Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Prisoner of an Unknown Fate (1X1 Roleplay) (O/A) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:22 pm
Storyline

In a distant land, a deep forest, planted in this land, hides many secrets, where no one had gone to adventure. The Elvish people of the forest lived in this forest for many generations, until they heard of the arrival of the humans, which lived outside of the forest, in the hills, plains and mountains of the land, not going near the forest, fearing the powers of the Elvish people. Until now. The humans, despite their fear against the Elvish people's powers, went inside the forest, prepared for war. Several villages of the elvish people were raided, ransacked, and the people captured. This is the story of one of those prisoners. An elf's fate is in the hands of one female.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:16 am
Plot

A prisoner is being held in a slave shop, placed in a special place for captive slaves, from previous wars and battles. This special slave, is placed in a dungeon like space, tightly sealed by human magic, making the walls impervious to elvish magic. The cages has no windows, except for a window in the doorway. He is beaten from past men and women that mocked him and showed their hatred towards his kind. He sits in the cage, beaten, not only physically, but mentally as he sits in the cold and damp cage. It is up to one female master to decide his fate.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:17 am
Rules

PG-13: Romance and violence, if any violence. Anything beyond kissing and hugging, needs to go somewhere other than the topic here.

Will accept any type of master, except yaoi master. Cruel or kind, doesn't matter to me.

Must be semi-literate. Post at least three to four sentences a day, or longer.

No godmodding

Post as often as you can. Once a day works.

Profile must be posted here and have wahmbulance to see that you have read the rules.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:57 am
Profile Skeleton:

Username:
Character Name: (First Middle Last)
Personality: (A sentence or two.)
Biography: (At least five sentences.)
Appearence: (Link or actual picture.)

Username: Disciple_Fan27
Character Name: Sirinus Marulos Ridukon
Race: Elvish Kind
Personality: Indifferent, kind to those that he cares about, considerate to ones that he cares about as well, hates human kind really, but doesn't show it. Easily angered, disobedient, but trustworthy and will get the job down when he likes the person he works for. Don't mess with him when he is angry, his powers will be uncontrollable.
Biography: Born in a small village of the elvish people, raised to become a Lord one day, because his abilities to master the powers that he possesses. He was trained by fellow power-controlling elders, but they couldn't completely train him to control his powers, because of his anger. But they taught him as best as they could, until the village that he lived at was attacked by human raiders. They took him prisoner when he tried to fight back against the human attackers. They learned of his powers when he used them during the attack, killing a few dozen of the human men. They chained him up, made sure he could get out or attack them, and took him back to their own city, to be sold to people willing to try and train this elf.
Appearence: User Image

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:22 am
wahmbulance

Username:: sara-koi
Character Name:: Chantal Myrtle Rook
Race: Human
Personality: Quiet and decisive Chantal is quick to notice something that isn't right and will often try to fix it without telling anyone. Her wit is often slow and she leaves herself open for those smarter than her to make quick jabs.
Biography: The daughter of the head guard Chantal has been groomed from birth to be a master although she still isn't very good at it. She longs to prove to everyone that she's capable of such a job and works hard at it. Sometimes too hard, such is the case of her last subordinate who left the jail in a coffin after provoking the girl.
Appearence: Chantal  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:39 am
((Accepted, Welcome!))

Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

The cage felt like a prison, cold, damp, and enclosed, nothing could be seen outside the small prisoner's cage as Sirinus sat in his usual spot, the corner, trying to stay far away from the human scum that took him away from his family. He couldn't believe that those human people attacked the elvish lands still, even when we had nothing against them. He hated the fact that he was to sold to a human, for slave labor. He was going to be a very tough cookie to that person that decides to buy him. He was going to make sure of it that the master that controlled him was to have a hard time controlling him.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:58 am
Çhαntal M¥rtlë ЯοοЌ:;
"Miss Rook, you're sure this is where you want to be?" The guard asked quietly. The lower cells frightened them, and he didn't feel comfortable bring such a small woman down with him.

"Oh course. Daddy said the ones on the lower levels are tougher. And judging by my last, mistake, well, you know." The smug smile on Chantals face gave the guard a case of the heebie-jeebies. I pity th one who gets her. He thought as he unlock the final door.

"I'll stand right outside here ma'am. Holler if you need help." Chantal just nodded as she stepped through the doorway, here eyes slowly getting used to the dark cell as the door was closed and locked behind her.

{[ooc:: Thank you]}  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:16 am
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

Sirinus could hear a few voices away from his cage and smirked slightly. "Fresh meat....wonder who's here this time..." He said under his breath as he looked up to the door window, waiting for the one who was taking a look at the tough and hard to control slaves in captivity, like he was. He was anxious to see this person.

A man, who stood guard by the cages, saw the person enter the lower levels of the slave shop and sighed. Great....another customer who thinks she can control these inhuman, abominations... He thought to himself as he walked over to where the female was coming in and said,"So, I'm guessing you are looking for a slave for work huh?" He asked her curiously as he looked on to the female's eyes and expression, wanting to see if she really could take on any of these slaves that were open.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:46 am
"I wouldn't be here if I wasn't." She said simply before walking down the hall. "I want one who won't die so easily. Any suggestions?"
Chantal smiled coyly, ignoring the guard and perusing the prisoners. Each cage she passed really didn't hold any interest to her. They all looked so tired, and so broken there was no fight left in them. Except the last cage.

"This one." Cheshire cat grin as she looked at the shadowed form in the corner. "You, what's your name?"

{[ooc:: ]}  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:10 am
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

The guard heard the lady and smirked slightly seeing another confident woman saying she wants a slave."Well, alright, if you think you can handle them then..." He said to the lady and followed after her as she walked down past the cages of many different slaves, apparently not liking one of them, except the last one. She was certainly asking for it if she was thinking of getting this one. He walked over to where Sirinus' cage was and looked to the lady,"Are you crazy? This guy is an elf, powerful in magic, and very deadly.....I've heard many stories of this man.....fighting against the army that attacked his village. Anger management issues and magic powers is a really hard combination to kill..." He said to Chantal.

The elf looked to the opening of the door and smirked slightly."Another dirty human wanting someone to do dirty work I see...." He said to the human female and slowly stood up, walking over, closer to the door. He stayed a few feet away from the door and said,"Do you really think you can control me?" He asked her, curiously.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:04 am
"He doesn't look so scary." Chantal crooned, unflinching as the elf stepped forward, drivel spewing from his mouth. "And very charming, my dear, but you'll have to do better than that to intimidate me."
She took a step closer to the bars, her gestures daring him to make a move as she lightly touched the small blade in her sleeve. "And my dear, I know I can control you. It may just take some time."

{[ooc:: ]}  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:50 am
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

The guard rolled his eyes and sighed, walking away to grab the papers since this girls seemed unconvinced that he was a dangerous fellow.

The elf smirked and laughed at her overconfidence."Yeah, by the time you get control over me, you'll be an old hag and probably die shriveled..." He joked rudely."I really like to see you try and take control over me....you haven't seen one thing about me yet..." He looked to her, seeing her get close to the cage, touching her blade in sleeve.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:14 am
"Oh, so smart you are. But I like to break spirits." Chantal purred as she leaned closer to the door, her fingers wrapping slowly around the bars. But as quickly as she leaned forward she moved back to safe distance.
She knew not to get too close too early. Just something she'd learned while still a small child.
"This is going to be fun." The grin never leaving her face. "What's your name?"

{[ooc:: my posts are going to be very sporadic today since my internet isn't working right.]}  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:04 pm
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

Sirinus grew abit annoyed with this female human and was starting to hate her somehow, because she still thought she could control him."Still think you can control me human? I won't be very much fun once you know me..." He replied to her as he saw her walking up to him."Sirinus Marulos Ridukon....but I wouldn't take me lightly.....I'm not going to subject to you..." He warned her, giving a slight hint of a growl at her and walked away from the door.

((That's fine....I'm going to be doing homework in a second, so I probably won't post very quickly either...))  

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:04 pm
"You're pathetic, you know that." She sneered, crossing her arms lightly and raising an eyebrow. "You subjected your name to me rather quickly. That just proves you'll be easy to crack."

The guard approached, sign off papers in hand. Chantal signed these quickly. Sirinus was now legally hers.

{[ooc::]}  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces