Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
||Slaves- Robotic. 1x1 RP|| Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:51 pm
User Image

Welcome-

this is a houseing facility for bionics, bionics are personal robotic- like slaves. these bionics once were human but were captured and repaired, most slaves have system errors but can be fixed upon purchase.

You wake-

in a white room, one window, one bed, one door. the door- locked, the window- locked, your escape? impossable. for you are a bionic, and you leave not untill your freedom is paid for. you look at your body, disfigured? most likely. for you have been improved. for your freedom to come soon, act with respect- fail this task and you are leveled down on your advantages.

You stroll by-

one day you come across a large house, what is this? you wonder. atop the house there is a sign, ' bionic's ' it says. your curiousity leads you inside, you learn of the bionics and there purpose. will you inspect our stock? or will you be on your way?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:58 pm
User Image

Rules- follow or system errors will occour

* PM- me all profiles
* PG-13 please, cursing- used. rarely.
* no intercourse
* no god-modding
* notice before absence. required.
* profile use required- will remove if inactive.
* for proof of rule reading place a ninja icon. required for play.
* transmission subject- bionic; slave
* have fun.

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:07 pm
User Image

Skeleton; metal

Bionic's

state name:
creator:
system age:
personality; given:
system background:
sex; gender:
system, specialitys :
appearance:

Masters

your name:
who controls you? :
how many years young?:
whats your personality? :
mind telling us about you? :
your gender?:
anything special? :
you look quite well:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:09 pm
Our stock:

state name Animi
creator: Chiyo yukiko
system age:17
personality; given: Temptress, Mysterious, Caring, Loyal
system background: What happened, I was nothing before and now I am a monster but I like it. MY family paid me no mind and I was taken capture oh so much fun! Now I am for sale hoping I can toy with my purchaser before I leave the premises and make them regret buying me if I dont like them.
sex; gender: Female
system, specialitys : Art, Music, Games of all sorts.
appearance: User Image

state name: Sinclair Youngblood
creator: SaiSuki 1329
system age: 16
personality; given: Sarcastic, Moody, Itelligent and defiantly Brave. She doesnt back down from anything no matter what. She's normally Calm and Collected and Quick-witted in tough situations but is always Strong-willed.
system background: Sinclair was found on the side of the street near the shop. They took her in and remade her. Her history or Orgin is Unknown seeing as Sinclair will tell nobody what happened to her. Or if she has a family. He past is a mystery. Maybe if she is sold to a good person she'll tell what happened to her.
system, specialitys : Just about anything but Music and Art. She's a quick learner. But is especially good at Sword play and Cleaning.

state name: Yumi
creator: I_LostLivedLoved
system age: 12
personality; given: Loves Fun, Sometimes Annoying, Careing.
system background: When she was young, she was very damaged. The only way to fix ger was to turn her into a robot. When her parents saw her they left. Shocked. She was left to be sold.
system, specialitys : Loves Music, Plays Violin, Young Artist, Quick Learner.
appearance:
User Image

creator: Sayacutie123
system age: 14
personality; given: lively, friendly, talented, musical, love to have fun, tempting
system background: Was kidnapped at age 13 and for a year was tortured and they made her a robot/neko. And she is now on the black market
system, specialitys : very obiedient(stubborn though), pianist, athletic

state name:Spike.
creator:Miller4595.
system age:16.
personality; given biggrin efiant against ALL forms of authority,Clever,Aggressive and if he respects you loyal.
system background:Spike is a very old prototype;one of the first of his kind in fact And because of that he is nearly uncontrollable. As a fail safe he had a sort of 'Punishment' system installed that is controlled by a remote issued to whoever owns him,the remote can make him lose control over his limbs or send a severe shock throughout his body. He also can't remember his life before being turned into a bionic because of complications during this process that cause permanent damage to that part of his long term memory,strangely though the rest of his memory is perfect and he can call exact details of any event no matter how long ago it happened.
sex; gender:Male.
system, specialitys razz erfect memory,Enhanced reflexes,Eye enhancements and doesn't sleep but still needs food and water.
appearance:User Image

state name: HK-92
creator: Gameibash
system age: 150 years
personality; He likes to kill things, and calls every human a meat bag.
system background: Their have been alot in the HK series, most of them are inoperable, due to there errors.
sex; gender: Male
system, specialitys : Assassination
appearance: He looks like this exept with black paint.
]http://rpggamer.org/stats.php?page=d6/d6hk47.html

state name:Ivan Malkove
creator: Asvald
system age: 21
personality; given: Protective,Caring And Fiercely loyal to his owner
system background: I was made by lilly stone a Engineer with help otVision to others i was the Result, She Sold me to a Wealthy Merchant that sid he would use me for good but he sold me to the Action house After, i woke i the White Room with a Memory Purge
sex; gender: Male
system, specialitys : Strong, Tough Not to Bright but a Real Nice Fella
Will Do what ever is in his Grasp to Help his Master

Reserved customers:

your name: yuki yakami
who controls you? : flowerose102
how many years young?: 20
whats your personality? : somewhat harsh, can be nice if you give respect, loves to spend time... alone.
mind telling us about you? : my family owned buiness is paying for my casualitys right now, for i am the heir. therefore i am very wealthy, but harsh. i do not give respect unless given, and i love to read and hear stories
your gender?: female
anything special? : i am a vampire
you look quite well: User Image

your name: Aidan
who controls you? razz hantomRiyu
how many years young?: Unkown
whats your personality? : Depends
mind telling us about you? : Nothing to tell
your gender?: Male
anything special? : I'm a devil

your name: Roger Wilhelm
who controls you? : Disciple_Fan27
how many years young?: 19
whats your personality? : Flirteous, kind to certain people, lustful, and caring. He sometimes likes to mess with the one he has under his control, until they break. Witty, intelligent and a smart-a**.
mind telling us about you? : Born and raised by his father, a CEO of a company, who told him that the strongest survive, whoever is tougher and stronger in their fight, will win. He was ready for life and wanted to get one of the robotic slaves for his own.
anything special? : A scar across his chest, don't ask him, very personal. He is good with handling a katana, strange really, he knows, but it's a good thing to know. Likes to read and have some quiet, but he also likes to be around people as well.
you look quite well: Wilhelm

your name:T.K.
who controls you? :Rurounizakku
how many years young?:18
whats your personality? :thinks ahead, confident, stubborn
mind telling us about you? :T.K. lived on his own as he grew up, now that he thinks that life seems to be getting normal. He wants a bionic to help even out his life, and do some work for him.
your gender?:male
anything special? :nope

your name: Ichiru
who controls you? : RikutheTwilight
how many years young?: 16
whats your personality? : Over-confident, out-going, apoligetic
mind telling us about you? : Although Ichiru is an over acheiving telented kid, he lacks the needs to be social. HE is involved in sports, but rarely talks to anyone. Since he is so busy, and with no parents, he needs someone to look after his place.
anything special? : Nothing really

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:52 pm
||Document saved for future use||

** if you dont understand the robotic language thing feel free to ask about it

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:36 pm
|| bump ||  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:11 pm
|| STARTING UP SYSTEM... LOADING... FINISHING... welcome you are now able to start! ||  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:15 pm
~Yumi~

User Image

Waking up, she rubbed her eyes. Her vision was a little blurry. She blinked a few times. Before her eyes was a white room. Curling up in a ball, she remember. Her parents eyes! The horror when they saw her. Looking at her image in the mirror, layed a girl, with wondering blur-red eyes, a blue flowing middle-length hair. Putting a finger through her hair, trying to straighten it out. Successfully the roots were straight. Trying to get up, she swayed a but, and fell to her knees getting up on the bed, she sighed. "What am I supposed to do now?" Her wondering eyes, left without an answer. Waiting for someone to come.  

polarisyn

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:23 pm
Wilhelm

A cold chill ran down his spine, a small sweat drop fell from his cheek, his eyes watched the side of the street, searching for the right store that he was looking for. One that wasn't music, games and movies, or clothes that he wanted. No, he wanted a robot, a mechanic and moving machine to do what he wanted for him, one that he would bend to his will and control. He smirked at the thought of owning a machine as he walked towards the store, looking around for it as he walked along the sidewalk. Soon, he could see the sign for the store and slowly made his way towards it, going inside quickly. He made his way down, searching for the one that he wanted most, one that he saw in an ad, the one called, Animi.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:58 pm
I'm not weird.......
~Yumi~

User Image

Yumi grew tired of waiting, feeling left out of whatever her parents were doing. She dozed off. Dreaming of her parents at an amusement park. Until she.....Then it went black. She falling her parents hands, reaching. All darkness. Waking up full of sweat. She gasped. Putting her hand on her face. Shaking her hand, she fell asleep with no dreams.

.....Don't Be Scared.

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:38 pm
-Spike-

Spike sat in the middle of his White Room arms and legs crossed with his back to the door and looking out the window as he had done for days before,but most are a blur of the same,skys and birds. he slowly counted away the minutes to keep himself from getting bored.
"400698,400699,400700."
He listen to a man,he could tell it was a man by the weigh of each step he made,enter the store and look around,his steps were quick as if he knew what he wanted and was just skimming by to check what was inside.
"400701,400702."
Part of him wondered if anyone would try to buy him again,he liked that because they were always stupid enough to enter his room. He smiled and chuckled slightly to himself because the last man to try and buy him almost got his arm broken.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:38 pm
((BUMP))  

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:41 pm
(( Wowie, this is sad. I'm sad. I tripped and I am hurt! I scratched my knee, and arms. ))  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff