Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
What's the name of your State and Church? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:28 pm
There's a Time to Laugh "Ephesians 2: 8-9"

I'm interested in knowing where everyone is from and their church names.
I'm not asking for specific cities or area's of the state you live in. Just the state and the name of your church.

I live in California and my church's name is Castlewood Baptist Church.

EDIT: this isn't about denomination of churches just the specific name of your church that you attend.

And a Time to Cry "Romans 5: 3-5"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:44 pm
I'm from Texas. Originally from New Orleans, but Texas is where I did most of my growing up. I go to a Church of Christ.  

rosadria

Saint Crazy The Follower

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:58 pm
I live in Texas, my church is called Colonial Church.

@VK: That's funny, I was born in Louisiana and moved to Texas soon after I was born. 8O  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:48 pm
I go to Berean Calvary Chapel which is affiliated with a church called Calvary Chapel. "Calvary Chapel is a non-denominational church movement focused on the inerrancy of the Bible and the expository teaching from Genesis to Revelation."
Act 17:10 And the brothers immediately sent Paul and Silas away by night to Berea. They, when they arrived, went into the synagogue of the Jews.
Act 17:11 And these were more noble than those of Thessalonica, in that they received the Word with all readiness of mind and searched the Scriptures daily to see if those things were so.

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:52 pm
Aquatic_blue
Another Calvary Chapel, interesting surprised

Lol, I shouldn't be that amused, of course other places will have the same names of churches here possibly. My boyfriend goes to Calvary Chapel.

Really? That is so cool! ^_^ Mind if I ask a question? Have you ever visited the church and what are your feelings on it? Just a little curiosity, I hope that's ok. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:09 am
Br1ttana

Really? That is so cool! ^_^ Mind if I ask a question? Have you ever visited the church and what are your feelings on it? Just a little curiosity, I hope that's ok. sweatdrop

It's alright to ask smile

Honestly, I haven't actually attended any of their services. I'm not sure if I believe what they preach about 100% or not. My parents think otherwise, but I can't judge without going to a few services there.

Sorry I can't answer your question sweatdrop  

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500

rosadria

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:06 am
Br1ttana
I go to Berean Calvary Chapel which is affiliated with a church called Calvary Chapel. "Calvary Chapel is a non-denominational church movement focused on the inerrancy of the Bible and the expository teaching from Genesis to Revelation."
Act 17:10 And the brothers immediately sent Paul and Silas away by night to Berea. They, when they arrived, went into the synagogue of the Jews.
Act 17:11 And these were more noble than those of Thessalonica, in that they received the Word with all readiness of mind and searched the Scriptures daily to see if those things were so.

I went to Sugar Land Calvary Chapel for a few years. They meet up on the HBU campus now. Not entirely sure what they call themselves these days. I gotta agree with Aquatic's assessment of them. They were good people, but not everything going on matched Biblical teachings.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:20 am
California- North Coast Church.  

sasnahn

Dapper Friend

7,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200

mrs cuteness101

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:43 am
ohio, and i go to discover christian church  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:48 am
Florida - Pentecostal Church Of Champions biggrin  

AdventKira

SincerlyScarletRose

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:33 am
Hawaiian islands ummm? Kauai..name of church is "Koloa Missionary church".  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:42 am
I live in Georgia **in a nobody town named Douglasville**
Our church name is Roca de Salvacion de Jesus Cristo Penticostal yea, its long

Your_Moirail

Wealthy Gekko

WoodSorrelWitch

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:01 pm
I live in California and the church I attend is Sunrise Community Church  
Christian friends

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff