Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seth Cash
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:39 am
Welcome to Seth's Harem
| The Cash Man's Home |

Guess I'll commence this forum's activity... I hope

Currently under-construction, my harem... ugh, home will be a place to personally chat with me, ask questions directly, and/or any other queries you need of me. I'll setup, or design it later (with the help of others) but until them, you know what to do.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:43 am
Getting to know the Cash Man

Life, and it's distant memories.....

It seems like yesterday. I was a wild child being born, never to know that I would turn out like this. How I turned out you ask? Someone who can't let go and move forward. A weakness and extreme hatred of mine. I loathe myself for being so feeble, but what can I say, the past is the past. And my new saying, which I stick by no matter what, will always be "What is to be, will be."

Okay on to something much brighter (well much brighter than that talk)

Birth Name: Kareem Brown
Preferred Name: Joseph, Seth, Keollyn
Birthplace: Bronx, New York
Current Location: Same place
Birth Date: September 6, 19??
Age I tell people: 201 or 16
Ethnic: Whatever society feels like calling tanned skin people
Height: 173 cm
Weight: 68 kg
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Relationship Status: Broken up
Favorite Food: Rice & Eggs
Hobbies: Games, Anime and Music.
Favorite Movies: The Crow, Bad Boys, Ace Ventura: Pet Detective, Eternal Sunshine, Japanese Story and Liar Liar
Favorite Games: Xenogears, Super Metroid, Biker Mice from Mars, Suikoden, ICO, Shadow of the Colossus and Resident Evil
Favorite Music: To many to count!
Favorite Anime: Akira, Ninja Scroll, Rurouni Kenshin OAV, Gantz, Angelic Layer and Neon Genesis Evangelion.
Current Lifestyle: A lazy and unresourceful youth. I'm currently trying to become a guitarist.

Seth Cash
Captain

Seth Cash
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:44 am
My actual Gaia Home

Items I want
Special guest
Parties and events
Etc.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:47 am
Having fun yet?

My home isn't just a place to chat, but a place to participate in some mini-games and things.

Fansign - Ah yes, fansign. Don't mind me, I'm a view whore. Plus, it's nice seeing your name from the other side.

Regular signs - Two versions, with or without face visible. 1000-1500g. The better, the breader!
Cleavage - Not much of a fan of breast (did a guy say that!) so 500-1000g.
In Those Jeans - I'm an a** man. That's my forte. So: Jeans, Boxers, Shorts and Skirts. Gold: 2000-4000g. Once again, the better, the breader!
Special - I have a thing for music quips. Mainly guitars and DJ Phones. If you take a fansign with either present you get gold (with both, even more!) Gold: 4000-6000g. Yet again, the better, the breader!

Note: PM fansign. I will not display your fansign, for privacy sake. Only one sign per day. You don't want me to go poor, now do you?

Oh, and only females. Le sorrie guys. I'll think of something specifically for you.

Avatar art - Always looking for avatar art, the avatars I would like done are here

Important: Not all are Seth Cash. The image name are the names you should put on the art. If you need clarification on the name, just post the one you're inquiring about.

You will be paid accordingly.

Dice/Random # game expanded - currently unavailable

Dress up Seth - currently unavailable

Avatar contest - I host a 10 slot avatar contest regularly. If you want to be one of the competitors (for a chance to win 1000g) just post saying you want to be.  

Seth Cash
Captain

Seth Cash
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:48 am
The Cash Man has needs to? I'm shocked!

Under construction, I also have items I want here on Gaia, but know that without help, I won't get. Here are the FEW, yet big, items I want

Chain wallet
Black Briefcase
General's Beard
Emperor's Beard
Royal Cloak
And finally

DJ Studio Headphones! eek

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:52 am
Crew Expectations. How to become a Mogul Crew

If you're looking to become a crew of the Mogul guild, you'll need to know what's expected of you. Here I will list and try to give detail on what is needed of a crew member. Let it be known, just because you know what you must do to become a crew, doesn't automatically make you eligible.

Availability

A crew must be available to handle duties not all the time, but at least 60% of the time they're on Gaia. I'm not even requiring you to be on Gaia alot, or even regularly, but just when you're on, at least alittle over half of your time is spent on the guild.

Timezone is key also. I wouldn't want all my crew available only at one specific time of the day. That's why it is important to note that you're timezone plays a key in landing a crew position. If I happen to have a crew member in a specific timezone, it doesn't rule you out. I'll make it so that at least 3 to 4 people can be crew in one specific timezone.

How many days that you're available, while not vital, helps in your consideration. A person who's available 7 days out of the week doesn't make the person any more eligible than a person available 2 days out of the week. That person with only two days can contribute more than that person who's here seven days. It still helps to be available more times out of the week.

Activity

Activity within the guild is important for a possible candidate. If it wasn't, I could just go to the Captain's guild and look for possible crew there. It's important because I can get a feel for the person who'll hold quite a bit of power in my guild.

Things that assist in activity, but not limited to, are:

• Actual guild post (minus bumps) - Even though quality over quantity wins everytime, this shows that you actually.... well... participate! I'm not saying the person who has 1000 post is auto crewed, but they're likely to be candidates (depending on the other requirements met)
  • Time spent in guild - Explained in availability, if you spend at least a decent amount of your Gaia time here, then you're meeting the activity requirement.

Productivity

Productivity, to me, is the most important aspect that I look for in a crew member. Someone who's not just looking to benefit themselves in the guild, but the guild and their fellow members. A member that put effort into making the guild strive for greatness. It's a simple concept, but a difficult practice. My crew member should be someone who can achieve this effortlessly. If you're someone who's make it a priority (not a #1, although that would be nice) to see the guild flourish, are likely candidates.

Longevity

Not necessarily a "ultimate requirement", longevity is great for observation. The longer you've actually been a member of the guild, the better. It's not impossible to be crewed the second week you're a member, but with an extended stay, I can feel you out, and you can feel out the guild (stop thinking like that!). Therefore length, even though it isn't a must, is an important aspect for candidates.

Responsibility

Are you able to handle the task of moderating the guild? Are you able to enforce the rules fairly and accurately? Do you even know the rules in which you're regulating to members? All important questions one must consider if they're thinking of filling this position. A member must be fair and earnest, but also stern and objective. A balance is needed, and the better you are at that, the likelihood of you joining the Mogul crew team.

Trust is also important. You must have the trust and respect of both your fellow members and I. Anyone can have power, but it takes a trusting person not to abuse it.

Respect

Need I really explain this?

This is what I'm looking for. It really isn't something that's foreign to many. You want to have power, you need to be able to handle power. Most of this is a guideline to how I see it, bt any views on what makes a good crew can also be followed.

Note: If you have any questions about crewship, you can post them here. If you want to keep your business private, you can PM me.  

Seth Cash
Captain

Seth Cash
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:54 am
Frequently Asked Questions

A compilation of questions asked frequently. For anyone who's an established member, you are free to redirect new members here.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:57 am
reserved  

Seth Cash
Captain

Seth Cash
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:59 am
reserved  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:02 pm
reserved  

Seth Cash
Captain