Welcome to Gaia! ::

ZELDA ADDICTION GUILD!!

Back to Guilds

Zelda games, Role-play, games and contests. 

Tags: Zelda, Game, Contests, Nintendo, Link 

Reply Fan Fiction
Hilarious fanfic~hope it brings laughter to yousss~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How was it?
  0_0 what the heck was that?!?!
  omg! that was freakin hilarious
View Results

purplekitty
Captain

Tipsy Tipper

7,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:08 pm
((Smart quotes was turned on on my word document, so that is why there are question marks in places where the quotes are supposed to be. sweatdrop ))

"Drunken Link visits the Muffin Shop"
By Purplekitty
Series: legend of zelda
rating: PG (for refence to drunken behavior)
((ok if you dont know me you may think I am crazy after you read this. I know that there maybe some mechanicle errors but I do plan to fix it when I get a chance. I just want to know what you think of it thats all. yadda-enjoy...))

"Hiya!" Link slices the demonic hand in two.
"Yeah that's what I am talking about!" Link says while doing a little victory dance, then falls on the floor, his energy weakened.
"Hey!" Navi his favored annoying fairy chimes.
Link impatiently groans. "I know I know my health is low."
Navi flitters about while Link pulls out a huge bottle of Lon Lon milk. He starts gulping it down.
"How does it taste?" Navi asked curiously.
"Great-this time." Link said with a silly grin."You wanna try?" Link thrusts the bottle in front of Navi, hoping this will shut her up for the time being.
"I can't-well maybe."
"You know you wanna!"
"Ok..."
Navi flitters over to the bottle. She could taste the sweet savory smell of the liquid. It didn't take her that long to fully indulged herself in the milk.
"This stuff is the foshiznle man"

Link grabs two more bottles out from his tunic and starts gulping one down, then the one. Navi drinks the rest in her bottle in a matter of seconds. She flies around in circle continuously while singing about muffins.
"Yo I'll take you to the muffin shop Mmm...yeah."
"Whash dat yoush singing NaviA??" Link asked while drunkenly bouncing off of the walls. "Haha I bouncy."
"Come on man -take mesh to muffin shwop!"
"Yo mwuffins ares the boom!"

They start to venture out from the temple both singing the Muffin shop song. A forest wolf was about to attack them, but he held is ground, watching the two bibulous odd characters glide from side, pause, fall down, and then to the other side, pause, fall down.
Link spotted the wolf once he clumsily fell down to the earth. A spark of enthusiasm runs right through him, and he jumps and rushes over to the wolf like a happy drunken maniac.

"Heheheheheeheh Woolfie!" He takes his hand and slaps the wolf across the face. "I pet pet wolfie, wolfie pet pet." The wolf then begins to growl at Link.
"Whada matter silly?"
The wolf then launches forward and yanks on Link's tunic with his deadly strong teeth.
"Aww-you wanna play?"
The wolf fierce fully drags him on the ground, then he lift him up off the ground, swinging Link around like he was some yo-yo. Then with great force he lets go and sends Link flying.
"Weeeee!!" Link happily cried as he flew into another dimension.

"Owwy" Link yelped after his tumble.
Link rubs his tummy in disappointment. "NaviA, ma tum huwts" He doesn't hear his companion anywhere. "Navi?" He looks around the area and sees a tall building made with bricks of flour. Navi was there admiring the architecture by stuffing her face with all the flour she could possibly fit into her wee little mouth.

Link gets up and laughs. "Ehehe-a palace of flowers Lets go see whats in dere." Navi dances around and sees the sign hanging on the building's door. "Hey Linksh-sish ish se...muffin showp" Excitement runs across her face as she twirls around in the flour. "We made it to se muffin shwop Linksh"
Link slaps his hand on the door knob. The door doesn't budge. Link throws a fit.
"Navi I want me blubeery smackin muffins!" Then all of a sudden a gush of wind out of nowhere comes rushing pass the drunken duo and then the door magically opens.
Link smiles happily. "Yay!" he claps his hands together. They find themselves surrounded by a heap supply of muffins everywhere. Then a voice from the front booms through the room.

?Welcome to ze muffin caffe, I?m Bernado, the head chef. May I help you?? Bernado is seen in a chefs white uniform hovering over the counter display of muffins. Link steps up to him then he pulls out his sword an shoves it in front of Bernado?s face. Bernado goes in shock.
?Ok, take my muffins, I cant deal with guys like you anymore ? He quickly takes out a suitcase and starts packing baking supplies from his shelves. Link fallows the chef?s every movement with his sword.
Bernado gets to the door and opens it. ?I?m going back to Truly lane ? He opens the door, swiflty he exits and slams the door.
?Do I still get to have me muffins??

?Hey Linksh Muffin mania ?
Link peers over the counter and sees Navi dancing around a room filled with oversize gigantic muffins.
?Look Link They?re dancing ? They both stare at the muffins, losing all consciousness.

?Ooo muffin shop disco..? The muffins perform their little number. They spun around and glide from side to side. Once it was over Link gleamed happily. His hand still clenching on to the sword. He then picks it up and starts to swing it violently above his head.
Navi glides slowly from side to side and then,?plop? she passes out, and falls into a muffin pan on the floor.
A cold dark hissing sound was heard. Link whirled around, trying to maintain balance. ?Who dun that?? Dark laughter was heard around the room. Cruel dark voices began to whisper around Link.
?We shall destroy...hero of time.? Links face then went white as a ghost.
?Mommy ? he cried.

The muffins launch out forward. They try to grab him, but Link was quick and he went to the back of the room.
?Muffins why betrayed?? Link starts to sniffle. ?I thought we had something.? Link reaches behind him to grab out his bow. He shakes it out in front of him and puts the sword on the ground.
?Im gonna haveta teach yous a lessen? Reaches for an arrow.
?You?ve been bad muffins ? Instead grabbing an arrow he grabs the Biggin sword (It?s the heaviest sword in the game, must handle it with two hands.)

?I shall teach you to never mess with the ultimate Link-man ?He grabs the sword and then he staggers backwards.
?Uhh This arrow ish bigger-Ooo it so shiny ? He was surprisingly able to maintain his balance while admiring the gleam reflecting from the sword.
He then starts to wobble a bit as he tries placing the sword on the Bow. He actually was able to place it on there after a few tries.
?Bye bye nasty muffins ?
He aims, but the milk got the best of him and releases the sword flying into the floor.
?Eh? It no worky??

A crackling sound was heard and everything became still. Then the cracks became visible on the wooden floor. The sound grew louder and the cracks expanded from where the sword landed. Link and the muffins watched the cracks form-not sure what to do.

?Ah You guys are such a fweddy cwat ? Link takes a small step forward then all of a sudden the floor caves into the basement. Everything landed into an ocean of flour.

?Hehehe That was fun, lets do that agians ? Link happily gets up but then notices something strange happening. He glances upward and a huge plywood comes flying at him and knocks him on the head and causes him to pass out. All of the muffins fell through after.

A dark cloud hovers over them. A gush of wind rushes through the room and the muffins reveal their true form as poes(ghosts).
?Dang-we had him ? One sneered
?Ganon isnt going to be happy-lets go back before he finds out.?
They all turn around and disappear into thin air.

Silence fell over over the mess. Navi gets up from her slumber. She looks around the room. ?What the heck happened here?? She looks at the pile of wood and peeks through it. A groaning sound was heard.
Link started to move around but he just gave up. His head was spinning. Muffins glided pass his mind.
?Hey ? Navi chimed
?Errr-what is it??
Navi peeks her little head closer to get a better look at beaten up Link.
?You smell like muffins. ?
Link twiches. ?No...more..muf..fins...?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:27 pm
eek

I am officially scared now...  

Nadils Head

ShadowEdogawa
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:13 pm
-Laughs.- Oh, yes. Muffins.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:08 pm
eek .............  

Kristina Hitori
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Duck

23,165 Points
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100

link freak131

Fashionable Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:36 am
WoW eek That was funny.... But yet very strange at the same time...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 12:03 pm
*blink blink* I think someone's been eating too many muffins. *takes muffins* I'll just put these away, shall I?  

Durza the Shade

purplekitty
Captain

Tipsy Tipper

7,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 4:24 pm
Durza the Shade
*blink blink* I think someone's been eating too many muffins. *takes muffins* I'll just put these away, shall I?
Oo you should try it! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 3:02 pm
....... eek ......??????  

Kavara

Riou_Genkaku92

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:55 am
ROFL. that was really funny yoo should make more of those!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:38 pm
Tsaigenkaku
ROFL. that was really funny you should make more of those!
I thank thee very much. I might make another, just need to think up something odd... razz  

purplekitty
Captain

Tipsy Tipper

7,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Xelinor
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:06 am
heh, not bad, I always found it odd how navi never got mad at link for imprisoning her brethren in bottles, you could go with that razz  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:32 am
Xelinor
heh, not bad, I always found it odd how navi never got mad at link for imprisoning her brethren in bottles, you could go with that razz
lol hey I like that! lol I might start writing it this weekend! thanks mrgreen  

purplekitty
Captain

Tipsy Tipper

7,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

!Daxter!12

Mega Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:19 am
dont get it lol beacause i didnt read it  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:49 am