Welcome to Gaia! ::

ZELDA ADDICTION GUILD!!

Back to Guilds

Zelda games, Role-play, games and contests. 

Tags: Zelda, Game, Contests, Nintendo, Link 

Reply ~Discuss all about the Zelda Games here~open now!~
:Stuck in a game?Come over here!: Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

purplekitty
Captain

Tipsy Tipper

7,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:22 pm
exclaim UPDATE I have been getting a lot of people who are good in the games and I have been uber lazy putting them on the front page here. If you want to ask help from someone else and not the people on front page just skim through the last pages of this sticky-you'll bond to find someone to help you. Guys keep posting what games you can help with.

Here to help those who are stuck on any of the Zelda games. Look on the list below to find someone who is well-skilled in that game and pm them with a question, or if there is no one around who can help you-post here.

~~Currently looking for people who are knowledgeable and who are willing to help~~((I know that from the other guild there was a lot of peeps who did this...I just cant remember the games you guys were under-so yeah please refresh my memory. razz ))

Familiar with all the games of Zelda
Link1993

The Legend of Zelda (first game 8-bit)
Kristina Hitori
linkfan201

Adventure of Link
Sakana_Izumi
Kristina Hitori
linkfan201

Link's Awakening
link.freak131
Kristina Hitori
linkfan201
swordpurifier

A Link to the past
Kristina Hitori
doom_girl
Xelinor
Sakana_Izumi
linkfan201

Oracle of Ages
Kristina Hitori
Nadils Head
Sakana_Izumi
linkfan201

Oracle of Seasons
Kristina Hitori
Nadils Head
Xelinor
Sakana_Izumi
linkfan201

Ocarina of Time
Purplekitty ((Water temple expertise! razz ))
Kristina Hitori
ShadowEdogawa
Linarunia (monsters and item expert)
link.freak131
Xelinor
Chi Motosua
linkfan201
swordpurifier
doom_girl

Majora's Mask
Purplekitty
Kristina Hitori (Good at getting the 30 gold skullatules in the Great Bay.)
ShadowEdogawa
xelinor
linkfan201

Four Swords Adventures
Kristina Hitori
linkfan201

Minish Cap
Kristina Hitori
ShadowEdogawa
link.freak131
Xelinor
Sakana_Izumi
linkfan201
swordpurifier

Wind Waker
Kristna Hitori
ShadowEdogawa
link.freak131
linkfan201
swordpurifier exclaim  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:22 pm
Besides the first three Zelda games (Since I'm currently replaying them [*kaff* Adventure of Link]), I know A Link to the Past, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask (Especially the 30 gold skulltulas in the abandoned house at Great Bay.), Four Swords Adventures, Oracle of Ages and Seasons, Minish Cap, and The Wind Waker...

*thinks*....I think that's all of them.....

*thinks some more* Yeah....

Kristina Hitori
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Duck

23,165 Points
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100

ShadowEdogawa
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:15 pm
I'm an expert with the Wind Waker, Majora's Mask, Ocarina of Time, and now the Minish Cap! Oh, how I adore Minish Cap, how I love it, and how moving is the Wind Waker storyline...how thrilling is Majora's Mask, how classic and true is Ocarina of Time...good games, good games...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 6:03 am
First off, I just read that the OoT is the Number 1 game of all time for Nintendo, and secondly, I have a bit more knowledge on items and monster than I do on the whole game itself.  

Linarunia

Nadils Head

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:21 am
Well, I know the Oracles like the back of my hand. I know OoT and WW too, but unlike OoA and OoS, I can't tell where every little thing in the game is.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:43 am
I know just about everything in The Wind Waker, The Minishcap, Link's Awakening(DX), and Orcarina of Time. But I've also played, and beaten, OoA, OoS and A Link to the Past; I just don't know those as well as the other ones because I havn't played them in awhile... sweatdrop  

link freak131

Fashionable Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

purplekitty
Captain

Tipsy Tipper

7,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:16 pm
ok I put you two under the games that you know fairly well.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:18 am
rawr @ the Reply button's new placement...

You know, I never had trouble with the Water Temple in OoT. I always just keep going around until it works; that usually gets me through in under an hour. What part do most people have trouble with?  

Nadils Head

purplekitty
Captain

Tipsy Tipper

7,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:00 pm
This is funny...I was looking for the other key last night in the water temple to open up the door to get to Dark Link. ((yadda I played before)) I searched for days and hours the last couple of weeks-I was starting to get frusturated~and I thought there was a freakin' glitch. I even did walkthroughs and it told me that I got all of the keys.

I went back on lastnight after not playing it for awhile. I went to the second level and to that place where you ment Ruto. I swam up to the top of the second level and there was that room that I already did bomb awhile ago and got a key out from the treauser chest, but I noticed that the chest was closed 0_o. so I opened it and I got the final key exclaim ~~That was weird~~~  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 2:22 pm
Hmmm~. The only time I actually had any sort of trouble was when playing through the Minish Cap for the first time

Especially Death Mountain. There was that deku scrub that said one of his buddies south of where he was sold something that I needed to get up the mountain. I thought it was something really really important so I kept looking..

And looking...

And looking...

Finally I got POed and asked a friend. He told me it was a bottle.

=__= Which I already bought from a deku scrub waay back before I talked to the one in Death Mountain.

GR.

Kristina Hitori
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Duck

23,165 Points
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nadils Head

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:29 am
Kristina Hitori
Hmmm~. The only time I actually had any sort of trouble was when playing through the Minish Cap for the first time

Especially Death Mountain. There was that deku scrub that said one of his buddies south of where he was sold something that I needed to get up the mountain. I thought it was something really really important so I kept looking..

And looking...

And looking...

Finally I got POed and asked a friend. He told me it was a bottle.

=__= Which I already bought from a deku scrub waay back before I talked to the one in Death Mountain.

GR.

eek I just started playing through the Minish Cap again yesterday and got stuck on the exact same thing.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 3:11 pm
Ironic, isn't it? XD I wish that scrub could be more specific. Like:

"One of my buddies south of here sells a bottle. Go and buy that so you can water the plants..!"

Kristina Hitori
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Duck

23,165 Points
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100

link freak131

Fashionable Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 3:56 pm
But then that would just ruin the thrill of the hunt, now wouldn't it?

Actually, I let my littel brother start a file on it (on my game) and he got stuck on the same thing. I had to tell him where it was at... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:58 pm
Have any of you played the orginal zelda game. If so does anybody know where the red ring and big key are?  

Kavara

ShadowEdogawa
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 3:59 pm
Kristina Hitori
There was that deku scrub that said one of his buddies south of where he was sold something that I needed to get up the mountain.

...very same thing.  
~Discuss all about the Zelda Games here~open now!~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces