Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Discussion: How does love develop? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:11 pm
I'm very curious what everyone thinks about this. I ponder it for some time now and I still don't get the appeal of; a girl loving a boy because he's hot, she then wants to know more about him since it develops, thus she gets hurt in the end or just throughout the whole relationship. Sakura is a prime example. She loved Sasuke throughout the whole first season, she might have lost interest in Sasuke but if she still loves him, that won't change a think, since Sasuke can't just like her for no reason at all. Back to Sakura, is this really love? Is this really how it develops? If it's not, how does true love develop?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:20 pm
it's hard to say. first love crap always seems to be the case though. First it was a crush, then they became friends, then lovers, then they hate each other, make up, marry, and the cycle repeats.
i don't get the appeal either, maybe people are just use to seeing an abusive relationship then. it's a love hate thing; you hate getting beat up but you don't want to lose your supposive lover and for these kind of relationships it's easy to develop the characters. The girl can stop being such a push over and the guy can stop being such an a*****e. I think the kids loves to enjoy a bittersweet relationship no matter how many times they see it. It never gets old apparently.
i don't think love actually develops at all now, for the generations to come. it's just something they can be looked up upon as the 'cool' kids.  

AraiHito
Crew

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:54 pm
Zubora
it's hard to say. first love crap always seems to be the case though. First it was a crush, then they became friends, then lovers, then they hate each other, make up, marry, and the cycle repeats.
i don't get the appeal either, maybe people are just use to seeing an abusive relationship then. it's a love hate thing; you hate getting beat up but you don't want to lose your supposive lover and for these kind of relationships it's easy to develop the characters. The girl can stop being such a push over and the guy can stop being such an a*****e. I think the kids loves to enjoy a bittersweet relationship no matter how many times they see it. It never gets old apparently.
i don't think love actually develops at all now, for the generations to come. it's just something they can be looked up upon as the 'cool' kids.
Interesting xD True though, this kind of relationship gets repetitive but it's easy for development. Just shows that everyone loves to be lazy XDD Haha.

Really? Some of the couples I see from my school (For example my friend) they actually look like they really love each other. But they didn't really liked and spoke to each other at all, just recently they became couples. I don't really question everyone taste in others though I think it's kind of essential getting to know someone first then love blooms later on.

If you look at it from a young girl crushing on a popular guy... It's not really the same thing but partly, I guess. Now if you take a look at Naruto's relationship it's kind of the same thing isn't? Well not same concept of course but this kind of relationship is also repetitive, yet we love it for some reason.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:50 pm
Gamexrocks
Zubora
Interesting xD True though, this kind of relationship gets repetitive but it's easy for development. Just shows that everyone loves to be lazy XDD Haha.

Really? Some of the couples I see from my school (For example my friend) they actually look like they really love each other. But they didn't really liked and spoke to each other at all, just recently they became couples. I don't really question everyone taste in others though I think it's kind of essential getting to know someone first then love blooms later on.

If you look at it from a young girl crushing on a popular guy... It's not really the same thing but partly, I guess. Now if you take a look at Naruto's relationship it's kind of the same thing isn't? Well not same concept of course but this kind of relationship is also repetitive, yet we love it for some reason.
it's basically just easy to write about.

if you mean same thing like sakura's pathetic crush? than yes it's the same. if naruto's shojo sakura would have sasuke as boyfriend less than 10 ch.  

AraiHito
Crew

klavierxapollo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:17 pm
For me I'm not really sure since I think it's way to early for me to be in a relationship but I wouldn't mind xd
I don't know how love develops but there are different kind of love. Sibling, couples, family, friends, caring about your teachers and more.

I wouldn't say Sakura still loves Sasuke, to me it seems like she's confused. She wants to love Naruto but she liked Sasuke for a long time now and she stubbornly refuses to let it go, but she has to learn to let it go which she might later on. To me I actually kind of see the development from her crush into more of a teammate concerned about him as well as Naruto. She grew out her hair for Sasuke, was really concerned about him injured when she hardly knew him and ignored Naruto's wounds, she was then encouraged by Sasuke to move forward because he doesn't think she is that weak letting her think that he does have a soft side thought she kind of figured it out when Sasuke gave his lunch to Naruto, then in the Forest of Death she felt so weak not being able to protect her two teammates; she felt scared, alone and then Sasuke went out of control since he couldn't use his curse seal properly making this surge of power come up within him making him feel incredibly strong and does not want to witness another massacre (hence it always flashed back to when he was younger with everyone laying dead on the ground), this encouraged Sakura even more in becoming stronger, it was all Sasuke's doing that made her what she is today. Naruto was just an icing on the cake making her the strongest teammate in team 7 as of now.

I would never say Sasuke will ever feel the same way, after seeing his chaotic self and his face when he was going to kill her from behind. He has seriously lost it. Even before he went all crazy he would have never loved her back but Sakura being the loyal person that she is will still love him.
The reason why I think Sasuke does not love her is because he doesn't really know her that well. He cares enough about her to save her but other than that compared to Naruto he does not really care. Sakura on the other hand has witness and strives for Sasuke's attention, and was encouraged by him I guess someone will love another even more if they are encouraged and accepted by someone else. Hence Sakura and Naruto.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:25 pm
Zubora
Gamexrocks
Zubora

it's basically just easy to write about.

if you mean same thing like sakura's pathetic crush? than yes it's the same. if naruto's shojo sakura would have sasuke as boyfriend less than 10 ch.
I think it will be even before 10 chapters hit. More like 2 and then some more angst and the shojo drama begins.

Sakura's crush is not pathetic. She went all out thriving to be with Sasuke. She really liked him and now she's determined to help Naruto to bring him back; for the both of them not just for herself.  

klavierxapollo

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:51 pm
ch 2 is too short how about 4 or 5?
yes sakura's crush IS pathetic. she broke up with her best friend because of some ******** crush with a really emo/good looking kid, she doesn't even know him that well, then she randomly ends up in his team. forcing sasuke to be with her and she has done nothing BUT getting in his way. yea, she tries her best to fight but she ALWAYS gets in the way of everything; in the forest of death she was nearly killed if sasuke wasn't bitten by orochi she and everyone would have been dead, when they were first attacked during the mission sasuke had to step in to save her and that old geezer, and again sasuke stepped in when she got in the way when he was fighting with gaara. if she had not showed up sasuke would have went crazy with his curse seal again.
she had done nothing but getting in his way. she's weak, useless, why else did she wanted to grow stronger in shippuden?

not all love develops from someone caring a lot about them. love can also develop through ways that you don't want it to but it did. case in point, valley of the end. either naruto or sasuke has to make a choice in killing the other.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:10 pm
Zubora
yes sakura's crush IS pathetic. she broke up with her best friend because of some ******** crush with a really emo/good looking kid, she doesn't even know him that well, then she randomly ends up in his team. forcing sasuke to be with her and she has done nothing BUT getting in his way. yea, she tries her best to fight but she ALWAYS gets in the way of everything; in the forest of death she was nearly killed if sasuke wasn't bitten by orochi she and everyone would have been dead, when they were first attacked during the mission sasuke had to step in to save her and that old geezer, and again sasuke stepped in when she got in the way when he was fighting with gaara. if she had not showed up sasuke would have went crazy with his curse seal again.
she had done nothing but getting in his way. she's weak, useless, why else did she wanted to grow stronger in shippuden?

not all love develops from someone caring a lot about them. love can also develop through ways that you don't want it to but it did. case in point, valley of the end. either naruto or sasuke has to make a choice in killing the other.
Depends on how long the shojo would be, if it's 100 or so then maybe ch 8.

Well even if Sakura gets in the way of Sasuke most of the time, you don't really see him complain at all do you? Now I'm not approving of this relationship since he had to hold back his power because Sakura keeps interfering with him and his battles. He couldn't grow stronger, if this continues to happen he's not even close to where Itachi stands.
But he did want Naruto to save Sakura at all cost since him and Sakura are the closest to him as to his clan. He does not want the two closest people to him as then to die, he does not want to witness something what happened that night again.

Back on topic. You have to acknowledge that Sakura is doing the best that she can. It's because of her knowing that she's weak and that she wants to grow stronger to protect what's close to her, Hence Naruto is the same. The only reason why Sasuke is different from the two is that, he wants to be stronger to kill Itachi and bring back his clan's pride. So, Sakura's crush is not nearly as pathetic as Sasuke's motive.  

klavierxapollo

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:50 pm
klavierxapollo
Zubora

Well even if Sakura gets in the way of Sasuke most of the time, you don't really see him complain at all do you? Now I'm not approving of this relationship since he had to hold back his power because Sakura keeps interfering with him and his battles. He couldn't grow stronger, if this continues to happen he's not even close to where Itachi stands.
But he did want Naruto to save Sakura at all cost since him and Sakura are the closest to him as to his clan. He does not want the two closest people to him as then to die, he does not want to witness something what happened that night again.

Back on topic. You have to acknowledge that Sakura is doing the best that she can. It's because of her knowing that she's weak and that she wants to grow stronger to protect what's close to her, Hence Naruto is the same. The only reason why Sasuke is different from the two is that, he wants to be stronger to kill Itachi and bring back his clan's pride. So, Sakura's crush is not nearly as pathetic as Sasuke's motive.
4,5, 8 same thing.
you honestly think sasuke is not pissed to the point on how many times he had to save her? it was because of her that she got caught by gaara and he couldn't have attacked him because of that. saving sakura in front of naruto because he cares about her. if she wasn't there then maybe he wouldn't have fought naruto on the foof and went to orochi to gain more power. if he had defeated gaara he wouldn't have felt pathetic and weak. it as because of her pathetic existense that sasuke left. you dare call that love? just because sasuke acknowledge her by a little bit and made her happy a tiny bit?

no love can possibly bloom becuase of that.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:56 pm
Zubora
klavierxapollo
Zubora

4,5, 8 same thing.
you honestly think sasuke is not pissed to the point on how many times he had to save her? it was because of her that she got caught by gaara and he couldn't have attacked him because of that. saving sakura in front of naruto because he cares about her. if she wasn't there then maybe he wouldn't have fought naruto on the foof and went to orochi to gain more power. if he had defeated gaara he wouldn't have felt pathetic and weak. it as because of her pathetic existense that sasuke left. you dare call that love? just because sasuke acknowledge her by a little bit and made her happy a tiny bit?

no love can possibly bloom because of that.
I never mentioned that Sasuke is not affected by her interfering in fact I merely said what you said.

You'll be surprised, everyone's opinion is different. Even if it's just a tiny bit, Sakura felt needed and cared about by Sasuke. I admit it's a tiny bit sad and she seriously needs to move on. But she's love struck by him.  

klavierxapollo

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:09 pm
klavierxapollo
Zubora
klavierxapollo
Zubora

4,5, 8 same thing.

I never mentioned that Sasuke is not affected by her interfering in fact I merely said what you said.

You'll be surprised, everyone's opinion is different. Even if it's just a tiny bit, Sakura felt needed and cared about by Sasuke. I admit it's a tiny bit sad and she seriously needs to move on. But she's love struck by him.
yes you did.
even if she's 'love struck' that does not mean it's not pathetic.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:12 pm
Zubora
klavierxapollo
Zubora
klavierxapollo
Zubora

4,5, 8 same thing.

yes you did.
No, all I said was we didn't see enough of how Sasuke reacted to Sakura's interference.  

klavierxapollo

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:41 pm
klavierxapollo
Zubora
klavierxapollo
Zubora
klavierxapollo
Zubora

4,5, 8 same thing.

yes you did.
No, all I said was we didn't see enough of how Sasuke reacted to Sakura's interference.
that's related how? her love is just as pathetic as naruto's crush. only feeling guilt that he couldn't keep his promise to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:10 pm
Zubora
klavierxapollo
Zubora
klavierxapollo
Zubora
4,5, 8 same thing.

yes you did.
that's related how? her love is just as pathetic as naruto's crush. only feeling guilt that he couldn't keep his promise to her.
Nothing that we said up til now has nothing to do with how love develops on what this thread is actually for.
We were just debating on Sakura'd devotion.  

klavierxapollo

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:15 pm
klavierxapollo
Zubora
klavierxapollo
Zubora
klavierxapollo
Zubora
4,5, 8 same thing.

yes you did.
Nothing that we said up til now has nothing to do with how love develops on what this thread is actually for.
We were just debating on Sakura'd devotion.
you really don't get it. just save your energy and go to another thread.  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff