Submit

BANNANA MONTANA

View Results

Hope The Hedgehog

2,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:21 pm
I hate Hanna because she is so rubbed up in pink and she sings about being famous, and because she just doesn't make sense.
Why do you hate her? Post here and tell us why!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:10 pm

Well, she's everywhere. If it's not on the TV reruns, it's in a magazine, the radio, internet...the media has blown up the idea of her as if EVERYONE cares about her.

She's been doing a lot of things that suggest that she wants a bigger reaction from us, as an audience, for the littlest things she does. It's like doing an everyday thing and turning it into an international tragedy.

She has/had a TV show, CD's, movie, merchandise, clothing line...what's next, tampons?

That's about all I got for now. . . .
mrgreen

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

xXiMay

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:13 pm
I hate Miley Cyrus because shes a BAD INFLUENCE to childen. When little kids turn on the tv and go to Disney Channel, Miley's show will probaly be on and they will be showing CRAP and them kids will be learning .. lets just say " naughty things ". Plus, i've watched her show once. It's nothing but break ups and guys. That's all. And that is why i hate Miley Cyrus. :3  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:49 pm
I have explained before, but i hate her because she is a bad influence (obvious no need to explain) and shes race mixed...she has mud indian facial features but is white in color. BLEH! *puke*  

SJ88

Voice of the Ancients

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:57 pm
XxiiMaymay
I hate Miley Cyrus because shes a BAD INFLUENCE to childen. When little kids turn on the tv and go to Disney Channel, Miley's show will probaly be on and they will be showing CRAP and them kids will be learning .. lets just say " naughty things ". Plus, i've watched her show once. It's nothing but break ups and guys. That's all. And that is why i hate Miley Cyrus. :3

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:20 pm
I hate her because
1) shes a slut
2) she danced on a pole
3)she sux at singing
4)she wanted to become a playboy bunny ( WHAT A SLUT!)
5)shes a horrible role model for children
I would write a s**t load of more but I don't feel like it

GO HANNAH MONTANA H8erss > biggrin  

x-RAINBOW_vampire

3,000 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

TheDollxxHazuki

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:59 pm
XxBloodyRabbitxX
I hate her because
1) shes a slut
2) she danced on a pole
3)she sux at singing
4)she wanted to become a playboy bunny ( WHAT A SLUT!)
5)shes a horrible role model for children
I would write a s**t load of more but I don't feel like it

GO HANNAH MONTANA H8erss > biggrin

i agree with everything that you said... exept the playboy part!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:20 pm
Silas Manner

Well, she's everywhere. If it's not on the TV reruns, it's in a magazine, the radio, internet...the media has blown up the idea of her as if EVERYONE cares about her.

She's been doing a lot of things that suggest that she wants a bigger reaction from us, as an audience, for the littlest things she does. It's like doing an everyday thing and turning it into an international tragedy.

She has/had a TV show, CD's, movie, merchandise, clothing line...what's next, tampons?

That's about all I got for now. . . .
mrgreen

thats why i hate her too  

maygn61

2,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200

The Soul Dew Guardian

Timid Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:42 pm
I h8 her for every reason that everyone has mentioned so far.

(wow, I suddenly feel noobish, dammit!)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:51 pm
Every single reason that's been mentioned too D;  

Goodbye123451

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

SJ88

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:16 am
XxiiMaymay

Ah that Disney channel crap with it's liberal disgusting message.

In the first episode of Hannah Montana they showed Miley (becuase she looks white the disney channel will pass her off as white even though she is half white/indian mix) having a crush on a black guy evil Teaching kids to race mix!! Whites should only date whites and blacks should only date blacks, that is the way things should be. So screw you Hannah! scream  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:25 pm
SerenaJordison
XxiiMaymay

Ah that Disney channel crap with it's liberal disgusting message.

In the first episode of Hannah Montana they showed Miley (becuase she looks white the disney channel will pass her off as white even though she is half white/indian mix) having a crush on a black guy evil Teaching kids to race mix!! Whites should only date whites and blacks should only date blacks, that is the way things should be. So screw you Hannah! scream

uhh... no offense, but doesn't your statement sound racist?  

The Soul Dew Guardian

Timid Loiterer

awesomewierdo17

4,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:54 pm
i hat eher because she is an ugly a** hoe who thinks she can get what she wants when she wants. well i got news for her thats not how the world is god i saw her on vh1 divas and she was all like "i feel like bossing ppl around today" i was thinking b***h but sadly couldnt say it out loud cause my mom was there  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:46 pm
Let's see, now...

-She's a bad influence on kids.
-She's untalented in singing and acting.
-She takes nude pics.
-She did pole dancing for the Teen Choice Awards.
-She's fugly.
-She's famous because of her famous dad.
-She's a stupid, racist b***h.
-She'll get pregnant one day.
-Her songs about her fame and whatnot.
-Her songs are also about her love life that we don't care about.
-She thinks she's a rock star, but she's a POP star.  

Doctor Bullets

Ihr Hass

Badgeless Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:25 pm
She's alive...Need I say more?  
Hannah Montana Haters Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items