Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
How Can You Torture Me So?(1x1)Starting Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is it a good idea?
  Sure
  I guess.... could use improvment....
  >.< You don't want to know >.<
View Results

Kiatala

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:08 pm
User ImageBroken and abused, she has been brought back time after time to the slave shop. Never been able to find a place to call home, or able to buy her own freedom. She has always been the quiet type, lived a normal life till she was thriteen. Her father sold her as a sex slave and was abused and sold more from there. Nine different homes, nine different abuseres she's had to live with. Nine years different years she's been used for pleasure and amuzment of people. Finally botten to a strange man, she walks, lives, and breath in fear.

User Image
Blood thirsty, and willing to go to any lengths to get the blood he desires. He buys a tortured, abused in many ways, weak, obediant slave. He pays not much attention to her, while he still has a supplies of blood left, he can hear her pulse every where he goes. It is tempting and when he is near her almost can't help himself. He has been an eye catcher as well. Handsome, strong, seductive to woment. But with a curse of immortality, a vampire none the less.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:15 pm
User Image
1. I Control this place
2. No cyber
3. Pm. Me your profiles do not post and I will give you a few more instructions
4. Swearing to a minimum
5. Put a eek and a ninja at the bottom of your profile so i know you read my rules
6. Have fun blaugh

rolleyes  

Kiatala

Kiatala

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:20 pm
Profile Skeleton

[color=darkblue][imgleft](Picture please)[/imgleft]
My true name is: (Character name)
My holder name: (Gaia name)
I have been alive for: (over 20 for human under 300 for vampire)
I have hidden talents: (Anything special)
I have had a: (Bio, use above)
[align=right]Things I like:
+
+
+
Things I dislike:
+
+
+
My Gender: (Female or Male)
My Race: (Vampire? Human?)
Any little secrets?: (Extra)[/align][/color]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:39 pm
Accepted Characters!

User Image
My true name is: Roseanna Faye
My holder name: Echolyn
I have been alive for: 22
I have hidden talents: Harpist
I have had a: Roseanna's father sold her as a sex slave and was abused and sold more from there. Nine different homes, nine different abuseres she's had to live with. Nine years different years she's been used for pleasure and amuzment of people. She kept being brought back to the slave shop after they had their fun with her and claimed she was a lousy slave.
Things I like:
+ White Roses
+ Harp
+ Not being hit
Things I dislike:
+ Abusement
+ Cruelity
+ Water
My Gender: Female
My Race: Human
Any little secrets?: Roseanna is Mute

User Image
My true name is: Vlad
My holder name: GIR-DA-JUGGALO
I have been alive for: 248
I have hidden talents: seducing others
I have had a: calm relaxed life as a vampire away from others but as a human treated as though i was trash spit on and once i chnaged i had revenge
Things I like:
+ beautiful women
+ Roses
+ the stars at night
Things I dislike:
+ most humans
+ ignorance
+ silence
My Gender: male
My Race: vampire
Any little secrets?: secretly looking for love

Kiatala

Kiatala

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:57 pm
BUMP!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:38 pm
Ello im here would you like to start the rp or what?  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

Kiatala

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:41 pm
User Image
Roesanna sat against the wall, chained like a wild animal, waiting to see if somebody would come and buy her and take her away from this strange, yet familar place she had know. Roseanna sighed lightly and looked around. The man who ran the place was drinking his life away waiting for somebody to come in. Roseanna looked back at the door, she wanted to shout out for help, for somebody to save her, but she knew she never would.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:40 pm
The owner appeared liqour in hand and smiled and went to strike the innocent child but he was stopped"Dare touch her and it will be you who's chained for life" Vlad's eyes pierced through the owners"She will do fine may i take her?" the owner shivered and then slightly nodded and went to the counter to retrieve the key. Once he obtained the key he returned and set his final slave free and looked to the man and recieved his payment.
Vlad gripped the girls arm"Her names Roseanna" the owner calls out just before Vlad had left the building and kept her hand in his"I will call you Rose weither you like it or not all i have to say is obey and we'll get along fine understand?" he says as her turns back to her and examines how skinny she is"Would you like some food?" he asks waiting for an answer  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

Kiatala

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:40 pm
User Image
Roesanna looked scared and flinched when the owner was about to hit her then sighed with relief when the man told him to stop. Roseanna looked at him almost scared when he gripped her arm, and didn't know what to do. Roseanna nodded her head, that he would call her rose and really nodded her head when he asked if she was hungrey. They starved those who were slaves in there.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:39 am
Vlad sighed and gently stroked her cheek and kissed her forehead and accidentally pressed his fangs on her forehead but he was trying to calm her"Do not be scared i know your lifes been hard but i will refrain from harming you i just wont get close to you all that leads to is more people getting hurt" he whispers and gently takes her arm this time leading her to a restaraunt and allows the waiter to seat them and looks to Rose"Rose tell them what you would like to eat" he says trying to be kind to her  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

Kiatala

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:30 pm
User Image

Roseanna just put her head down when he kissed her, she had been used her whole life. When he showed some kindness she gave a small smile and looked around the restrunt, she had never been in one before. When he told her to tell the waiter what she wanted her bit her bottom lip and sighed. She looked at the waiter and snached his pen quickly and wrote down.
"I am sorry, the slave seller didn't tell you this, but I have no voice, I have been mute my whole life..."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:53 pm
Vlad sighs and grabs her hand and gently kisses the back of it"No worries you do not have to talk just show her you musnt be scared of your disability it was not your fault" he whispers in assurance  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

Kiatala

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:47 pm
User Image
Roesanna smiled lightly and nodded. She pointed to water and just a fruit salad on the menu to the waiter. Roseanna was slightly amazed the he wasn't angry at all, most people when the found out had been very upset and called her defaulty and a waste of money.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:54 pm
He looked away and coughed into his hand and looked seeing abit of blood and growled lightly trying to hide his pain  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

Kiatala

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:13 pm
User Image
Roseanna looked at him, she had heard him growl and almost looked concerned.
"Are you alright Sir?" Roseanna wrote down on the napkin. She slid it over to him and continued to watch him.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff