Submit

FALKEN DRIFT EXTREME
Captain

5,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:52 pm
Its something im sure i can get many different answers for. If you were going to vacation in japan, what part would it be? personally id vacation in Hiroshima. Not only is it a historical site, but its also very beautiful, without all the fuss of a big city. If i was going to move to japan, id move to a small town on the eastern shore. ONe not too many people know about.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:19 pm
okinawa possibly??  

InsomniacNightlight

2,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

FALKEN DRIFT EXTREME
Captain

5,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:15 pm
ooh that sounds cool. Why do u want to go there  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:57 pm
I would guess the beaches.  

Hayash1

cajega

Liberal Giver

12,450 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:30 pm
Ooh, Akihabara for my otaku needs, Kobe for the best beef, and Harajuku and Shibuya for the fashion!

And of course the country....Japan rivals Europe with the most beautiful countrysides biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:48 am
harajuku and Shibuya!!!!!!! i need meh some japanese fashion!!!!

I prefer the bustling city to the remote countryside because it makes me feel at home! ^^  

Bonbon Vanille
Vice Captain

9,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Hayash1

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:24 pm
Just to stir up some activity in this guild.

I would go to Okinawa, probably Akihabara, I forgot where the giant Gundam was (being a huge fan of the franchise), but there. I'd probably around go during the spring time for hanami too.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:41 pm
Niceril
I would guess the beaches.
and u are correct sir  

InsomniacNightlight

2,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Doi Ching

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:13 pm
I would go to Tokyo since it's the capital. Hrrmm...probably Yokohama since it's a port city with The Landmark Tower~ I would definitely visit Mount Fuji with all the surrouning landscapes. Kyoto for it's 2,000+ shrines and temples. Hiroshima and Nagasaki for their parks and gardens. Nagano for it's natural hot springs. And of course Harajuku and Shibuya for obvious reasons xD  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:19 pm
l VeeVee l
I would go to Tokyo since it's the capital. Hrrmm...probably Yokohama since it's a port city with The Landmark Tower~ I would definitely visit Mount Fuji with all the surrouning landscapes. Kyoto for it's 2,000+ shrines and temples. Hiroshima and Nagasaki for their parks and gardens. Nagano for it's natural hot springs. And of course Harajuku and Shibuya for obvious reasons xD

YEY! another shopaholic XD
I still want just Tokyo...forget the beaches and par....nvm....i want the parks and gardens...  

Bonbon Vanille
Vice Captain

9,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

kuroikappa

Friendly Shapeshifter

12,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:19 pm
well this one is a tough one.... If I were to go with a very small amount of time I'd probably stick to Honshu and go to Tokyo, Kyoto, and Hiroshima. However considering that I like some things grand.... I'd probably look around Tokyo for a couple of days, and try out that Ninja ninja restaurant in Asakasa. From there I'd travel west towards Kyoto and enjoy some of the traditional arts beauty of the ancient capital. Since I'd be in the area... I might as well visit Nara and take a stroll through Nara park.... I really want to see free roaming deer. xd From there, Osaka would be the next stop. No trip is complete without visiting some the most famous castles in Japan. speaking of castles, I'd love to see Himeji castle. From there, Hiroshima is the next stop. So many things to see there, so many things to contemplate there as well. Next, is Miyajima. I heard that there is a beautiful and almost surreal temple there. I must see it.

Considering that I sometimes like to test myself, my next stop would be in Shikoku. The challenge does not lie in just going there, its on how I'll get there. I'll take the Shimanami Kaido cycling road. Despite the challenging distance that it sports, I heard that it has some of the most beautiful scenic views of the seto islands and sea.

Since I'll already be that far south, I might as well try some of the spas in Kyushu. Unzen Spa and its Hells sounds intersting. And since I find Geology interesting, I'll take a look at Mt. Sakurajima in Kagoshima.

Considering that I can't go further south, this time I'll go north and enjoy the experience of the Japan Alps and the county side. Maybe visit Hokkaido places if I have a chance. There are just too many things I want to see... it so hard to decide. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:48 am
I would love to go to Tokyo, Hiroshima and a lots of other places I LOVE JAPAN><  

Yona Kazumi

Little Plague
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:52 am
You know, I actually don't know much about specific places in Japan. O .O I must do some research and get back to you guys!  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 11:09 am
I'm going around Aichi area because my friends are there. (And Kyoto area.)
でもーI WISH I could go to Tokyo! Fashion, lights, everything! It's an amazing city!
I've never seen/heard of any place like it~☆

LittleKaiju

Questionable Browser

Little Plague
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 9:44 am
I'm kind of afraid of the city. D: I get lost WAY too easily. . . Thankfully, Chicago is a grid. Lol. But yeah. . . I do want to travel to the country side. I hear that visitors aren't exactly welcomed though?  
Passport Japan日本のパスポート

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff