Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Reunion-Naruto's thoughts on Sasuke now Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

klavierxapollo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:37 pm
Don't worry, I'm not giving up really big spoilers just that in the upcoming chapter. I bet Sasuke and Naruto will finally see each other again!

But how is Naruto going to react when he meets with him again?
Here's what I think.
Naruto throughout the whole time has been keeping his mind focused on getting Sasuke back. He still believes in Sasuke, he doesn't want to give up hope, and he definitely does not want to hurt him. Physically yeah but he does not want to take the option as to kill him. Naruto has that much faith in Sasuke, that he's willing to bet his life on saving him. He's so devoted, I'm gradually seeing a rebirth in NaruSasu. Since we've been seeing large amount of NaruSaku moments.

This is only my opinion, do you agree that this will be a rebirth of SasuNaru? Or the end?

I'm actually scared that Naruto's going to end up dying and Sasuke's going to end up with Sakura out of pity. It's hard to say. I'm kind of losing faith for SasuNaru. I love that it doesn't really had a chance with in the beginning becuase parents might complain that there's a gay pairing in a shonen, my love for SasuNaru has been deflating.
Sasuke cares nothing more than to avenge Itachi, he will stop at nothing to get what he wants until he's satisfied. Sasuke does not care about anyone, showing no mercy even attacked Karin saying that he needs no teammates instead of trusting them, he uses them like toys. If Sakura actually still loves Sasuke, that means Naruto's going to back away from their relationship isn't he?

What do everyone else think? Are you losing your love for SasuNaru also?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:18 am
Sasuke's going to kill Sakura, then Naruto comes in and sees a lifeless Sakura. They end up fighting, Sakura randomly came back to life because Kishi loves to not kill people, except the coolest characters. She then goes in the middle of Naruto and Sasuke's charge attack. Kakashi comes in and a de javu will kick in. Then Madara joins, kills Naruto. Sasuke goes mad starts fighting him. But Kakashi escaped with Sasuke his crew, Sakura and Naruto. When everyone catches up. When they get back to konoha, Naruto isn't really dead because of Kyuubis power or some other bs. Then Madara will join up with the rest of the Akatsuki and then an epic war will happen. Or Sasuke will go crazy and go kill everyone.

No. I liked SasuNaru for 5 yrs now why would I not like it? It will forever have a soft spot in my heart no matter how stupid the fans get.  

DeficientLoser

sasunarugurlll

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:52 am
i think naru-chan will give sasu a big o'hug xd xd xd

eek don't lose hope! we can still fight the normal fans!!!! scream xd jk. but i hate sakura and sasusaku (EWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! sweatdrop srry)

i dun like narusaku either but so many ppl r saying its canon its canon and tat its happening. it does not mak me happy...but tat doesn't mean i cant still keep liking sasunaru. it doesnt hav to be canon to be liked ya no. cheer up! 3nodding

besides tey r soooooooooooooooooooooooo many sasunaru moments 2! valley of the end, accidential funny kiss xd , impressions of sasuxsai meaning that kishi has taken yaoi for a minute xd xd , sasu-kun respecting naru-chan more and more, he hesitated to attack him when they first met and hugged him! xd he then hesitated again when madara told him naru-chan is kyubi and tat they hav to kill him, u can clearly tell tat he dosnt want 2 becuz he still cares, awwwww 3nodding
then we hav naru-chan. he treats every1 nicely but he's not goin to like hinata ever. she's nice and very kawaii but naru belongs to sasu-kun xd naru only cares about getting sasu-kun. he's determined to do anything all he evr thinks about is him he even dreams abot him. tats how close they rlly r.
both of them misses each othr so much but kishi is just 2 cruel....

i dont think kishi is misleading us at all, i actually think he likes sasunaru!! xd lol mrgreen

LOLL dun lose hope!! just believe and hold on to your feelings xd  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:48 pm
sasunarugurlll
i think naru-chan will give sasu a big o'hug xd xd xd

eek don't lose hope! we can still fight the normal fans!!!! scream xd jk. but i hate sakura and sasusaku (EWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! sweatdrop srry)

i dun like narusaku either but so many ppl r saying its canon its canon and tat its happening. it does not mak me happy...but tat doesn't mean i cant still keep liking sasunaru. it doesnt hav to be canon to be liked ya no. cheer up! 3nodding

besides tey r soooooooooooooooooooooooo many sasunaru moments 2! valley of the end, accidential funny kiss xd , impressions of sasuxsai meaning that kishi has taken yaoi for a minute xd xd , sasu-kun respecting naru-chan more and more, he hesitated to attack him when they first met and hugged him! xd he then hesitated again when madara told him naru-chan is kyubi and tat they hav to kill him, u can clearly tell tat he dosnt want 2 becuz he still cares, awwwww 3nodding
then we hav naru-chan. he treats every1 nicely but he's not goin to like hinata ever. she's nice and very kawaii but naru belongs to sasu-kun xd naru only cares about getting sasu-kun. he's determined to do anything all he evr thinks about is him he even dreams abot him. tats how close they rlly r.
both of them misses each othr so much but kishi is just 2 cruel....

i dont think kishi is misleading us at all, i actually think he likes sasunaru!! xd lol mrgreen

LOLL dun lose hope!! just believe and hold on to your feelings xd
Thank you biggrin I'm partly relieved now, that at least 2 people are not losing faith xd

Yeah I guess, there are a lot of hints and I don't think Kishi would put in the hints for no reason. Let's just hope for a miracle that SasuNaru will really happen mrgreen  

klavierxapollo

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:26 pm
sasuke has gone insane. I personally have lost all faith in him...
I predict him killing Kakashi there on the spot when Naruto arrives. Then Sakura will fight a long with Naruto, Sasuke ends up killing her too. Naruto goes crazy, kills Sasuke in kyuubi form and badly hurt his other teammates. Shikamaru came and took him back. Naruto becomes depressed, but then decided to wage war against akatsuki. That's my theory.

no not really. I don't think that it will become canon because it's shonen but I still like it.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:12 am
I haven't lost the faith in SasuNaru--it's one of my oldest fandom pairings, after all--but it seems that it's going to be a long road before they even get back to the basics, if they don't kill each other first! sweatdrop Reunion-wise...it'll probably be very tense. Might be some violence and fighting involved...well, that's probably a given, with how Sasuke is these days...but maybe Naruto still has the means to get through to him. Or at least I hope so! It'll probably be a very close call on lives being lost or spared...but given the affect the boys have on each other, I would think that Naruto just might be the one to stop Sasuke from going the last step. There'll be tense words, lots of anger...most likely some blood being spilled...but I hope they both pull through together in the end to find that bond they share.

Worse case scenario, and I've seen it handled a lot in fandom, is Naruto having to be cruel to be kind, and either bringing Sasuke back unconscious, or dead...maybe he'll have to hurt him just to save him...Kishimoto's unpredictable in killing off characters, after all. =p But I still hold the faith, if not for the yaoitasticness, then for that strong bond they have and can't seem to shake.  

ryukoinu

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:46 pm
Mika_chann
Sasuke's going to kill Sakura, then Naruto comes in and sees a lifeless Sakura. They end up fighting, Sakura randomly came back to life because Kishi loves to not kill people, except the coolest characters. She then goes in the middle of Naruto and Sasuke's charge attack. Kakashi comes in and a de javu will kick in. Then Madara joins, kills Naruto. Sasuke goes mad starts fighting him. But Kakashi escaped with Sasuke his crew, Sakura and Naruto. When everyone catches up. When they get back to konoha, Naruto isn't really dead because of Kyuubis power or some other bs. Then Madara will join up with the rest of the Akatsuki and then an epic war will happen. Or Sasuke will go crazy and go kill everyone.

No. I liked SasuNaru for 5 yrs now why would I not like it? It will forever have a soft spot in my heart no matter how stupid the fans get.
kakashi alerady came. it's a kakashi vs sasuke.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:08 pm
Zubora
Mika_chann

I know. I posted that before the chapter came out.  

DeficientLoser

sweet_caandyy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:18 pm
i haven't been reading it lately xd i just dont feel like catching up to it.. when i have the time i will lol so im jsut going to make up some stuff.

sasuke fights with kakashi and sakura comes in, she then dies right when naruto came. madara comes and kakashi poofs away with sasuke and naruto. they kicked some senses into sasuke and then they fight with madara and sasuke &naru lives happily ever after xd xd

nahh. i wont lose interest. ive loved sasunaru for so long its like a drug xd its like what ryukxinu said.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:44 pm
Mika_chann
Zubora
Mika_chann

i see  

AraiHito
Crew

klavierxapollo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:33 pm
ryukoinu
I haven't lost the faith in SasuNaru--it's one of my oldest fandom pairings, after all--but it seems that it's going to be a long road before they even get back to the basics, if they don't kill each other first! sweatdrop Reunion-wise...it'll probably be very tense. Might be some violence and fighting involved...well, that's probably a given, with how Sasuke is these days...but maybe Naruto still has the means to get through to him. Or at least I hope so! It'll probably be a very close call on lives being lost or spared...but given the affect the boys have on each other, I would think that Naruto just might be the one to stop Sasuke from going the last step. There'll be tense words, lots of anger...most likely some blood being spilled...but I hope they both pull through together in the end to find that bond they share.

Worse case scenario, and I've seen it handled a lot in fandom, is Naruto having to be cruel to be kind, and either bringing Sasuke back unconscious, or dead...maybe he'll have to hurt him just to save him...Kishimoto's unpredictable in killing off characters, after all. =p But I still hold the faith, if not for the yaoitasticness, then for that strong bond they have and can't seem to shake.
True. It's been here, loved and hated for about 7 yrs now xd

I'm thinking a long those lines too, I have a gut feeling that Kakashi's going to die. I'm hoping that he won't. Naruto will probably get stabbed by Sasuke and then he would come back to his senses.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:34 pm
Zubora
I predict him killing Kakashi there on the spot when Naruto arrives. Then Sakura will fight a long with Naruto, Sasuke ends up killing her too. Naruto goes crazy, kills Sasuke in kyuubi form and badly hurt his other teammates. Shikamaru came and took him back. Naruto becomes depressed, but then decided to wage war against akatsuki. That's my theory.

no not really. I don't think that it will become canon because it's shonen but I still like it.
People can change and Sasuke might come back to his senses.  

klavierxapollo

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:43 pm
klavierxapollo
Zubora

People can change and Sasuke might come back to his senses.
no he won't. look at him now. do you really think he will not be insane anymore?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:45 pm
I will never lose my love for SasuNaru. I've gotten so use to loving it, that it's like a regular routine for me to check fanfiction if someone updated their long forgotten good story.

Since they already reunited, Naruto still loves Sasuke so much and they even have a moment together, aw. But Sasuke might escape, I don't think he's converting anytime soon.  

darknaruuchiha

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:18 pm
Zubora
Mika_chann
Zubora
Mika_chann

i see
Yeah.  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas