, since there was nothing to heal. a malformed voice box might have been treatable with magic, but not having one at all was impossible to remedy. Besides, it would be embarrassing to stumble over words for several years before he could get used to them. He preferred to stay mute at this point.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:09 pm
"I'm sorry to hear that. I'm sure you would have a very kind voice if fate had turned out otherwise. That brings us back to why you're here. Why do you return here? I know you said the birds led you here and never put you in danger, but why did you come here in the first place?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:15 pm
Moni bit his lip. It was kind of a hard story to tell. Someone had called him a demon child and various other insults, which made him cry and run into the forest, an attempt at a form of suicide since no one ever came back alive... and the birds comforted him. Of course, he'd only been seven then. The boy had called him a demon child because he didn't have a voice, which was strange for them. When Moni came back, the boy had screamed and ran, making him sad again, but not going back into the forest since it was dark. Since then, he would follow the birds every day, smiling as they showed him outer parts of the forest and now taking him into the deeper parts. He did his best to write it all out, occasionally needing to find more pebbles.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:30 pm
Fryma watched with interest as Moni slowly wrote out his story, his heart filling with sorrow and sympathy for the boy. When he finished, Fryma sat down beside him and looked him straight in the eyes.
"Everyone has their own talents and shortcomings. Your shortcomings do not make you a demon child. Perhaps, some day, you will find a reason for being mute. For instance, befriending the animals of the Forest of Songs."  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff